PLAN

The Faith's Decree

 

“no.” Dara release jiyong hand because she thought that jiyong was sleeping , she didn’t expect this .

“I..I.” she stuttered .

“You need to stop those stupid feelings of yours dara.I will never love you back. Stop loving me , you’ll just waste your effort and time. From now on I don’t want to see you , Never comeback again . “ He move away and exclaim with a cold aura on his voice.

“Jiyong , I can clearly see and feel , that you don’t feel the same way for me but the problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me , I can’t force myself to stop loving you.” She stated with a verge of crying but no she won’t cry , he once saw her cry but not this time. Jiyong remain silent ..

“What’s going on here?” Jaejoong creased feel the tense surrounding the room.

“It’s nothing jaejoong , Dara want to leave and will never come back.” He darkly look at jaejoong .

“Dara are you okay ?”he ignored jiyong ,facing the back of dara , he ask the dame in concern. But she didn’t even budge and glimpse at him so jaejoong walk closely to see dara, with her teary eyes preventing it to drip and afraid that once she close her eyes ,her tears will betray her.

“dara” jaejoong whisper.  She seems awaken by the warm voice of jaejoong , a force smile emerge on her face,

“oh yeah .. I’m fine jaejoong , maybe jiyong was just tired , so I think I’m going to leave now . maybe I won’t be in here for a weeks or so but I’m going to come back .. for sure . I’m going to come back jiyong.” With a determine voice , she look at jiyong that she’s serious.

“You want me to take you home ?” jaejoong being concern .

“no, it’s okay . I can take care of myself.” Dara smiled slightly and leave.

A while after, dara left..

“Jiyong”

“don’t start it , jaejoong.” He gritted.

“Mother sent you a message.”

“she’s not my mother. Spill it then leave.”

“she wants you to start the plan , if you won’t she will make the move jiyong and she knows you doesn’t like that idea.”  He inform with the already fuming jiyong.

“She will never give up, that old hag. Tell her to wait. “

“about dara.” Jaejoong started.

“Stop , you know what will happen once we’re together. You want her right? Then take her . she’s all yours. “

“she loves you..” as a matter of fact . The lad didn’t answer.

“jiyong remember this, he will chase you around for a while but there’s going to be a day when she’s going to stop running in circles around you. She’s gonna get over you and at the very moment , you’re going to wish you had let her catch you.”

“nonsense. And don’t you ing know the plan , it’s all about her!”

“I know the plan , I know it very well. I’m not really pleased on what mother’s trying to do , but you can protect her jiyong , you’re strong. “

“Being strong is not enough .”

A week or so dara stay away on jiyong , of course she’s itching to talk and be with jiyong..

“ok I had enough . Just two more days , and I’m going to be with him whether he likes it or not , that sneaky grumpy man ! hmp. I miss him already “ She sulk in the corner of her room ..

“What happen to you, You look mess .” Bom protrude and observe dara ..

“is this about the guy?what’s his name ? oh jiyong right ?” Dara look at her suspiciously ..

“yeah . I kinda stalk you , can’t blame me I have nothing to do.” She said like stalking is normal.

“That’s a bad manner you know , stalking someone.. “

“whatever, fix yourself you look .”

“yah!watch your mouth , and I can’t fix myself only jiyong can fix me “ she pouted and release a sigh.

“wow! That’s for loser dara , come on . Look at you , do you think jiyong will like you if he sight you with that state. If I’m jiyong I’m going to look for a pretty hot chick , not like the pale , mess and a thin dara in front of me,” she hissed.

“You insult me too much bom, ok fine I’m going to rectify myself.” dara said with her not so energetic voice.

“good! “

After Two days dara get back to herself because this is the day , that she’s been waiting . It’s Saturday morning , the weather is cooperating with her . Dara itself ready to embark jiyong’s house. Yup!She’s already infront of Jiyong , She feel gloome like nothing happen between her and jiyong . She knock many time but no one’s opening the door for her , she twist the door knob and it’s open .She welcome her self inside and roam the place to see the shadow of jiyong . She decide to go upstairs maybe jiyong was in his room still sleeping , she open his door room and regret it afterwards..