The Voice

The Faith's Decree

“Look! I’m trying my very best not to hit a girl but you’re really trying my patience.” Gd close his locker furiously because of dara .. well , she’s just bugging jiyoung for the whole week and she never give up .
“then why don’t you just admit that you’re really jiyoung” She cross her arm and tap her feet.
“listen miss ,I’m not jiyoung , do I need to cohere that simple words in your mind.” He hissed as he face dara .He leaned his right hand on the locker and his left hand on his waist.
“You should listen . I know that you’re jiyoung and I won’t stop bugging you until you admit it.”
“You’re crazy . why are you so sure that I’m jiyoung . I don’t even know him.” He was really pissed that dara won’t just leave him alone .
“you’re really good in lying but I won’t buy it. So why don’t you-“
“hey!where are you going ?!I’m still talking!” dara yelled facing the back of him.
“yah! Come back here. ”she rest her both hand on her waist 
“get lost!” he shouted 
__

“I can’t believe this .. how could he?! Argg..he’s so rude!” dara was talking to herself and ignoring the presence of her friends.
“huh! Who do you think he is ?! I’m just wasting my time ! but no ..no .. I should prolong pestering him , until he’ll tell the truth ..haha" minzy and chaerin stared at their friend as if she's gone lunatic ..
“that’s so brilliant..” dara keep on laughing ..
“chaerin unnie .” minzy tugged chaerin shirt.
“what ?” she ask but her dazed was still on dara ..
“dara unnie is scary.”
“she’s crazy minzy ah , we should tie her , lock her in a box then send her in mental.” 
“but unnie isn’t that too much ?” minzy whispered ..
“no ,it’s the only way minzy , we should help her .”she look away dramatically , 
“noona is so pretty and cute , I think she’s just sick ?” chaerin and minzy was whispering that their face was close enough then they look at still laughing dara .
“looks can deceive .look at her ,”
“But I don’t want unnie to be consign in mental .” minzy said sadly ,she’s taking seriously the whole conversation.
“who will be send in mental ?” 
“WOAH!” two of them stumble backward and look at dara in a nervous look .
“ha ha .. did we mention mental ?” they laugh nervously.
“yeah , you did . are you two talking behind my back ?” dara raised her eyebrows then look at chaerin,
“a..anio ..” 
“really?”
“ok..ok .. we are , you’re scaring minzy ..duh . you look crazy talking to yourself and laughing like you’ve gone mad crazy .” she explain ..
“oh .. did I really scare you maknae?” she look at her and minzy nodded..
“aigoo ..i’m sorry , I’m just pissed of some conceited jerk ..” then dara cover and lift up her head .. * did they heard that ? aiggoo..I’m losing my temper since I met that jiyoung.sorry mother.*she thought then she cross the sign ..
“I told you minzy , she’s crazy.” 
“yah! I heard that..”
__
DARA POV
“ahh~ lucky to have a house near in a beach.” I stretch my arm and smell the cold but refreshing air .. I lie down resting my head on my arms, enjoying the night view and hoping that I would have a glimpse of my mother, I tilted my head exploring the view but then I notice something , no it’s someone. I sat up , and look carefully at him , he’s sitting on a big rock , I didn’t notice before that there’s a huge rock there , I take a look closely , I let my feet drag me where the man’s sitting. 
“don’t”
“huh?” I tend around because I think I just heard a voice, I waited then when I heard nothing I prolong ..
“stop , don’t go in there dara "
“what?who are you ?”
“trust me ,just go inside your house. It’s dangerous.” The voice warn me .. 
“but.”
“listen to me dara , don’t make yourself be close to him.” 
“why ?”
“do what I say.” 
“answer me first .." I argue but no one answered ,a wave can only be heard, then I feel like restored to my place but before I troop, I give that stranger a quick glimpse. 
*who is he ? and the voice what’s that for ? i remember when I was a kid I also heard some mysterious voice but they’re not the same voice*

-----
The next week I made a pie for jiyong ..after wasting 5 pies I want to give up though , because they’re always burning ,but I took one more try and I got it right. I’m so proud of my self ..I place the pie on the box and ready to go .. 
The first thing I did when I arrive at school, was to look for jiyong . well I just know that he won’t attend our first class and for me one class cutting wouldn’t hurt . I tried to look for him first in the rooftop . as expected he’s there lazily lying with a book covering his face . 
I sat quietly beside him and place the pie in my lap . I clear my throat and .
“JIYONG!!!” 
“what the?!” he look around , when his eyes landed on me he grimaced . 
“good morning.” I smiled .
He just growl and he lie down again ignoring my presence.I waited for a while and make my move again .I’m tugging his shirt poking his cheeks but it’s useless then a naughty bulb appeared on me .. I take a deep breath , clutch my chest then close my eyes . 
I lean closer and take a peek ok , a little closer I was just planning to peck his cheeks but then I felt something warm and soft , this is not cheeks! I open my eyes to see a shock jiyong , he’s eyes are widely open and mine also . wah! I’m just planning to kiss his cheeks not his lips! Oh dear mother forgive me . I pull away and stand up , I look away .
“I.. I- make some pie f-for you . I hope you like it .bye!” I run away and when I’m out in the roof , my heart tighten in shock , it’s like I’m having a heart attack . I calm myself then touch my lips.
“did I just kiss his lips? I need to get out of here.” I shook my head with my unnecessary desired.