The End

Our Secret

 

I can't recall the events which occurred in the span between Yuri's and mine agreement and the call that I was going to make right now. Everything went by like a blurr and when I wanted to remember what I did in the past days only blankness appeared. I suspect that my 'memory loss' was due to the mental pain I went through and my weak mind just shut off to prevent any further damage. However if my theory was right or not didn't matter to me anymore. Right now I had to focus on the call which needed to be done.

For a few minutes I just stared at the display which showed an image of Luhan and below the picture stood his number. Collecting myself together I took a deep breath before tipping on his number which setted of the call. Anxiously I listened to the beeping sound. Listening to it made me feel suffocated and scarred and I wished I could just hang up again. However I knew there was no turning back. Finally after what felt like hours the display showed the sign that the other party accepted the call.

“Hello Hyori.”

“Hi Luhan. Uhmm... Can we meet? I need to talk to you.”

“Yeah.. I was about to call you too as I needed to tell you my decision. The park where we usually meet?”

“Yes. See you there.”

“Bye.”

Ending the call I slipped my cellphone back into my pocket. “I see... He finally came to a decision.”

Grabing my keys and slipping on my shoes I made my way to the park. As it wasn't to far away I choose to be more environment-friendly and instead of driving there I just walked there on foot. Strangely I felt relaxed and calm. It must have been because I've cried enough over this relationship which shouldn't have existed in the beginning. I was ready to let Luhan go and live his approved relationship. “I've caused him enough trouble.”
However there was still a small part left in me which wanted to keep him by my side and which hoped that he had choosen me. Realizing that after all this I still had these selfish thoughts I could only laugh at my pathetic self. “I'm so damn stupid and despiteful.”

Finally I reached the deserted park. Looking forward I could already make out Luhan's silhoutte. I could recognize him anywhere and in any form. If he was to be turned into a deer I was sure I would still be able to indentify him. Even when my eyes were to fail to do it, my heart would scream out to me that it was him.

Upon seeing me he looked away from the sky he was observing and directed his full attention to me. For a while we just got lost in the moment and neither of us wanted to destroy it. However we both knew that it wasn't the right time to enjoy each others company and eventually Luhan broke it.

“I'm sorry Hyori... I really and truthfully love you and you were in no way or in any way a mistake. But I can't be together with you anymore... When you told me I had to choose between Yuri and you I felt really lost in the beginning. However in the past days I came to realize that I just can't destroy my already established life and start a new one with you. Maybe if I didn't have a loving daughter I might have choosen you. Please accept my decision.”

Even though I was ready to let him go it still hurted a lot to hear it from him. However I won't cry. I don't want him to see me break down. But I wasn't able to force a convincing smile on my face. I just couldn't. So without a second though I hugged Luhan tightly and burried my face in his chest.

“I understand you. I too think you made the right decision.”

“Hyori I-”

“Shhh... Just let me enjoy this last moment with you. If you really feel sorry then instead of apologizing follow my last request... Please just hug me back.”

Without another word he wrapped his arms around my body. For the last time I breathed in his scent and made sure to brand it in my memory. Knowing this would be the last hug I could share with him teared me apart. I didn't want to let go and I didn't want to give him up. However I wanted to respect his decision.
Finally I decided to end it. I knew that if I keep hugging him it would be even more difficult for me to part from him. I pushed slightly against his chest and he released me.

“Luhan turn around. At least let me be the one who walks away.”

Not complaining Luhan turned around and at once I carved for the warmth of his body. Looking one last time at his sight from behind I spined around. Taking in a deep breath I started to run. I ran away without looking back again. I knew that the moment I looked back I wouldn't be able to keep going anymore. I wanted to be freed. I wanted to start a new life. And most of all I wanted to stop the pain. So I continued on. I needed to get away from Luhan and away from my painful love.

I wish for your happiness and I hope you will collect many memories with your family and loved ones.
I love you a lot Luhan and I hope you know it.
Maybe in our next life I we can be together.
Until then we should go our separate ways.

Luhan my love and my heartbreaker.
Thank you for the memories you have enhanced my life with and thank you for letting me love you.

-------------------------------------

This was the last chapter of "Our Secret"
I hope I didn't dissapoint you guys to much.
Thank you for reading this story and supporting it =).
I really appreciate it ^_^

Please give me some feedbacks~