X.

Our Secret

 

The next morning I woke up and realized that two arms were secured around my body preventing me from moving away. When I looked up I saw Luhan's sleeping face and magically a smile marked my face. After Luhan's confession yesterday we just talked to each other and stayed beside one another. We were so caught up with conversing that we didn't noticed that it was already night time outside. As Yuri still wasn't back home Luhan decided to sleep over. I still couldn't believe that all this was true and not only a beautiful dream. But being in his arms and feeling his warmth proved me that everything was real and this perfect man was my boyfriend. Despite knowing that I had to share him it didn't stop me from feeling really content. After a few minutes I carefully removed his arms from my body and was relieved that he didn't wake up. Quietly I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine before going down to make breakfast. While I was putting the eggs on two plates I was suddenly hugged around the waist. I felt Luhan placing his head on my shoulder.

 

“Morning Luhan.”

 

“Morning. This looks delicious.”

 

I took the two plates and turned around smiling at him. I quickly kissed Luhan on the cheek before I went to the dining table to place the plates down. Luhan followed me and sat down on a chair. I sat opposite from him and we started to eat at once. After we finished our breakfast I placed the dish in the sink. Looking at the time I noticed that it was time for us to go to work. Luckily we already changed into our working clothes which dress code was of course 'Business' style.

 

“Luhan come on we need to go!”

 

I heard him say something before he appeared in the corridor ready to go. Fastly I put on my heels and we stepped out of my house. We had to separate as we needed to drive our own cars. However befor I could enter my car Luhan pulled me back and caught me in a lip lock. I was astonished by his bold move but nonetheless I kissed him back. The kiss felt so good that I didn't want to break apart. But I had to stop the kiss because we had to go to work. Luhan groaned in dissatisfaction when I pulled away. I smiled at him and pushed him away.

 

“Go to your car or else we are going to be late.”

 

Against his will he went over to his car and entered it. When we arrived at the company we parked our cars in the underground garage. We were walking beside each other and I really wanted to hold his hand. However I knew that I couldn't do it as people would get suspicious. Without me knowing I let out a sigh. Suddenly Luhan grabbed my hand and interwined them. Surprised I looked at him and saw him smiling at me.

 

“You want to hold my hand right? If you want to hold my hand you should just do it.”

 

“But we can't do this. What if someone sees us? They will get suspicious and that won't be good.”

 

I looked around us and hoped that no one saw it. Fortunately no one was around and I breathed out in relief. I tried to unlock our hands. However to no avail as Luhan had a tight grip on my hand. “Stop struggling and calm down. I know what I'm doing. The way to our bureau is usually really deserted. So you don't need to be afraid that someone will see us. And if there is someone we will just fastly pull away from each other.”

 

He was right. Usually there weren't much worker on our way to the office. Realizing that there wasn't much danger I relaxed and squeezed his hand a little. I was happy to be able to hold his hand and to know that he wanted to be close to me too. I really loved him and I hoped that we could continue to hold up this relationship as long as possible without hurting anyone.