Understanding Eunji

Our Secret

Luhan POV



"Go back to the other."



Finally Hyori looked at me and I could tell that inside of her she was in panic even thought she was rooted to the floor. I felt really guilty for putting her through such a situation because of my lack of self control.



"No. I can't go back."



However when she saw my expression which showed pure serious she knew that my mind was setted on this instruction and nothing would change my mind.



Sighing she looked over to Eunji before aiming her view back to me.



"Alright I will go back."



Before she reluctantly went back to the other guest she looked back one more time and it pained me to see that worry and guilt scared her face.



When she was out of sight I turned around to look at Eunji who was still standing at the same place. I bended down to her height so I could look her in the eyes. I gestured for her to walk over to me however she only looked at me.



"Come here Eunji."



Shyly she walked in my direction before stopping infront of me. Eventually she looked in my face and I could see that a questionable expression marked her face.



"Papa... Did you kiss Hyori?"



Not wanting to lie to my daughter I choose to tell her the truth.



"Yes. I kissed Hyori."



"Why did Hyori had a pained expression on her face?"



"You will understand that if you are older."



She pouted at me and was still not content with the answer.


"Did you hurt her? You better not have hurt her Papa. If you hurt her then I'll hurt you too!"



"Don't worry Eunji. I didn't hurt your beloved Hyori."



I chuckled at Eunji's innocent. She was so cute and protective. She misunderstood Hyori's expression of pleasure as one of pain. Moreover I knew that if I hurted Hyori in any way I was sure that she would hit me even thought I am her father.



She still pouted at me but it was soon replaced by a confused one again.



"But Papa didn't you tell me that you only kiss a person you love? Does that mean you love her?"



"I can't love her..."



"Who tells you that you can't love her?"



"It's wrong from me to love her."



"Papa... Please don't cry. Eunji will be sad if you are sad."



I didn't realize that my tears were already flowing down my cheeks and that Eunji tried to wipe them away. Carefully but quickly I pulled her into a needed hug.



"There is no wrong if you love her. I don't think it's wrong if you love Hyori."



Even thought Eunji was still a small child who didn't know how the majority thinks her words still cheered me up a lot. I knew that I couldn't believe in her words as I was more than aware of our sin and the negative reaction that would come with it.



"Can you keep a secret?"



Eunji beamed enthusiastically at me and was impatiently waiting for me to tell her the secret she would soon had to guard.



"Can you keep me kissing Hyori a secret?"



"Of course. Don't worry Papa. Your secret will be safe with me."



She proved her promise by zipping her lips and throwing away the invisible key. Ruffling her hair I stood up and extended my hand for her to grasp. Happily she grabbed my hand and let me lead her back to the other people.




Hyori POV



After turning my back to the two I walked back with mixed feelings which included worry, guilt and anxious. Not wanting to arouse suspicious I wore a convincing smile which hopefully covered my disordered emotions. Strolling over to our table I took my seat beside Sehun again. Recognising my presence Sehun steered his view at me which Kai mimicked.



"Finally back? You seriously took your sweet time, Miss."



I only laughed at Kai's statement as I didn't know what to reply to it. While we talked about other topics I couldn't stop myself from thinking back at the incident which occurred only a few minutes back. I was curious about the outcome and anxious at the same time. Even thought Eunji was only 4 years old knew that she wouldn't just ignore such a scene.



Suddenly I felt someone sit on my lap and it pulled me out of my thoughts at once. Startled I looked down at the uninvited weight only to be met by a gleaming Eunji. Realizing that my attention belonged to her she did a gesture which puzzled me. She zipped and threw an invisible item away. However when I glanced over to a strangely happy Luhan it finally clicked in my head. Happily I hugged her and she returned it immediately. At once the anxious and worry which plagued me early flew away.



I was relieved that Eunji would keep it a secret and I felt lucky that the one who caught us was Eunji. I was aware that if it was someone else we would be in so much more trouble.



We were lucky that everything turned out fine.
However I threatened the time which would come when our luck would run out.



---------------------------
I'm so frustrated! I accidently erased my first example of this chapter.;_;
I'm not really contents white this version as the other one was much better.
I hope you guys can still enjoy this failed chapter.
I tipped this on the phone so please excuse the mistakes m-_-m