ADMIT

The Faith's Decree

 

“!” the lad growl..

“wah! I’m sorry , I didn’t mean to .. I “ dara stuttered staring the lower bulge of jiyong ,he just got from shower when dara embark. Jiyong quickly cover it with his hand .

“yah! What are you looking ?! get out !” jiyong shouted as he get the pillow , because his small hand can’t cover his big bulge , so he cover it with pillow, instead.

“I’m sorry!” dara said out loud, guilty and close the door. She breath heavily and a sweat was already forming on her forehead. “woah .. what was that creature? I mean thing ? but that’s a big one.” She blabbers indicating to jiyong’s bulge.

Dara still standing on her position , when jiyong open the door fuming . Their eyes met, dara feeling embarrass and look away while jiyong giving a death glared to the always guilty dame in front of her ..

“I’m sorry , I din’t - . I knock but .. “

“Did you eat ? “

“huh?” she was taken back didn’t expect that thoughtful word from jiyong .

“Lets go.. “ He didn’t let dara to answer instead he just grab dara’s hand. She stared it with awe and smiled.

“wait here.” He demand as he release dara’s hand , dara feel disappointed when she don’t feel his warm hand anymore.

“You have a car???” she ask amused as jiyong park it in front of her.

“a car? This?” he pointed his black convertible car.. “no , it’s a ing dog that I’m riding now.” He answer sarcastically .

“ I’m just asking . “ she pouted

“If you’re going to pout their the whole day, I’m just going to leave you here.”

“Why are you so impatient .. fine.” She sulk but smiled after . She get on the driver seat beside jiyong .

They reach at the not so fancy restaurant but it’s decent so dara was still amazed at the same time curious why jiyong acting like this .  It’s odd . They settle their self and jiyong called the waiter ,he order first and she just order the same .

“jiyong .”  she called his attention and give her a what look .

“are you on drugs?” she ask sincerely.

“what?!” jiyong burst with his eyes wide open .

“ It’s just not you . You act nice , you’re not rude . You treat me well now.”

“So you prefer the bad side of me?” he creased.

“no! I’m just curious.” She lowered.

“Well , we need to make up for the time that we lost . right ? “ dara gasped with his sudden statement.

“Are you admitting that you’re really jiyong??” she ask excitedly. Jiyong just look at her and stay silent .

“ohmy .. I’m so happy .” dara smiled even jiyong didn’t answer because she knows that it’s yes.

“Don’t expect me to be nice all the time dara . I’m still the same jiyong.” He snorted.

“It’s ok. I’m really use to the real jiyong , though. But this side of yours was really unexpected .” she girnned.

“Because of that I’m going to cook you someth-“

“! No! Dara don’t you dare!I’m going to strangle you , if you try to cook and force me to eat those , not so called food of yours.!”

“now , you’re being jiyong again. “ she pouted .

“because I’m jiyong!”

She clicked her tounge, “I mean the bad side of yours , you’re being rude again.”

“I don’t care . You can leave if you can’t stand this attitude of mine.”

“gezz. You’re nice side was not even stayed for a day , or even an hour!” she cried.

“whatever.” He rolled his eyes then the food arrived just in time.

After they eat , Jiyong was about to take dara on her house , but she keep on insisting that she want to stay on jiyong house.

“I shouldn’t have act nice to you , and treat you . You took advantage on it .” he growl as he park his car .

“Well, it’s too late now. I’m going to stick with you forever.” She stick her tongue out and get out on the car , jiyong did the same .

“Forever is for looser.” Jiyong hissed as they embark inside his house ..

“You and bom are the same. “

“who’s bom?”

“oh a rebel angel.. She’s-“

“nevermind, I’m not interested .I’m going to sleep, don’t disturb me!.” He glared and warn the grinning dame in front of him.