Mistake

Our Secret

 

The morning was indicated by the blinding sunrays which shone through the window. However I felt to tired to wake up and to begin the day. I snuggled into my pillow that somehow felt different. It felt harder and warmer than usual. Another strange thing was that I felt something wrapped around my waist preventing me from moving away.

 

Then it hit me. My before tired eyes shoot open at once and the sight I saw proved my realization. The images of yesterdays night replayed in my head and I felt my face warm up. I couldn't believe that yesterdays event really happened. It still felt like a dream to me. Fortunatley it felt like a good dream and I was happy that I was able to experience it.

 

I felt blissful and that was shown by a small smile situated on my face. However when I shifted a little my smile faded at once. I didn't dare to move again as my body felt a lot of pain by my movements.

 

I heard about the pain that followed after your first time. Despite knowing the aftermath I was still surprised of the soreness. I was so preoccupied by my thoughts that I didn't notice the man beside me was waking up. Suddenly I was pushed away and the next moment I heard a loud thud. Quickly I enveloped my body with a blanket before I crawled over to the bedside. The now wide awake Luhan was sitting on the floor and had a surprised look painted on his face. Luckily his blanket covered his lower half.

 

“Wh-What is going on? Why are you on my bed? Why are we ?”

 

I sighed and sat down so I could start the conversation that needed a lot of explanation. “I won't lie or talk around the bush. I think you can't remember what happened yesterday, right? Well I can't blame you. You were really drunk and when I helped you get into your bedroom you started to kiss me. Before we could grasp our situation the one thing leaded to the another and in the end we ended up sleeping with each other.”

 

His reaction was already predictable that is why I wasn't to surprised or shocked. Luhan was starting to panic and soon the panic turned into anger.

 

“Why? Why didn't you stop me?! Hyori are you crazy? Why did you give in and not fight back? What are we going to do now? What should I tell Yuri?”

 

He kept rambling about what he should tell Yuri and what a huge mistake he has done. Somehow I felt anger rising up in my body and before I could comprehend my action I screamed at him. All the feelings I bottled up in my body finally bowled over me and everything was yelled into his face.

 

“You are asking me why?! Do you really want to know why I let you have with me? Is Yuri all you can think about? Have you ever thought about how I feel about it? Having you say that what we did was a big mistake.”

 

I took a long breath and glared hard at him before I announced him my big secret.

 

“I slept with you because I freaking love you! I loved you since such a long time and you were so blind to realize it. I'm so tired from seeing you being so obvious to my feelings!”

 

With that said I stood up and collected my clothes. I ran out of the bedroom, ignoring the pain I felt, and left a shocked Luhan behind. Fastly I went into the bathroom and wore my clothes again. While pulling my jeans up I saw a drop of tear splashing on the floor. I didn't notice that I started crying. Quickly I exited the bathroom and ran downstairs to wear my shoes. When I was about to open the door I heard fast footsteps.

 

“Wait Hyori!”

 

I halted for short. However I didn't turn around and just walked out of the house. Not forgetting the tears that flowed down my cheeks endlessly.

 

 

Am I really such a mistake? Was the night that I held as a wonderful memory such a burden to you?

Why do you hurt me so much? Do you know that it hurts so bad?