The Cookies

The Faith's Decree

 

“I don’t want to open it.”

“why? It’s your visitor.” bom said.

“I said I don’t have a visitor, why won’t you open it instead.” She fire back.

“You’re really stubborn, maybe that’s jiyong ...”

“I’ll open it.”

“wow.” Bom said stared at her , who was rushing to open the door.

As dara open the door..Bom already left .

“Hi best friend !” a cheerful voice greet her…

“jaejoong ?” she ask in a normal tone .

“yup. Aren’t you happy to see me ? “ He pouted and sulk..

“aigoo… no , I’m just surprise that you’re here.”

“I know right ? me too .. I’m surprise that I’m here , I know that I’m sleeping but the next thing I see I’m already here in front of your house .. Strange right? HA HA HA .” Jaejoong scratch the back of his head , while dara stared jaejoong trying to figure out if he’s joking or what ..

“Stupid.” A sudden voice interrupts them.

“Jiyong!!” dara yelled and smiled as she saw him at the back of jaejoong.

“wow.that’s really hurt.” Complaining , on how dara give a different reaction when she saw jiyong .

“It’s really you !” then she shove jaejoong ,she ran toward jiyong and hug him.

“I’m crying now.”He act like he’s really offended. crying

“Let go.” Jiyong struggle..

“aw, I miss you!” dara smiled and hug jiyong tightly.

“fine, you miss me . let go now.”

“ok , let’s come inside.” She grab his hand leaving jaejoong behind.

“jaejoong , close the door when you get inside.” Dara half shouted ..

“Wow, that’s really nice of you dara . why don’t you ask me to clean your house also. “ Jaejoong said sarcastically but sigh when he not heard an answer.

After an hours..

“yah! Jiyong where’s dara?”

“In the kitchen.”

“wow , dara can cook . she really amazed me .” Jiyong smirk as he heard jaejoong .. 

“why are you smirking ?” 

“nothing , she’s really good in cooking.. really really good! You can’t stop cursing once you ate her food..”

“woah! Because it’s really good?” jaejoong can’t wait to taste what dara’s making , jiyong just give her a force smile.

“Jaejoong~” dara sang as she holding a tray that filled with cookies well if you can call it a real cookies..

“here it is , I can taste it finally .” he said excitedly and get one. He look at the cookie , he was amzed on how big it is..

“be sure to devour it jaejoong.” Jiyong grin ..

“of course.” The he took a one bite that stop his world. Dara was waiting for reacton if it is good .

Jaejoong getting teary eyed..

“Is it really good?” dara ask when she saw his reaction. cheeky

“dara..”

“yes?”

“seriously , If you want me to leave . I’ll just leave you don’t have to do this to me .” He said as he wiped his tounge.

“yah!” dara was annoyed while jiyong was laughing so hard..

“You’re so bad!”

“Dara , taste it.” Jaejoong said as he handed the cookie.

She took a bite and her eyes become teary also “ I’ll never cook!aissh!really.. I put so much effort on making that cookies.” She cry like baby and throw the cookie..

“Dara , it’s okay . You can still make it next time , you just need to practice and I’m sure , it will taste better.” Jaejoong comfort.

Dara cried more “No! I even burn my finger .look .” she show her burn finger and it really worst. “I bake that cookies just for you and jiyong ,but I can’t even do it right. Now, who will eat those nasty cookies,”

“It’s just a cookies , don’t cry .”He cares her back trying to stop her from crying ..

“Not bad , compare to the sandwich that you make last time” jiyong said nowhere , holding a almost half of the cookie..

“Jiyong~” dara sniff as she watch jiyong eating those cookies..

“Yah! You don’t have to force yourself.” he said as he watch jiyong finish his cookie , and he still get another one.

“Your over reacting jaejoong. It’s not that bad , and why are you crying?” he look at dara with a cookie stuck on his mouth. Jaejoong watch him in disgust .

“Dara , can you get me water? A lot of water , because I’m thirsty.” Jiyong said as he feel like there’s a a pig that playing basketball inside his stomach.

“oh okay.” Dara smiled and left the two in the living room.

“jiyong are you ok?”

“Shut up and eat ..” Jiyong gritted as he shove a mouthful of cookie on jaejoong’s mouth.

“yah!”

“swallow it!” He threaten then jaejoong gulp unwillingly..

_________________________

“Yah!Jaejoong faster! I can’t take it .” jiyong was banging the bathroom door ..

“I’m not finish , will you wait ? this is all your fault!!” he half shouted as he’s having a hard life to educe his crap..

“Just get out and let me in!” Jiyong can’t take it and twisting his bocy just to stop his self from crapping.

“what’s going on here?” Dara interrupt as she saw jiyong having a hard life and sweating. Jiyong can’t talk , he’s becoming pale..

“Is this all about the cookies? “ dara ask concern. sad

“No , I think it’s the water that I drink earlier.”

“but..” then jaejoong get out on the bathroom with a relief on his face. Jiyong rush in and lock the door,

She look at jaejoong with a worried on her face…  

“Don’t worry we’re okay. .” he smiled and drag dara to go on the living room..

___________________________

I don't know if this chapter have a sense ..lol