BUMP

The Faith's Decree

 

Jaejoong left already , Dara and jiyong was watching a movie together .. Actually dara have a different business ..

“Why are you staring me ? “Jiyong ask but his eyes was still in the movie.

“huh?oh. I’m just wondering. Why did you eat those cookies, I know It’s really taste bad..”
Jiyong cleared his throat …

“You’re ugly when you cry..”  dara pouted but smile after and lean her head on his shoulder ..

“Thank you.”

Jiyong look down at her , then he notice her finger ..

“Is it hurt ?” He grab her hand , caress her finger ..She can’t answer instead her heart was thumping like it going to burst.

“I told you , don’t cook anymore. You’re really stubborn. .”

“It’s okay , It’s not hurt.” She managed to say. He just nodded and watch the movie again without removing their entwine hand.

*God.. I wish jiyong will be like this forever.. even though for him there’s no forever.*

“Jiyong , are you going to sleep here?”

“no” as he started fixing his things and look at pouting dara.

“Stop pouting , you look donkey.”

“yah! But jiyong can’t you stay ? I’m all alone in here . “

“and so ? I still need to do some stuff, you know.”

“and what’s that stuff ?”she creased.  Jiyong put his shoes on, and look at her.

“I’m going , luck the door . Jaejoong might attack you for cooking those DELICIOUS cookies.” He emphasize sarcastically.

As dara stared the already abundant door, she sigh feeling empty .She really expect that jiyong would sleep for a night.

At jiyong place…

“oh finally you’re here. I thought you’re going to sleep there.” The lad teases as he sat on the sofa comfortably.

“So now jiyong , will you explain . Why did you DRAG me at dara’s place as I’m currently sleeping at that time? I’m just one of your props right?”  jae raised her eyebrow, suspiciously.

“shut up jaejoong . beside you tell me you want to see dara .” 

“Did I tell that ?I don’t remember .”

“yes you did.” Jiyong said as he flip some random magazine that he grab.

“no , I didn’t . You’re lying !”

“when did I lie ? I’m always saying the truth.” Jiyong said as he face jae with his calm face .

“now. You just lied.” He said.

“wow, This is hot.” Jiyong said as he stared the magazine.

“where?!” jae grab the magazine as he want to own it .

“yah!This is a ing horse!” jae yelled but jiyong was already going out .

“where are you going ?” he didn’t get any answer as jiyong slam the door.

DARA POV

I want to drink this whole bottle of medicine that I’m holding right now. I just don’t want to sleep, well drinking this whole pills like killing myself. Should I drink a gallon of coffee? Slam my head on the wall ? hang my self? Wahhh!  I’m already desperate. Should I cal jiyong ? but he’s already sleeping, arg! Where’s bom? And where’s that annoying necklace?! crying

I feel hopeless, I want a nice dream not a nightmare. I know it’s just a dream , but?! Why it’s feel so real. I really badly need that necklace. I was talking to myself since jiyong left . crazy , right?

As I was deciding what should I take. I saw glistening things near the window. It looks familiar then my eyes become wide. Literally wide as in a soccer ball can fit on it , nah. Just kidding. But ohmy! It’s my necklace. 

“How come I didn’t see this before?” I smiled and kiss the necklace. Then I shivered as a cold breeze coming on my room , my window is open , but I’m sure I close it before.  I just shrugged and close it again.

I wear my necklace in glee, at last I can sleep all night without that creepy dream .

*thanks mother* I whispered as I closed my eyes.

___

Early in the morning when I hear a loud knock in my door. I was really lazy to get up, I want to sleep the whole day but this annoying noise won’t give up, even I ignore it . Now I know what jiyong feels.

“I’m coming!” I sais as I open the door irritated ,

“dara~” my friend chaerin greet me as she smiled and hug me.

“what are you doing here?”

“well , I feel like I miss you so I decided to visit you . Let’s hang out . “she said as she come in my house. She went to my room following me behind. I laid down in my bed and cover myself, I still want to sleep but this friend of mind won’t let me.

She removed the cover and grab my hand “come on dara , let’s go out.”

“please chaerin , I want to sleep . I’m lack of sleep you know.” I complain as I struggled from her grip.

“Why are you like that ? Here I am missing you, want to spend my day with you but you’re making me upset.” She started her little drama and wow, upset her? Aiggoo..

“alright .I’ll be ready in 30 minutes.” I give up and grin appeared in her triumph face.

Were already in mall and she’s like dragging me like this is the first time she went in a mall. She’s so excited I just shook my head and smiled. We were in a Ice cream stall, when I saw a familiar figure, few steps away from us. I tilted my head, confirming if he’s really jiyong .

“Is that GD?” chaerin ask . ok for sure he’s really jiyong . Then I grab her hand and half running to approach him .

NO ONE POV

As jiyong saw dara , he grimaced and want to run out on this mall. But it’s too late. The glee girl in front of her was smiling like she saw a wonderful thing.

“Jiyong!” she said .

“Why are you calling him jiyong ?: chaerin ask as she look at dara then at him .

“What are you doing here? I never thought you’ll come on this kind of place.” She ask ignoring her friend.

“well, as far as I know . There’s no law that I can’t come on this place. I know you’re happy to see me but will you lower your voice?” he look at around and saw that people starting to gossip.

“Yeah .Why are you happy to see him ?” chaerin ask .

“Are you alone? Or are you with someone else?” dara ask ignoring her friend again and she look behind jiyong.

“You can come with me if you want .”

“yah!” chaerin burst because she’s been ignore for the whole time , and dara was so excited like he never saw jiyong for a year. They just saw each other yesterday ,so jiyong was kinda amused.

“I mean us” dara cleared and look at her friend who was going to erupt. Chaerin was about to rant, when her phone suddenly rang. She glared at dara then excuse herself. After a minute she come back with a trouble look .

“What’s wrong ?” dara ask approaching her friend.

“Mom wants me to go home. Our relatives want to see me, I can’t say no because-“

“It’s ok .. You can go I understand.” She’s still explaining but dara cut her and patted her back.

“Yah!!” dara startled. As well as jiyong.

“what? what did I do?”

“I’m still talking then you cut me, earlier you’re ignoring me and now? “

“aigooo.. what are you saying . I’m just worried that you can’t see your relatives .” she explain and smile.

Chaerin look at her suspiciously “ ok , I’m going then. Are you going to stay here ?”

“Yup. I will accompany jiyong .” he look at dara in disbelief , like what’s this annoying girl’s talking about .

“Bye then.” Chaerin hug her friend a

“bye Gd .” then she left .