The Lad

The Faith's Decree

 

Dara come in jiyong’s room , she found him sleeping but she didn’t disturb him , afraid that he will get mad. So she just let herself roam the house , she appreciate everything in his house but the painting hanging on his wall was so deep , darkness, pain and torment if you describe them.

She went in the kitchen and clean the mess that she did earlier, she clean the house and even the bathroom.  When she have nothing to do she lie down on sofa, yawning.  After a while she fell asleep while hugging the picture of jiyong , she found a picture of him and decided to take it.

It’s already lunch when jiyong awake, he pause and realize that the girl was in his house. He headed downstairs checking the girl , he relax when he notice that the house was filled with silence, he just love that atmosphere. He tilted his head as he saw the dame sleeping on the sofa peacefully. Jiyong walk closer and shook his head ,

“she look better when she’s sleeping” he mumble . He saw a frame on dara’s arm hugging it. He take it and when he saw that it was his picture , he sigh but can’t help to smile.

“You’re smiling “a familiar voice interrupts him. Jiyong face suddenly fell and glared the lad.

“what are you doing here , again ?”

“Is it bad to visit you?”

“stop messing around , jaejoong . “ he warn ..

“fine . I’m just –oh . it’s her . “ jaejoong smiled amused .

“ so what ? just leave!”

“You’re always shooing me , that’s bad . She’s pretty jiyong.” Jaejoong stated and lean more closer to dara , he was going to touch her face .

“stop. You’re going to wake her up.” He excuse, the lad reply a chuckled .

“Someone’s concern , don’t worry I’m not going to do anything . I just want to touch her face .”

“Do you like her?” jaejoong continued

“stop with the nonsense jaejoong.” Jiyong hissed.

“If you don’t like her , can I have her?” he ask , which earn a glared by jiyong.

“what? you said you don’t like her .” jaejong said playing innocent.

“ jaejoong! Can you just leave?”  he said annoyed and impatiently .

“huh? Jiyong ?” dara wake up with the loud voice and the lad suddenly disappeared .

“are you talking with someone?”

“Do you see a ing person here?”

“no?”

“so why are you asking that stupid question.” He retort.

“why are you so grumpy , did you not have a nice sleep?” she ask as she rubbed her eyes and yawn.

“Jiyong your clothes are really comfortable to wear , thank you.” She stand up as she do some stretching.

 “Surprisingly , you look good wearing my clothes” he smirk making dara blush .

“So can I have it ?” she blurted.

“what?”

“well you said I look good on this , I was just wondering if I can have it , "

“whatever” he answer but dara smile meaning she can have it , she notice the picture that jiyong’s holding , his hand place on his thight.

“ah jiyong ?”

“what now?” he release a growl.

“can I have that?” she point while looking away , jiyong look where is she pointing, first he grimaced but smirk ..

“are you that , dara?”

“huh?” she ask confused , and look her finger where is she indicating to . well , her index finger were just pointing on jiyong’s bulge.

“ah! No. no! What I mean is your picture , can I have it ?” she explain frantically and ask.

“whatever “ he answered and throw the picture on sofa, dara smiled and grab the picture and put it on her bag ..

___

“Jiyong it’s getting late .”

“you want to go home?”

“well If you don’t want me to leave , I’ll stay. “she shyly said and smile.

“What give you the idea that I want you to stay?”

“I’m just..I. nevermind , I’m going to leave .”  she sigh in disappointed , She slump and walk out of the house when a strong hand stop him, holding her wrist.

“wait “

“yes? What ? You want me to stay ?”dara ask feeling giddy .

“ stupid , are you going to leave wearing my clothes? And parade your body announced that you have just ?”

“oh right. but we don’t do it .” she mumbled. Jiyong rolled his eyes and give her dress ..

Dara was in front of the door and jiyong facing her with his arm leaning on the door.

“aren’t you going to take me home?” she ask but he only look dara with his bored look.

She turn around and make a few steps.

“seriously jiyong, I’m giving you last chance . be gentleman! Aren’t you really going to take me home ?” she face him and cross her arm ,

“no .”

“but , are. you-“ she stop because jiyong slam the door didn’t let her finish . dara sigh in disbelief and leave while stomping her feet. On her way home she heard a sudden flap of wings , she look back and shrugged when she saw nothing.

Late at night , dara can’t even sleep or most likely she doesn’t want to sleep afraid that the nightmare will bother her slumber again .

She grab her phone and called someone , the phone was just kept on ringing but dara was a persistent person she called again and again until the person will answer .

“hello?” an annoyed voice welcome her.

“jiyong!” she greet with enthusiastic.

“arg.what?! How did you get my -?”

“well, I was cleaning your house earlier , and I ACCIDENTLY saw your number.” She didn’t let finish the lad and defend herself.

“wow! That was a stupid reason dara! Accidently saw? Yeah right.” She can feel that the lad was getting annoyed already ..

“are you sleeping ?” she changed the subject .

“sleeping at 3 am in the morning ? no, I was ing riding a unicorn !”the lad was just get more annoyed ..

“why are you so mad ?”

“and now you’re asking , why I’m so mad ? seriously dara . You ruin my sleep earlier , messing my kitchen , take my clothes and picture , calling me in the middle of the night . so now tell me dara , why I am so mad ?” he stated and ask sarcastically.

“That was yesterday! Not earlier and I ask you-“ she look at the phone and laugh in disbelief because jiyong  hang up the phone .

____

one chapter for now :)

oh~ just want to remind my other readers that leaving a comment is free .. lol , so spare your little time readers tnx :)