Perfect Two

The Faith's Decree

 

Dara stared the miserable girl in front of her with her pure red eyes but the girl’s face was still blurry, the mysterious girl tilted her head while looking at dara , there face was really close that dara can feel  the dame heavy breath .. The mysterious girl caressed dara’s face while dara flinch with her touch. She stay glum and stiffed, she want to run ,call for help but her voice seems lost. She just stared the terrible girl in front of her , her eyes were being teary afraid of the dame.

“are you going to cry now dara?” the girl smirk bitterly ,

“are you scared?” she ask continuously with her husky voice.

“I’m not scared of you. Why are you doing this to me? Who are you?” Dara managed to answer and ask the dame .  She ignore dara and move a few steps backward then suddenly she’s holding a lifeless body on her right hand.

“Mother?! You! How?! What did you do to my mother?! Put her down!” Then the dame release dara’s mother  making her body landed on a leafy surface . Then she kneels grabbing the neck of dara’s mother.

“what are you doing?!”

“I’m not doing anything, yet. I’m just going to kill her.” Dara want to run and pull her mother away from that wicked girl but her feet can’t move, it’s like there’s something holding them not to stir. Then the girl look at dara emotionless and worsted the neck of her mother making the blood slop and scattered.

“NO!” dara yelled in mournful and rampant.  Her knees became weak making her, kneel down.

“oh , don’t be sad ,dara. I’m still here.” The dame was already in front of her, she kneel down to reach dara . The dame lifted dara’s face and wiped her tears  but dara slap her hand. The dame chuckled evilly and get up ,.

“It’s erelong and you will be with me , forever .” She grab dara’s shoulder and put her spout near on dara’s mouth , she release a black mist transferring on dara.

“Dara!” bom shake dara’s body hardly to wake her up.. Luckily dara incite and look at bom with her dread eyes.

“gawd! What happen to you? I thought you will never wake up” she said with a worried and panic voice.

“Bom.” Dara hug her with her trembling body.

“shh..don’t cry , it’s ok now .” bom hug her back and cares her.

“I knew it , I shouldn’t  have sleep!  Why do I always have a nightmare lately?” Dara sobbed and look at bom.

“Where’s the necklace that I gave you the other day?”

“It’s on my cabinet . why?” Bom look for the necklace and put it on dara’s neck.

“You need to wear it when you’re going to sleep , so that your nightmare won’t bother you .”

“but bom” dara bit her lips not trusting the necklace.

“dara this necklace is from your mother , so you need to trust what power may have this necklace ,ok?” bom explain and tap dara shoulder.

“Ok but bom .”

“what?”

“I’m hungry , can you cook for me please?”she make a puppy eyes and act like nothing happen.

“wow. You move on so fast , but that’s good. I’ve already cook , after you get ready just go downstairs and eat your brakfast”  Bom stated and about to leave when dara stop her.

“wait are going to fly off again? If you are I’m warning you .someone might see you bom”

“Please I know that thing, I’m not stupid like you .” she tease.

“yah!”

“You don’t need to worry dara , no one will see me but they can If I want to . “ she explain..

“oh , okay .anyway thanks for the food,” she smiled.

“don’t mention it , I’m off” then bom spread her wings and flap it before she troop.

“I miss my wings. I want to fly too.” Dara sigh, tilted her head looking at her back.

“aiggoo.. This is so depressing , maybe I just need to see jiyong for me to get better..”

__________

“jiyong ~jiyong~” dara sing as she walk closer to the rooftop .She knows that jiyong was there lying his lazy on the roof.

“jiyong!” she called..

“Jiyong!!” this time louder.

“will you shut up! I’m trying to sleep here !” he growl and glared at the smiling dara.

“you’re always sleeping .” she pouted.

“and you’re ALWAYS ruining when I’m trying to sleep . “

“oh! I’m just going to sing so you can sleep comfortably.” Dara clasp her hand and smiled.

“oh no. Just shut up dara!”jiyong didn’t like that idea but of course dara wouldn’t listen and ignore the already annoyed jiyong. She cleared .

“You can be the peanut butter to my jelly!”

“You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly!”

“ dara! You’re just making a noise.” The lad growl frustrated .

“shh! I’m not yet finish. Tsk. now where I am. oh right.”

“You can be the captain and I can be your first mate!”

“You can be the chills that I feel on our first date!”

“You can be the hero and I can be your side kick!”

“You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split!” She sing continuously or more likely shouting not singing . On the other hand jiyong was covering his ears on that noise pollution that dara’s making.

Cause you’re the one for me
And I'm the one for you
You take the both of us
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two !

“there! I’m done jiyong , did you like it?” dara ask the already eruptive jiyong ,

“are you ing kidding me? You just had torn my eardrum!”

“tsk. Your over reacting.” Dara rolled her eyes.

“jiyong .”

“Why I am being worried when you’re always calling my name?”

“oh!you admit it! That your jiyong! Ohmy! I knew it gezzz...! “ dara said chirpy while clapping her hand .

“because your calling me jiyong even though I always remind you that I’m ing GD!” the lad defend ,scornfully.

“no~ I won’t buy that. But jiyong “

“what!”

“You’re the one for me and I’m the one for you.” She said the lyrics that she sang earlier.

“dara!will you stop that!”

“no seriously.”

“yeah seriously , stop that!” jiyong can’t take it , he’s already having a goose bump.

“seriously we’re the perfect two.”

“arg! I know I’m a bad person but did I really deserve this?!” jiyong complain in disgust.

“jiyong! Baby me and you .  We’re the perfect two~”

“! dara!” jiyong leave the place can’t take what dara’s implying to say.

“hehe.. He’s so cute , but I really feel that we’re the perfect two . “ she laugh feeling giddy at the thought .

"sweet" the unfamiliar voice interrupt.