Dinner

Our Secret

 

When we were working nothing unusual happened. The day went by just like ordinary which meant us working and sometimes talking. By the end of our work time we saved everything and turned the electronic gadget off.

 

“Tomorrow let's have dinner together. Of course I'll treat you.”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Alright. I'll pick you up at 8pm.”

 

While we were making our way to our cars we were holding each others hand tightly. It still felt strange being able to hold his hand like that. As Luhan was right about no one being there to see us I could hold his hand comfortably. When we reached our cars which were parked beside each other we had to let go of each other. Suddenly my hand felt really cold and lonely and I wished I could grab Luhan's hand again. Involuntarily I opened my car door and was about to enter the car when I felt a hand preventing me from entering.

 

“What? You're just going to leave like this? Don't I get a goodbye kiss?”

 

Slowely he turned me around so we were face to face. I felt my face getting hot and suddenly my shoes were the most interesting thing in the world. Seeing me this nervous Luhan affectionately kissed my forehead.

 

“It's alright if you don't want to. I'll get going now. See you tomorrow then.”

 

He let go of my wrist and turned around to go. Seeing him turn around and go away like that somehow provoked the feeling of dissatisfaction in me and before I realized I grabbed his hand and turned him around. Quickly I pulled him into a kiss that didn't last long. After the kiss I fastly entered my car and started the engine. I looked out of the window and saw a surprised look still marked on his face. Smiling at him on last time I drove my way out of the underground park and headed home.

 

 

The next day went by quickly and before I comprehended it was already time to get ready. I took a warm shower and after wraping my body in a towel I entered my walk in closet. I wore my undergarment and walking to my dress section. After flipping through them for a few minutes I concluded to wear a knee length dress. I went over to my big mirror and started to comb my hair. I was thinking about if I should wear some make-up and in the end I wore a little bit of make-up.

 

Finishing applying my make-up I went down to wear my shoes. After putting them on the door bell rang right on cue. Without hesitation I opened the door and I was greeted by Luhan. After greeting him we went to his car and entered it. He drove us to an expensive looking restaurant and after entering it we had to take the elevator to get up to the restaurant. When the elevator opened a waiter greeted us politely and guided us to our respective table. Not long after the waiter gave us the menu and at once we started to scan the dishes. After we ordered our dish the waiter took the menu again and went away to deliver the order to the cook.

 

“Well Luhan. Is Yuri still not back? I want to see Eunji.”
“Sadly no. She is still by her mother. But I dodn't really want to talk about her today. Let's just enjoy our date.”

 

I smiled at him and agreed. Honestly I too didn't want to talk about Yuri. Mentioning her makes me realize that Luhan wasn't only my lover and that our relationship is forbidden.

 

We talked about random things and when our dish came we started to eat. While we were enjoying our time the fact that we were doing something forbidden was pushed into the far back corner of my mind.

 

“Oh is that you Luhan? What a coincidence to meet you here.”

 

Upon hearing a man's voice we steered our view to the new person who came into the picture. It was Sehun one of our good friends and he was with his wife too.

 

“Hyori. You are here too? For a moment I thought you were Yuri.”

 

“Hello Sehun.”

 

We both greeted him and smiled at them. Sehun and Haneul made their way over to us. I stood up and went over to Luhan's side to sit down on the vacant seat beside him making place so they could sit down.

 

“What made you think I was Yuri?”

 

“Well it really looked like you guys were on a date. So I thought it had to be Yuri. If I didn't knew you two were best friends I would have mistaken you guys to be a couple who are on a date.”

 

Sehun was smirking at us and suddenly I felt really insecure and cautious. However to not stir suspicious up I laughed at the statement.

 

“Do we really look like a couple to you? I don't want to date a kid. Moreover even if Luhan was a man it would feel so strange to date him. After all he is my best friend.”

 

Sehun laughed at my remark and Luhan looked shocked. “Poor you Luhan. You were just rejected by Hyori. Moreover she thinks you are not a man as she called you a kid.”

 

“Yah. I'm not a kid.” Luhan said while pouting like a little child.

 

“Your words and action say otherwise.”

 

We were laughing at him and Luhan was still rambling on about him not being a child. After a while we decided to change the topic as we didn't want to upset Luhan. He was still pouting and carefully without anyone realizing I interwined our hands under the table. Luhan seemed surprised by my bold action and looked at me. I put my finger in front of my mouth and mimicked a 'Shh'. Smiling he turned to look at the married couple again while squeezing my hand. The whole dinner we kept holding hands without anyone realizing.

 

 

I hope our relationship can stay this unnoticed.

 

 

--------------------------------

Sorry for the slow updates.

School is killing me! T_T