His House

The Faith's Decree

 

“I want you –“

“You want me ? really?! I knew it , you’re just pretending that you don’t like me but in fact you really want me,You.. ,” dara blabbered in delight .

“! Can you listen first and stop interrupting me?!” He burst  , dara pout and cross her arm.

“fine.”

“I want you ..”

“see . you want me ? what-“ she immediately stop when jiyong glared her ,- like if you won’t stop talking I’m going to ripped that big mouth of yours-

“go on , I won’t interrupt.”

“Jiyong calm himself first..”I need ..”

“and now you need me ?”

“ok fine !I’m sorry , I just can’t help it .” dara defend and cover .

“You know what , forget it .” Jiyong stated frustrated .

“wait .. I’m going to shut up now and you can hit me if I’m going to interrupt.” Jiyong give her a –are-you-serious-look but he just ignore her remark and handed a white paper on her.

“What’s this? A love letter?” dara smile teasingly but earn a desperate glared by jiyong .

“I’m just going to pretend that I didn’t hear you . that’s my address , be there tomorrow 10 am exact.” with that he set out.

“are we going to have a date in his house?ohmy?! I’m so excited . I should wear something nice .” she sang while looking at the paper .

___

“arg!I give up! My dress is already ruin , what should I do?” she sigh while looking at her mess dress filled with mud ,

“Am I still in earth ?! what kind of place is this ?” she grimaced and look around , she make a few more steps with her head down .

“Two hours ,looking for his house.. I need more patience , I can do it If I really want to see him .” She comfort herself  , When she bump with something hard she look up .

“a house!” she gasped happily and look if it’s the right address .

Jiyong POV

What’s that noice ? I open my one eye and look at the clock .

“damn! It’s only seven o’clock . who have the gut to ruin my sleep ?! “ I growl then ignore the noise , I put the pillow on my ears and try to sleep again , but the noise was really persistent .

“This person will going to regret ruining my sleep!”

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

“I’m coming! you !whoever you are !” I shouted and storm toward the door to open it .  I’m going to curse the interrupter , when I found this really annoying girl in front of my house!

“What are you doing here?Don’t you know that I’m currently sleeping and you had just ruin it!”  

“but you said , you want me to come in your house , so here I am .” she smile, her smile really irritates me.

“yes I did! But I said 10 am !not 7 am! For my sake!” I clearly shouted every word juts to wake her stupid mind.

“But I was so excited so I decide to come here , early . can you just let me in. I was dead tired and my dress was already ruin looking for your house.” So now she’s making me guilty I was going to fight back when she beat me through making herself embark the house.. Damn this girl , making my life more difficult.

“Why are you wearing dress anyway ?” I ask , not that I’m interested but she’s really something , her dress was really in a mess, as she hear me ask , her face turn red and bit her lips .

“well .. I was . I . you.. “ she stuttered.

“forget it !” I said impatiently , I’d rather sleep than to listen her .

“wait here.” I demand and good that she complied .

I was getting the stuff that she will use for cleaning my house .. yeah , I just want her to clean my house , since she awe me I just decide to make her clean my house , she’s still lucky , it’s just a simple doing but she need an appropriate clothes , seeing her wearing dress was really weird.  So I get one of my clothes and a boxer .

BLAG!CRASH!BLAG!

I stiff , I’m just dreaming right . once I close my eyes I’m going to find myself in a bed sleeping comfortably, but WHO AM I KIDDING?! that girl , really trying my patience . now I regret that I let her come in my house . I march toward where I left her and now guess? She’s on the kitchen plates all over the floor , I want her to clean my house not DESTROY it! .

“ Are you really trying to pissed me ? If you are , it’s really working.” I gritted my teeth .

She look at me guilty “Jiyong I’m sorry , I was just trying to make you breakfast but then I tripped and broke this plates .. sorry,” she whispered , She make few steps and step the broken plates that scattered all over the floor.

“ouch!” She touch her feet and it’s bleeding . ! This girl making my life span short .

“Don’t move! How can you be so stupid?! “ I ordered and shouted her .

No One POV

Jiyong carry her with bridal style , while on the other hand dara was enjoying the feeling and smiling while staring the lad ,

“You’re really impossible! You hurt yourself and now you’re smiling.” Then he place dara in a sofa , well he kinda throw dara make her bounce and her but landed on the floor.

“ouch!that’s hurt jiyong!” she whined.but the lad ignore her and luckily he got a first aid kit on his house. He open the kit and treat dara’s wound .

“aw.. jiyong be gentle.”

“aw..aw.,, jiyong~”

“Shut up or I’ll give you another wound.” He threaten , when he notice that dara become silent he smirk and prolong the treatment on her wound but ofcourse that silence wouldn’t last for long.

“jiyong..” she called .

“jiyong.”

“what?!”

“My is hurt .” she pouted while looking at jiyong,

“what do you want me to do?! Massage your damn ?” he exclaim , that dame really making his day formidable.

“can you?”

“ you dara ! here , wear it !” he handed the clothes and leave her while massaging his temple.

“I was just kidding with the massage thing” she mumble and look at the clothes.

 

 

 

AN: comment is always welcome :) tnx