Drunk

Our Secret

 

When I entered our work room I was expecting to see a working Luhan. However to my surprise I was confronted with an empty work desk. Not giving it much though and thinking he was just running late I made my way over to my desk. After a good hour of working, there was still no trace of Luhan. Slowly getting worried I decided to halt my work and call him. However he didn't pick up his mobile phone. After many failed attempt to reach him over the 3 hours I hurriedly finished all my work and made my way to my car. I was worried about him as normally he would call me when he was sick or at least pick up his phone.

 

After driving for 30 minutes I finally reached his house. Parking my car and locking it I made my way to the entance door. I searched for the right key and unlocked the door.

 

Luhan and me made each other a duplicate of our house keys years ago. But since Luhan got married I usual rang the doorbell. Because I didn't want to barge into them and maybe interrupt something. However this time I was too anxious to ring the bell and just opened the door without permission.

 

After taking of my shoes I went into the living room only to get a big shock. There on the coach sat a drunken Luhan. Bottles of alcohol laid on the coffee table and some even on the floor. This was the first time I saw him getting drunk. Luhan wasn't known to be a drinker and never in my life have I seen him drunk before. I went over to him and he seemed to finally realize my presence.

 

“Luhan what happened to you? Why did you drink so much?”

 

He gave me a drunken smile and for the first time in my life I had to say I hated his smile. It felt creepy to me and it was nothing compared to his normal ones.

 

“After Yuri and me argued again Yuri took Eunji and left me... She told me they would go to her parents and stay there for a while. She just left like that and I don't know when they are coming back.” His voice sounded unfamiliar to my ears too and I had difficulties to understand him as he was slurring. I gave out a sigh and heaved his arm around my neck so I could help him stand up. “Come on Luhan. We'll go to your room so you can lie down.”

 

While making our way to his room, what took much longer because he kept stumbling over his own feet, I felt strangely angry. Why is Yuri damaging Luhan so much? Why is Luhan willing to go through all this just for her?

 

Before other thought could corrupt my mind we finally reached his bedroom without any of us getting hurt. Opening his door we made our way to his bed. As I was getting tired I just dropped him on his bed and helped him get his legs on it.

 

“Luhan I'm going downstairs to make you some soup. You should get some sleep.”

 

“No don't go stay here with me.”

 

Suddenly he grabbed my wist and yanked me down. Then the unexpected happened. Never in my life have I though this would happen to me. The wish I had since a long time ago finally came true.

 

Luhan the guy I loved for a while was kissing me.

 

At first I didn't know how to react. The sane part of me told me to pull away as fast as possible. However my heart told me to kiss him back and before I could decide Luhan put his right hand behind my head to prevent me from pulling away. So not leaving me to listen to my sane part I kissed him back. I felt pure bliss just from feeling his lips against mine and all the negative cogitations vanished at once. Just this once let me be selfish and enjoy my wish.

 

The kiss fastly turned into a passionate one and as we both are humans the need to breathe came swiftly. Unwillingly Luhan broke our kiss and we panted for air. We were still lokking in each others eyes and Luhan looked really serious.

 

“Hyori I need you.” And before I could protest he pulled me into another breathtaking kiss. I knew I shouldn't do this as Luhan was to drunk to know what he was doing. I knew he would be shocked and would regret it. However my heart didn't care about anything and just told me to take adavantage of his state.

 

That day Luhan and me made love to each other and at the same time created a forbiddance together.

 

 

 

I know this is wrong.

But even when I know it's forbidden it won't stop me from wanting this...

 

 

-----------------------------------------

OMG. I hope I didn't kill the story >_<

I can't write . If you were expecting one then I'm sorry.