Finally

The Faith's Decree

“mother , can you tell me the story about the half devil – angel ?” little dara ask her mother . Her mother stiffened with the sudden question , she didn’t expect it from her daughter.
“why do you ask that dear ?” her mother ask composing herself while combing her daughter’s hair. 
“I heard some belle femme , talking about them”(AN:bf means angel) dara said . it’s true , on her way back she heard them talking about the half angel-devil .

“are they bad , mother ?” she blinked as she tilted her head to see the answer of her mother ..
“oh dear . they’re not but they’re cold and no emotion or they just don’t want to show any of their feelings . after all they’re still angel , right ?” her mom chuckled . Dara just nodded but she can feel that her mother was not saying the whole story about them , but she just let that pass. Afraid that she will blurted that she just met one and scared that she won’t able to visit her friend anymore.

It’s been 2 days already and dara was aching to talk and see her so called friend . She can’t visit him because her mother was always training her how to be an angel .. Yes angel should train on how they should feel and what they shouldn’t ,a belle femme also need to train on how to act as an angel . Dara didn’t understand that because heaven is freedom right ? so she doesn’t have any idea why they need to train for..

At last she already have a free time to visit her friend , she’s bouncing on her way to that forbidden place while carrying a basket of food. She look at the basket and smile .I hope my little friend will be happy to see me or atleast to see that I brought some food for him .

You reach the place finally , you feel like it’s an hour or maybe you’re just excited to see him . 
“little boy ?’” you called because you notice that he’s not inside the cage. You wonder on how he get out.
“I told you not to come.” A dark voice made dara shiver.. 
“I told you before that I’m going to visit right ? and I brought you some food.” Dara release the thought of being scared beside it’s just a 9 years old boy , he can’t do anything . So she showed the basked filled with food, 
“I don’t eat .”The voice was vivid but dara can’t see him . 
“Where are you little boy ?” dara ask but silence was dominant.
“little boy?”
“My name is not a little boy.” Dara can feel the bold aura on his voice. 
“But I don’t know your name , my friend.” 
“I’m not your friend and will never be .” he strongly confirm with that .
"my brother?" 
"annoying angel."

“argg .. okay .. okay I just want someone to talk to , you know. I was excited that finally I can visit you but you didn’t even pretend that you’re happy to see me.” Dara pouted .. When dara didn’t hear any answer with him , she just sigh and sit on the warm floor.

“Hmm .. so how are you? Me I’m ok . but I’m kind a tired , my mother train me they said that it needed for the angel but I don’t understand why .I love my mother but she’s too much ..hmp.. and with that 2 days they focused on me . Only me can you believe that . I was like MOM I was not the only belle femme here , but I try not to say that because I don’t want to disappoint and hurt my mom . so I just stay silent and focus .. and you know what ......” Dara continuous her complaining and blabbered while the other poor guy just sigh because of the annoying belle femme.
“and I was like . woah .! then my mom said...” She continiuos with her plump eyes , the boy just watch her in amazed ,he watch every move that she will make he can’t deny that he was entertain.. 
“You know what for an angel you complain too much ..” he can’t prevent his self from talking , its just that the girl was like infectious. 
“yeah .. yeah .. My mom said that too , but what can I do? My tounge was aching so bad that I need to let it out .. oh! And there’s more This guy is so naughty he keeps on pestering me . I was like I’m going to kick his face but I realize that ,” dara cleared her voice.” oh I’m an angel I shouldn’t do that. ” she mimic how belle femme should speak and act . Dara didn’t even notice that the half belle femme was in front of her , watching her every reaction.

The boy let a light laugh which cause dara to stop and stared him .. 
“How did you get here? how come I didn’t notice you?” Dara crease..
“Well because you’re so into with your story.” 
“So are you going to talk to me now?” Dara clasped her hand with her glistening eyes. 
“What else? You’re such a pain in the .” 
“hey , I am not . and don’t say that an angel shouldn’t say that. “ 
“I’m not an angel.” He said in a bored tone . 
“well you’re half angel .. and you’re still an angel” she said in a determined voice.
“yeah right .. an angel shouldn’t say the word pestering and kick someone kid face right ? You’re a one naughty angel.” 
Dara blushed.. “but I’m comfortable with you , it’s like I can say whatever I want . I want to be a human sometimes.” She said in a dreamy voice,
“why ?” the boy seems interested.. 
Dara give her a teasing look .. “you’re interested ~” she sang .
“ you.”
“hey,” dara annoyed.
“joke.” He said but with a blank face.
“Gosh. It’s that how you joke . It’s so mean . don’t say that word again, okay?” she cross her arm like throwing a tantrum. But he just give him a lazy look .
“gezz. You have no fun.”
“Then leave ."he said and go to his cage again.
“that was just an expression ok .” she pouted.. “But I need to leave now , I guess my mom will be looking for me . But don’t worry I’m going to visit you again .” she smile.
“I’m not even worried, even a bit .” 
“so mean.” Dara frown cutely . He look away . 
“ok bye..errr.. bye.” Dara doesn’t know what to call him ”ok just bye.” She turn around .
“wait.” Once again the boy stop her . 
“Jiyoung.” Then with that jiyoung look away not wanting to see the teasing expression of dara .
“ok bye , jiyoung.tnx” dara wave crazily even she’s facing jiyoung back. She’s just happy that finally he gave his name . “oh . don’t forget to eat the food .I’ll brought you again next time. "