Choose

Our Secret

 

The next day my mind and body refused to go to work. I just lied on my bed until noon and only got up because I needed to use the restroom. Taking the opportunity I washed myself and dragged my lazy body downstairs only to plop on the couch to ly down again.
Suddenly I heard the doorbell being set off and my numb body seemed to freeze in place. Suspecting it to be Luhan I just continued to ly on the couch while listening to the ringing which refused to stop. When I heard a persons voice I knew that my suspicion didn't let me down.

"Hyori I know that you are there. Please open up. I want to talk to you."

Even thought my heart told me to open the door this time my mind won over and I stayed rooted to the couch. I kept my defence up for who knows how long even though my heart was tearing me apart. Suddenly Luhan stopped attempting to get through me and I assumed he must have given up.
Carefully I walked to the front door before halting in front of it.

"Hyori I know that you are standing behind this door. Just please let me in."

I froze upon hearing Luhan's voice being filled with sadness and despair. Placing my hand on the door I somehow knew that right now I was touching his back which was leaning against the door. When I heard small sobbing I felt like my heart was ripped out of the rip cage and it took me all of my strength to prevent my hand which seemed to have developed its own will, from ripping open the door and pull Luhan in a hug. Clenching my hands into tight fist I let my tears fall freely.

"Choose... I can't put up with this anymore. You need to choose Luhan. It's either me or Yuri."

With that I sank to my knees and if I didn't cover my mouth I was sure the neighborhood could have heard my sorrowful cries.

 



I'm sorry Luhan.

However I'm not strong enough to stay by your side anymore...

 

-------------------------------------------------

Hello. I'm still on Hiatus. However I found short time to update this short chapter =)