Change of mind

The Faith's Decree

 

“So where are we going?” dara ask him in chirpy voice.

“I’m going home. If you want to stay here, then stay . You can sleep here if you want.” He state as he leave dara behind.

“Jiyong~ wait for me .Then I’m coming with you.”

“Quit that dara. We’re just together yesterday. Aren’t you getting sick of it ?”

“of couse not! “

“well for me yes , will you stop following me and go home . I-“ He stop when he saw a familiar figure at the back of dara . He grab her and rest her head in his chest. He put her arm tightly around dara , like he’s protecting him from any harm . People around them started to whisper while dara was in shock who wouldn’t? Earlier jiyong was ranting on how annoyed he is then second the world like change. He suddenly hug her so dara was beyond shock. She come in her sense when she notice jiyong already loose his grip and she stared at him with confused and awe.

“Stop looking at me” He clear his throat and grab dara’s hand .

“Where do you want to go? He ask suddenly.

“uhh . jiyong what’ wrong?” she was so darn curious and confused.

“Stop asking if you don’t want me to leave you here.” He said of course dara obey him ..

After an hour and it’s getting awkward already, they just walk and walk.  They’re already out of the mall and decided to sit on a near bench.

“Why aren’t you talking ?” he ask .

“well . I want to ask you but you said earlier stop asking. I’m just afraid that you’ll leave me.” She shyly said as she bow her head and play her finger.

“Silly.I’m hungry let’s buy something then eat on my place.” He sigh and grab dara’s hand . So as they walk their hands are obviously entwined. Dara on the other hand was in high spirits, as they reach the market. Jiyong let go his hand, make dara pout and disappointed.

After of arguing on what they should eat and who’s going to pay. Jiyong loose after all, dara was just pain in .

They reach his house and prepared the food, dara was playing around and broke another plate. Jiyong was already re charge another of patience. This is like three times cleaning dara’s mess. The guilty dame was in sofa right now, behaving her self. Another wrath of jiyong was too much to handle so she choose the best way. She choose to behave like a freaking robot, that won’t do anything if her owner won’t tell her.

“Let’s eat” The lad said placing the food in front of them.

They were eating peacefully…

“Jiyong say ahh~” or not . dara started again . He just look at her like what a double EFFFFF are you doing .

“Come on jiyong . ahhhh~”

“Stop it dara.. “ Jiyong stubbornyly disagree..

“say ahhhh~” she whined as she wiggled in her sit .

“ahhhhhh!~~” another lad eat the food.

“jaejoong..” she squeaked .

“Is it hard to say it jiyong? Geezz. Oh the food is delicious. Where did you buy it?”

“Aren’t you going to ask if I cook it?” Dara look at him in bored look.

“I doubt . So did you two miss each other already? You’re just together yesterday.” He said as he get another food and feed himself.

“haha . Yeah jiyong miss me so much. I already said we can see each other next time. But he bothers and beg me that he can’t wait and insisted to hang out.” Dara blabbered while the other two watch her in gawked.

“really?” jaejoong ask as the chopstick was still in his mouth and jiyong want to strangle this annoying dame in front of her.

“of course not. Please jae! Jiyong will beg and miss me ? hahahaha ! Don’t make me laugh . Well that was one of my dream though. Aigoo . my tummy hurts”

“Well that’s not funny” Jiyong said as he stuff a food inside dara’s mouth. She look at him in awe.

“Jiyong feed me.” She said as her eyes glisten, the two lad rolled their eyes.

After an hour three of them watch a movie recommend by dara. So the result is dara enjoying the movie and the two was already bored really really BORED. Instead of watching the movie they watch dara’s reaction slash expression. They find it more interesting instead of the movie. Now the part is the main character will going to die and dara was crying. Jaejoong handed her a tissue, the movie was already ended but she’s still in emotional mode .

“Stop crying dara , It’s getting late you need to go home . “ jiyong said as he watch the two , jaejoong was wiping dara’s tear.

“I’m going to sleep here.” She said as she sniffs.

“who said that you’re going to sleep here?”

“me. Jaejoong I want to sleep here.” she look at him in a childish and pitiful look that make jaejoong to agree.

“It’s my house dara . Don’t you like your bed? You keep on sleeping here.”

“well , I like my bed but I’d rather be in yours. “ she cheekily said,

“ok , This is getting ridiculous.” Jae said as he feels goose bump.

Jiyong glared at her “ We have a class tomorrow and stop saying those things!gawd!I fell like  I want to puke.”

“So mean. Oh right , we have a class tomorrow . Ok for now you win.” She pouted.

“I’ll take you home” jaejoong offered.

“really? Thanks jae but I expect jiyong will take me home.”

“Ok that’s really hurt dara.” he pouted as he slump in the sofa.

“aigoo. I’m just kidding, you know that I love you right”

“But you love him more.” he pointed at jiyong and throw a childish tantrum.

“Yup” she answers without hesitating. Jaejoong look at her and was like ok I give up..

“You two suit together , why won’t you two go out ?” Jiyong butted in ,that’s statement hurt her and jae notice that .

“Don’t regret it . If two of us are really going out. Let’s go dara” Jae said seriously and grab her hand. She just let herself to drag by jaejoong , because her energy feels like drain by that professed.

 

________

yeah .. i know .. i know .. I haven't updated for an ages .. aigooo .. my bad sorry .  My mind won't work , I can't think any good idea about my story at the same time laziness always strike me .. so yeah .. but hope u like this chap . thank u ~