REALISE

The Faith's Decree

Dara can’t help but remember what happen earlier . She looks at the mirror frigidly and cares her face .

“He doesn’t want to see my face” she mumbled. Her mother can’t help but notice her daughter was sad after she visit her so called friend .She patted dara’s head and kiss it.
“What’s wrong dear? You’ve been sad since you arrive earlier. Is he mad ?”

“He’s not mad because I didn’t visit him"
“So why are you sad?”
“But he’s mad because I always visit him and he doesn’t want to see my face. Mother what should I do?” 
“You know what dear , If someone is pushing you away , that’s when the person needs you most.” she look at dara through the mirror and smile.
“but mother.”
“Don’t think too much sweetie and rest. Tomorrow is another day and you know what it means.” Her mother kiss her forehead and leave.

Dara lied down on her bed and gently close her eyes.. She was a fast sleep person but tonight she can’t sleep .It feels like someone’s watching her. She look at her right side but saw nothing then she look at the other side and gasped..
“hi?” an unsured voice greet her.
“jiyoung! What are you doing here?” she ask in shock then she lower her voice afraid that her mother will find out her mysterious friend.
“why? What are-?how? It’s you.” dara ask didn’t know what to ask first.. Then she lean closely to jiyoung and poke her nose then his cheeks..”It’s really you.”
“well do you expect someone else.?” He ask then scanned her room.
“NO” she blurted but then cover her orifice .
“You have a comfortable bed” he sit beside you . You stay silent don’t know what to do..

“I know I act like a jerk earlier..” he started.”I didn’t mean to say all those words” he continued .. Dara is listening waiting for more but she felt the side of her bed move..

“That’s it? You’re going to leave already?”
“why? Disappointed?”he smirk .She just pouted because she’s really disappointed if he’s going to leave.
“Don’t expect me to say those ing 2 words.” He act arogant .. Dara smile the thought of jiyoung visiting her in her own room and he said that he doesn’t mean to say those wicked words,that was already enough to feel relieve at the same time happy.
“you’re really weird.” Jiyoung amazed as he watch dara smiling feeling giddy .. 
“Stop smiling , you look stupid.” Dara stop then glared jiyoung.
“what ? I’m just saying the truth."

Dara rolled her eyes and remember.” So how come you can visit me here,? without getting caught?”
“with the help of someone , and don’t ask anymore. I’m not going to spill it.”
“ok fine. I know even if I’m going to kill you right now , you wont tell me.”
“wow. angel can kill.” He said indifferent.
“argg .. of course not! It’s just an expression jiyoung. I told you I’m really comfortable when I’m with you but when a belle femme was with me, I’ll be dead if I say that,”
“I’d love to see that,” 
“jiyoung!”
“that was a joke.” Jiyoung only blink. 
“Then you should laugh , it’s like you’re really like to see me dead.” Dara squint.
“I don’t laugh.” Here we go again with the short conversation with jiyoung .. and with his serious joke.
“gosh.. don’t worry someday I’ll make you laugh.” She said in a determined voice. Jiyoung was just staring dara ..Dara noticed and feel uncomfortable.
“er. What is it jiyoung?” she ask.
“I need to leave now.” 
“oh..ok” she said sadly.
“you look sad.” Jiyoung put his hand on dara’s head.. 
“I am not.” The she release jiyoung’s hand gently..
“Tomorrow at my place ,seven in the evening . “
“huh ?" dara was in dazed .
“Don’t be late or else you won’t see me anymore." it’s like a hint ..
“bye dara , goodnight.” 
“but jiyoung wait ..."she grab jiyoung hands..
“sleep” jiyoung demand and smile before he disappeared .
“did he just smile at me?” you ask yourself , not sure on what you saw.. 
You shrugged it off ,"goodnight jiyoung .. see you tomorrow.” You mumbled and smile , after a minute you were already on your dream land..