Hold on Ji

The Faith's Decree

Dara can't sleep because of her wounded arm.She winced in pain as she shifted her position to have a comfortable state but the pain was unbearable. She just cover it with clothes because she was afraid applying any medication, she knows it will be painful. It was already late at night so whe was really worried if she can attend in shool.yeah.yeah. She's really weak when it comes to wound. Even though she still have one day, it still worry her a lot.

DARA POV

It was already past midnight and this wound still hurt. T.T

"I wish jiyong was here.psh. as if he would really care!wake up dara! That man was really heartless, cold, stubborn, unbeleivable, handsome, hot, y, cute and my gawd I remember his tail. I should have just touch them.aigoo." I think I wouln't be able to sleep tonight with jiyong always in my mind and this wound :( I stopped whining as I stiffened with a sudden intrusion of my door bell. at this night?!! O.o

"Who could that be?!ohmy! a bulgar?a ? a killer?" I panicked. Then it hit me "Silly me. If it's one of them they don't have the guts to use doorbell. But I'm scared. If it's bulgar I hope he's hotter as jiyong. If it's I hope he's handsome as jiyong If it's a killer- STOP!what am I saying?!!" I take a deep breath and calm my self. So I headed on my door still thinking If I should open it or at least let whoever that beast outside my house assume that I'm already sleeping but I guess with that continious noise that beast will never give up.

"Who's that?!"

..............................

"Who's that?" I repeated. But no one answered. Out of curiousity I open the door and gasped. who wouldn't if the beast was really handsome I think I'm gonna faint and let this beast slaughter me. I chuckled with that thought.

"OMO. What are you doing here?" okay that was my so late reaction. The handsome beast in front of me ignored my question and look at me from head to toe. Is he going to eat me O.o

" Do you always open your door wearing that clothes?" he raised his brow and grimaced. Then I wonder what he's saying I realized that I'm wearing one of my see through nighties. I didn't even feel embarassed.hehe. It's jiyong after all. I just gave him my goofy smiled and look at him like idiot. Well can't blamed me, seeing jiyong in front of me and TAKE NOTE IN MY HOUSE, that's make me feel giddy.

"Idiot" he hissed then shoved me at the side as he embark in my house of course I let him in willingly as I closed my door. It seemsI forgot how jiyong treated me earlier in his house . aigoo. I guess I just love him so much that i can't stay mad well I'm not really mad at him I'm just sad.

"Ji what are you doing here?" don't get me wrong but I'm just reallly curious what could he want in the middle of the night. He inspect my body throough his eyes. Then I noticed he's staring at my wound. could it be?! no I shouldn't expect much.

"Let's go to your room" He blurted out of a sudden. I was taken back but before I could speak he's already heading in my room all I do was follow him. *Ohmy?! I'm not ready for this but I don't really mind if it's with jiyong.aigoo. what am I saying.But what could we do in my room play a rock, scissor and paper?and the loser will strip?ohno. how could I think of that am I really an angel?! oh I was a human now but still! T.T* I was sweating and becoming pale and lost with my thought as I hit my head on a hard yet soft thing. oh it's jiyong back. How I love that feeling but I shook that thought. I was really getting weird. He sat on the side of my bed then he look at me and tap his side . he want's me to sit beside him? 

JIYONG POV

What's wrong with this girl? She's so pale maybe because of her wound. I felt a sudden guilt as I saw her wound and she only cover it with her clothes. How can she be so stupid. If she won't treat it properly she may have an infection.

Jaejoong was really pain in the . He came back in my house just to kill me in conscience and guilt. well I don't really have those two words but damn she's talking about dara. He blame me for making her bad or sad and about that blood and how her wound could be worse. But that guy he won't really give up for telling that I'm really a crap and a heartless person. who cares but I'm really worried.no.just a little worried okay?!

As she sat beside me she's only looking down with her hands together. Is she really hate me that much now that she can't even look at me.

I asked her where's her first aid kit then she look at me as if I'm kind of delusion. But she point at the shelves and I welcomed myself to get it. I grabe her wounded arm and I feel her stiffened. I removed her clothes not her clothes that she's wearing but the one that covering her wound. I sound so deffensive. I treated her wound silently I just want to make it quick and go home afterwards. I really satisfied that she's uttering any word. what?! I don't know what to say.

"Ji are you really here because of my wound?" or not . yeah I know she's not really the type of girl who would just stay quiet.

"Ji.." I know she won't give up. I sigh as I really don't want to talk. "yeah" there I said it.

"thank you." I was taken back. I thought she hate me. I look at her as she gave me a gentle smile. Damn! She looks beautiful. I cleared my thought as I finish treated her wound.

I look at her and she was staring at me. I didn't realize that my gazed was now in her collar bone and her strap then at her chest her abdomen her for ing sake why am I looking at her thigh?! oh no. I can feel my member getting hard. this. I look at her if she notice me lavishing her body but she was too busy staring at me then I'm starting to look at her body again.. I must stop but I failed. I'm getting hard by just looking at her body. I can feel my member getting tall as eiffel tower. proud and ready to escape any moment but I just cleared my throat, my saliva getting dry.

NO ONE POV

She was busy staring at jiyong then she just came on her senses when she heard jiyong .*did she caught me staring?* she blush as she look down embarassed. But as she look down she noticed something on jiyong. *Is that his tail?* she thought. *But why is it there, between his thigh and why so small compare to his tail before and why his tail was standing?* she tilted her head. Out of curiousity she poke it. To her surprised it was so hard and big. Because after she poke she grab it. 

"What the ?!!" the poor lad groan in tortured. Dara just look at him confused and surprised. what did she do? oh yeah then she remembered that ji doesn't want to touch his tail.

"I'm sorry Jiyong. I know you don't want me to touch your tail but I was just really curious because it's so small and your tail was in between your thigh" she explain.

"This is not my tail!you idiot! and my is not small!!!!" he shouted as he glared the not so innocent girl in front of her, having a hard life on how he can calm his little boy and dara was not even helping she's just making it worse.

"?" she ask in confused and poke it again.

"DARA!STOP POKING!DAMMIT!" Now he's really frustrated. "I'm leaving now!" he said as he groan because as the moment he stand up dara did the same cause his come in contact on dara's thigh . poor jiyong . He may now rest in peace. Thanks to dara.

"I think I'm gonna die" his having a hard time on breathing. 

"Ji are you alright?" she asked in concern. "Did you cut your tail?that's why it hurts? I'll treated your tail then." She said as she grab his so called tail. oh jiyong don't die yet.

"!DARA!STOPTOUCHINGMYDICK!!DAMMIT!"he was really out of control. jiyong hold on please.

"what?why?what did I do? is it really hurt that much?" she panicked as she was about to cares it but ji stop her.

"bathroom." I think he's going to faint.

"huh?bathroom?oh c'mmon I'll accompany you." she offered.

"No need. Where is it? " he hissed trying to calm his self. Dara said that he just need to turn right. Ji nodded and leave dara dumfounded.

Oh dara what did you do.. tsk. Poor jiyong 

 

_____________________________________

Did you already watch the That XX by gd ? damn he's so freaking HOT. How I wish I can write a story about that. so what do you think? DO you want me to finish this first ? but gawd I've been aching to write one.When I heard his song his voice how can relax my soul lol ILOVEYOU JIYONG T.T I bet dara was jealous with that girl haha kidding :))