FAMILIAR

The Faith's Decree

“yah dara . I heard the new guy was going to be our classmate. aren’t you excited?” chaerin remain her voice calm not trying to make a scene .

“why should I? I don’t even know him and stop drooling other guys you already have a boyfriend.” Dara warn her .

“ I know right ? I miss being single . “ chaerin sigh .

“I thought the new guy was not your type unnie , so what’s with the I miss being single now?”minzy join the conversation .

“ yeah , he’s not my type . Since he’s not my type you can have him unnie .” she look at dara sheepishly .

“yah ..!” dara start to argue but the teacher already settle down the class,

“ alright , since we don’t have much time , we have a new student here and he will introduce his self .” Mr.Kim announced and he give the signal that the new guy can come in the class and introduce his self.

DARA POV

When Mr. Kim giving his brief speech I wasn’t even listening because I’m busy with my little wish list ,

First wish list to see jiyoung .. 2nd to be with jiyoung, 3rd to have time with jiyoung and last to see jiyoung right now .. I chuckled lightly scanning my wish list . 
Then I decided to look up front ... the first thing came out in my mind . 
*jiyoung*

I first scan his eyes , his nose, his lips then his face .. He’s a grown up man now , I know he’s jiyoung .. I’m sure about it , I want to hug him and explain everything but I’m still not sure if he’s really jiyoung but inside of me saying that he’s really is . For now I let myself to believe that he’s jiyoung.

“anyong , My name is GD , the last name is kwon “ ok what’s with the GD ? his jiyoung . then Mr. Kim let the short and cold introduction of him , then he was scanning the room if there’s a vacant sit , the only vacant here was on the back and the one beside me , *ohmygosh.. I hope he’ll sit beside me . I wanna shout our teacher that he can sit beside me but that was just so inappropriate but god really loves me*

“ok , Mr. Kwon you can sit beside Ms. Park .” *yes!*
Ohmygosh .. he’s coming .. look at me jiyoung . look at me! It’s like I’m having a telepathy with him but ofcourse it’s not working, he sit beside me without even saying hi or even look at me.

I am so itching to talk to him , but I just let myself stared at him.

“you know what I hate the most ?” he ask ,is he talking to me ? then he look at my direction ..
*OMO..OMO..he’s talking to me* 
“what?” I said absentmindedly .
“staring.” He continued then he look at our discussing teacher as if he’s really interested .
“You’re jiyoung.” I said ignoring his previous statement.
“Stop talking to me ."
“I know you are jiyoung ,”I insist.
“You don’t know me.so just yourself if you have nothing to do.” 
I gasped and look at him . “Ohmy .. that was so jiyoung , I knew it .”

NO ONE POV

GD just look at dara as if she didn’t hear that he just cursed her .

The whole period dara was bugging GD , that he’s really jiyoung and asking why he’s pretending that he’s GD but he was giving her a silent treatment and ignore the persistent dara .

“You know what , the frist time I saw you earlier I know that you’re jiyoung .. Don’t you remember me? I’m dara we use to play when we’re a child and I know that .. your a half angel.” She whispered the last part ,

Then the bell rang meaning the class is already dismiss ..
“You should be in mental not in school, you’re crazy.” Then with that jiyoung left the room first .

On the way home , chaerin was interrogating dara because she notice that dara was like annoying the new guy , 
“Did you just scared GD?” 
“I m not.”
“or most likely annoying him.”
“I’m just trying to be friend with him you know , because he looks familiar."
“yeah , when you first saw me you thought that I’m a fallen angel or something, “ chaerin rolled her eyes,.” And what did he said to you before he walk away earlier?”
“hmm. That I should be in mental not in school , he said that I’m crazy.”
“Ok .. what the hell exactly did you tell to him?don’t tell me you said that he’s a half angel or accuse him with some creature,” she loot at her suspiciously , dara blush and look away ..
“OHMYGAWD. . tell me I’m dreaming , are you serious ?” 
“but he really looks familiar .”
“I Should thank that guy for giving a me idea where you belong .” 
“yah! That’s so mean . and I’m just joking you know , I never thought that he will take it seriously.” She defend..