BONDING MOMENT

The Faith's Decree

 

 

“What are we doing here?” jae ask as they arrive in a fine looking restaurant..

“Nothing. I just want to have a time with my bestfriend . you know , like bonding moment . “

“aw. That’s so sweet” he patted her head with a fake teary eyed.

“ ok , let’s proceed” she get the notebook and pen in her bag , then look at jaejoong intensely .

“When was your first kiss?”

“what?” he look at dara as if she’s out of her mind ..

“just answer , I want to know more about you. “

“I can’t remember, I don’t really pay attention on that matter.” He shrugs.

“aish! What about your last kiss? “

Jae pause for a second “yesterday”

“really?ohmy?! why you didn’t tell me! How is it? Good? “ she ask excitedly but the lad in front of her was just plain bored.

“it’s , she kiss me first .”

“ohmycow!!really , you’re not that handsome though. Tsk.” She click her tongue but then couple of girls elapse.

“hey , look at that guy. He’s so handsome .” a girl squeaked .

“I know , I hope he’s my boyfriend.” The other girl agrees and smile dreamy.

Dara cleared while the lad was smirking ..

“You were saying?”

“whatever . ok so what’s your favorite color?” dara continue , and as a kind loving bestfriend jae just comply on her not so important question , but it’s flatter him because dara really put an effort to know him more . He answer few questions as in few , plenty!

“ok that’s all” jae sigh in relief , at last..

“Next.” She flip her notebook and look at him greedily.

“what do you mean next?” he creased.

“hmm.. I just have some question about jiyong, if you don’t mind.”

“I do mind .” he was so hungry at the moment and this annoying girl won’t stop asking ..

“So this bonding moment was all about jiyong?”

“of course not” she said innocently as possible. Jae release a disappointed sigh .

“Fine , I won’t ask about him .” she pouted.

“Let’s eat , now.” She smiled after and keep her things.

“Finally , I thought I’m gonna die.”

“your exaggerating . duh.”

“Let’ go.” She stand up and grab jae wrist.

“where are we going? I thought we’re going to eat now.” He stay still and look at her.

“yeah , we’re going to eat . Let’s go.” She drag him out of the restaurant .

A dark cloud was forming on jaejoong’s head , he’s look was not so pleasant . He’s so freaking hungry , and this SMART girl in front of her was happily eating her melting ice cream, ignoring the scornful lad .

“dara.” He respire.

“what?” as she continuously her ice cream.

“are you freaking as in FREAKING kidding me ? “

“what do you mean ? I’m not freaking kidding you .. how about you are you freaking as in FREAKING kidding me?” he mimic jaejoong .

“yah!”

“what do you want ?fine. I know your upset but let me just devour this delicious ice cream. Ok?”

“fine. You’re so selfish .” he sigh in defeat .

“aigoo , don’t be upset . I’ll make it up to you next time. Oh your ice cream is melting , don’t you like that flavor?”

“I want to taste yours.”

“ah , okay . here.” She stretch her arm so that jae can it .. She watch and admired him.

“wow.”

“what?” he ask as he his upper lips .

“you’re so y ,when you’re ,”

“tsk . you just notice that now?” he said smugly.

“conceited. “she sneered and finish up her ice cream.

They enjoy the day and it’s already night when they decide to stop the fun … Two of them was already in front of dara’s house.

“Thanks jaejoong . I really have fun. I’m so happy.” She smiled and hug him.

“me too ,I hope we can do this again , just the two of us.” He answered as he hugged back dara and patted her back.

“are you fallin for me?” she teased.

“will you let me to fall for you?”  dara was stunned with that professed. Jae chuckled lightly upon seeing her reaction.

“I’m just kidding .. hmm , hey about jiyong “

“ It’s okay. I know jiyong won’t feel the same for me, It’s enough for me to be with him and have simple conversation , I’m already satisfied with that . “ she stop . “for now , I’m contented”

“Lucky bastard but that’s the spirit . You should be happy dara , don’t let yourself to be drown . Loving someone is alright but there’s always time when you need to stop.” He smiled and cares her face.

“I know . I know .. thank you.” She smile warmly ,

“ok we’re getting serious . That’s not my thing . you know . I’m going now . bye.” He waved

“You started it . ok bye take care . Thanks for making me happy .”  she smiled and waved back ,

“No , thanks for making me happy .”

 

___________________________________________________

 

“Where have you been?” a calm but stern voice ask him .

“Wow , you wait for me? Sweet.” He smirk.

“I can’t sleep .”

“so? What do you want me to do ?”

“are you with dara all day ?” he ignored jae question.

“So what If I’m with dara? I know she likes you , nah. I know she loves you but it doesn’t mean that I can’t date her.”

“You dated her?” Jiyong ask scornfully but he compose his self.

“Treat her right jiyong or another guy will.” He professed and ignored his impatient question.

“ The another guy , that’s you . right?”

“No but if she’ll let me. I will without a second thought and doubt. I’ll take her as mine , only mine . but unfortunately I know I’m not that guy. You should accept what you feel jiyong and If you continue to be like that , expect that you will lose her ”

“What bull are you saying , jaejoong .You must be tired . aish! I’m going to sleep. “ He walk out and leave the disappointed lad , he just sigh and shook his head.

“aigoo .why am I affected with those two brat . tsk” 

*******************************************

For now I'll leave one chapter ..  :) sorry if this chap didn't satisfied you .. thank you for all the comments .. :) love you all .. I'm not sure if I'm going to update tonight , not making promises but I'll try .. chao!