WEEKEND

The Faith's Decree

"It's saturday please give me a break." the lad restrain himself. "But I want to spend  the weekend with you. I even cook for you.look" she showed the basket with a goofy smile.

"oh please no.not again" he was mortified.

"Yah!what's with that look. I really put an effort by doing this and you wouldn't even appreciate it, even a bit." she complained as she headed to the kitchen. "it was really hard thinking what should I cook and I even hurt my self again." She continued and give jiyong a pitiful look as she placed the food in the plate. "and yet you never fail to dissapoint me."  the dame was really trying her best to look piiful. "here.eat this."

Jiyong was quite amazed. "You know what you're really good in acting, you should be an actress."

"tsk. just eat and shut up or else." she command.

"or else what. Why don't you spend your weekend with jaejoong. You two have a date the other day right? You two really look good together."

"And you never fail to make me feel bad." a hint of sadness can be heard and you look away. Ji grab some food without her noticed. "This taste okay than before." as he swallowed the food .

"really?" you look at him with a glistening eyes and ease all the sadness.

"Jiyong you're seriously lying . this doesn't taste okay." dara glared the intruder.

"what? I'm just saying the truth. I'd rather be on a hunger strake. I can cook better than you though." he teased and flatly stated.

"you can cook?" dara ask in amazed.

"duhh. of course" he proudly said. dara blinked " Did he just say duh ? " as he look at jiyong.

"that's jaejoong what do you expect." he rolled his eyes not really interested.

"Ji can you say duh ?"

" you"

"yah! say duhhhhhhhh please? I wanna hear it from you. c'mmon say that's jaejoong duhhhhhh" she said with feeling.

"that's jaejoong fuucckkk yooooouuu" there with feelings. 

"aist no fun." she pouted. "how about my duhhh ? don't you want it to hear from me? I can say it all day if you want." jae interrupt and grinned.

"no. forget it." dara simply stated.

"Why are you so mean to me. Jiyooooongggg dara is being mean" he whined .He look at jiyong as if he would really care.

"Whatever. What are you doing here anyway without my consent." He raised his eyebrow not so pleasant with his sudden presence.

"Don't be so harsh. I just miss you" He pouted.

"Stop doing that." He grumpy said. "Spill it . I know you're here for something else." He said knowingly.

"Smartass. Well she wants to talk to you." faces become serious. "What's that old hag wants now." he hissed not so happy about the idea to meet her.

"You know it very well jiyong . You know what she wants." Their conversation interrupt as they heard a loud scream from jiyong's room. Jiyong look beside him and didn't found dara. "That brat."  They hurriedly check what happened and witness dara looking at the pile of dvd's that scattered all over the floor and the broken vase. 

"What the are you doing here?! You're just with us earlier and now?!! argg.!" he can't fathom what this girl trying to do.

"Ji..." she stared at him like he did some crime. "You watch those stuff?"with her eyes wide open she point at the *cough* *cough* dvd's that scattered on the floor. He just look at her with a normal expression like -no-need-to-scream- look well except for the broken vase. While jae suddenly burst in lauhing. "So you just scream because of that?" he look uninterested.

"I never thought you were that ert." she said and jae in the corner trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Watching doesn't mean that I'm a ert and it's normal.I'm adult and I'm a guy." he flatly stated.

"So can I watch those stuff also?"she was curious. oh dara. " Ji and Jae stared at her. "What? I'm just curious you know. Jiyong seems like them." she blurted as she grab one of the DVD. But jiyong snatch it roughly. 

Jae cough "Well if you really want we can watch it together." hint of playfullness. Ji ignored him but he surely gave her a don't you dare look well it's really a glared though.

"Little girl don't watch this stuff, It's dangerous you might do something stupid." He gathered all of them and put them in the box.

"But I'm a big girl now." She protest.

"Dara jiyong was right .You shouldn't watch those stuff." he patted her head as he gave you a warm smile.

"psh. I can just buy them If you you don't want me to borrow them." She said as she hurriedly go downstairs.

"That brat." he can only sigh and shook his head.

" I wonder if dara was good in bed." Jae teased but he earned a shut the up or else i'll kill you look.

"I was just joking you know . you were supposed to laugh like HA HA HA HA."  jae gave him a don't you know that look. "Jealous bastard."He continued as he release a quite chuckled. Ji ignored his stubborness.

"Anyway as I was saying earlier she wants to meet you as soon as possible. You know how impatient she is. She already wait enough for this." He said with a matter of fact tone.

"I don't care. I'll meet her when I want to." he answered uninterested.

"Jiyong you know her very well. You don't want her to make a move right?" 

"That old hag was really-" once again their conversation was stop by a sudden intrusion of noise a loud bang can be heard. Jiyong close his eyes take a deep breath and recharge another gallon of patience. Because he knows what it means since the girl was not on their side. 

"What did you do know?" He gritted as he controlling his temper as much as possible but the dame in front of her was really trying his patience. Dara look at him as she bit her lips feeling guilty.

"I was just cleaning but then.." she tried to explain but he stop her "Just leave" he coldly stated.

"Hey guys what happen-oh" Jae stop as he look at the mess that dara have caused. The kitchen was totaly ruin utensils scattered everywhere there's a broken plate and shelves also.(AN: me too I have no idea how dara can do that .haha ) He was quiet amazed on how dara can ruin a thing in just a second or minutes if fortunate.

"Wow. Did you just have a in just a second. I'm amazed." Jae tried to lighten the atmosphere but miserably failed. He was ignored. Jiyong was seriously mad well who wouldn't dara ruin his room then his kitchen what could she possibly do next.

"leave" Ji sight impatiently. Dara can't do anything as she bowed down her head as she passed with him and jae.

"Dara" Jae called her, a hint of concern can be heard. She just stop for a second she wants to assured him that she's okay but afraid that once she speak tears will fall in her eyes. I know she already done enough. It was her fault afterall, but she can't just stand how jiyong treat her. It was really not big deal for her what happened earlier but it just confusing how jiyong being nice then be wicked afterwards.

"You're too much" he warn.

"Her fault." He shortly stated as he fix the ruin shelves but then he noticed that the side of the shelves has a stained red, he touch it. It was blood he look at the floor a vivid blood can be seen a drop of blood where dara have walk. Jaejoong sigh but he noticed that jiyong was looking on the floor and he wonder as well ,a sudden concern and guilt can be seen on his face. He looks at jiyong if he feel the same but only  a blank expression can be described . Jae followed dara but he's already out of sight.

"Congratulation for giving dara a nice weekend." Jae coldly stated and leave.

 

____________________________________________________________________

yay.one chapter for now. I really miss writing. I'm just using my brother laptop because my desktop was not working so I'm not sure if I can update this everyday but I'll make sure I'm gonna update this from now on. I hope u can understand if I may lack on something . Thank you . Your comment are much appreciated . It will encourage me to write more :)