My Happiness

Our Secret

Hello again ^^

Because some of my readers asked for an epilog i decided to write a quick one.

I hope the ending is now more satisfying.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

“Hyuna. Come here.”

“Catch me if you can.”

Not needed to be told twice I ran after the little angel who for being 4 years old was unbelievable fast. She was laughing in delight and I couldn't help but getting infected by it. We were running around in the garden and anyone who could observe us at the moment could see how happy we were. When I almost caught her Hyuna suddenly turned right and ran happily to someone.

“Hello Luhan, Yuri and Eunji.”

“Hello Hyuna. You got even taller since the last time we saw you.”

Following her small frame I halted infront of the new coming family. I smiled at them and they returned it generously.

“Hello. It's good that you were able to come. Come on let's sit down instead of standing.”

“Thank you for having us over. Where is Baekhyun?”

“Wait a moment. I'll go upstairs and call him. In the meanwhile you can make yourself feel at home.”

I walked back into my house and up the stairs. I continued to walk down the hallway until I came infront of a black wooden door. Gently I turned the knob and the door granted me to pass into the room.

“Baekhyun. The guest are here.”

In the middle of the grand room behind a working desk sat a man who was preoccupied by some paper works. However when I called out to him he stopped scanning them at once and turned his full attention to me. Upon seeing me he started to smile.

“Ohh I'm sorry. They are already here? I was so caught up with work that I didn't realize it. Sorry.”

At once he stood up and walked over to me. Not wanting to let the guests wait any longer he grasped my hand and dragged me downstairs and out in the garden.

“Sorry to appear this late. I was caught up with something.”

“Don't mind it. We just got here too.”

Baekhyun pulled me over to the table where everyone was already sitting expect Hyuna and Eunji who were playing around. I sat down opposite from Yuri and Baekhyun sat to my left. I watched Eunji play with Hyuna and I was astonished at how tall she has gotten.

“Eunji got so big. I can't believe that she is already 10 years old.”

“Yeah time is really flying by. And talk about getting big. Hyuna has become pretty tall too. The last time Yuri and I saw her she was only to my knees.”

“Papa Mama. I'm hungry.”

“Me too.”

Fastly Hyuna ran over to Baekhyun and me while Eunji ran over to Luhan and Yuri. Eunji sat down beside Yuri while Hyuna sat beside Baekhyun.

“Aww. Hyuna is tired of Mama already.”

Hyuna giggled at me. “That's not true Mama. I just want to sit beside Papa today. You both know that Hyuna loves Mama and Papa a lot!”

Baekhyun patted Hyuna's head affectionately and she started to laugh. “My baby girl is so cute.”

“Then should we eat before the food gets cold?”

With that told everyone started to feast on the dishes which were placed on the table. The garden was filled with laughter and conversations. Everyone was happy and enjoyed themselves and the sun which shone brightly seemed to share the moment with us.
I looked to my left and saw how Baekhyun and my daughter Hyuna feeding each other and laughing. Seeing them having so much fun I felt really blessed. Finally I found my place and happiness.
As long as I have Baekhyun and Hyuna I was sure my life will be filled with many more happy memories.

 

This is were I belong and want to be.
There is no other place I would rather be than beside Baekhyun and Hyuna who enriched my life with memories which are only filled with happiness.