Old Lady

The Faith's Decree

 

“Bestfriend!” Jaejoong stumble backward because of the sudden hug of dara.

“wow, Did you miss me that much?”

“yeah , but I miss more jiyong. Where is he?” dara ask as she broke the hug.

“I’m not here.” A dark voice answer .

“Baby ~” dara walk bouncingly toward jiyong.

“baby?!” jiyong blood started to rise.

“How did you get in here ? “ jiyong compose his self .. jaejoong sat on the sofa beside dara , while jiyong and dara facing each other.

“I ride a unicorn ..” she answer while playing jaejoong’s hair.

“dara” jiyong grtitted his teeth.

“Kidding.. I use a broomstick ..”  Jiyong getting more impatient and his eyes begin to squint . while jaejoong holding his laughter .

“flying carpet?” then jaejoong can’t hold it and broke a loud laugh while jiyong didn’t find it very funny or amusing.  He rolled his eyes and glared at the grinning dara.

Jaejoong relax but a smile still plastered on his face . “ but seriously dara . aren’t you having a trouble on the way here?”

“Well I’ve been here before and I admit . I did have a hard time just to get here , but now it’s much easier thanks to that kind lad I’ve bump to ." she exclaim .

“huh? A kind lad?”

“yeah . I don’t know where he comes from but he’s such a gentleman. He guides me on the way here. I forgot to ask his name.tsk but he’s also handsome like you.”

“Don’t need to compare me .” jaejoong complain ..

“yeah but wait .. where’s is jiyong ?!” she squeaked looking around then gazed at jaejoong.

“He’s already on his room . “ he answered and get up.

“Where are you going ? “

“well I need to go now.. If I know you want jiyong just by yourself so I’m granting your wants, young lady .” he chuckled as he look at the pouting dara .

“But you don’t need to leave .”

“oh~ someone wants me to stay . are you being a two timer now ?” he teased.

“fine . leave then.” Dara creased and cross her arm .

Jejoong chuckled and pinch her nose.”I’m just kidding besides I still need to do something. so bye for now .”

“ah .. okay . bye best friend , take care.” Dara smiled and waved her hand.

Meanwhile Jiyong was having his peaceful time , lying on his bed with his earphone a loud music sank on his ear . He felt the side of his bed stir , so he already know that the annoying dame was beside her .He can sense her, instead of cursing and shouting the girl to leave he preferred to stay still and let dara to think that he’s sleeping so she can’t annoyed the hell out of him , beside the stubborn girl won’t listen if jiyong will shoo her away.

He thought that dara was just going to lie down but he thought it wrong. He felt a soft hand on his face then at his nose, his close eyes then last he felt her hands on his lips. He want to get away with her touch, he just hate it, but it’s better to stay still and let the girl do her thing. After caressed or likely mesmerizing every part of jiyong’s face , She stared at the pretending lad with fond.

He heard her sigh and dara hold his hand. Jiyong want to end this unnecessary doing but he glum because of the sudden confession .

“Jiyong . I never thought I will love you this much . can’t you just love me back ? “

Meanwhile..

“how is he jaejoong ?” an old lady ask as she caressed her slightly burn face,,

“the same , still cold and stubborn . He won’t listen to me.”

“That boy will never learn . He already have the chance , what is he waiting for.” She said in not so pleased voice,

“You should stop this .”

“What are you saying jaejoong? This is the plan..”

“she’s fragile , she doesn’t know anything. She doesn’t deserve it. She’s not the one who hurt you.” He said stern.

“But her parents did, too bad . She’s the one who’s going to suffer.” The old lady laugh with intent.

“Stop it already mother. Bad things are always going to happen in life , people will hurt you but you can’t use that as an excuse to hurt someone back.” Jaejoong plead.

“You can’t change the plan jaejoong . Don’t disobey me dear and tell to your useless brother that if he don’t start the plan, I don’t have a choice but to do it myself . I know he doesn’t like that idea. You understand?” her mother ask and stated with authority .

“yes mother.” Jaejoong sigh and bow before he disappeared..

________

I apologize for not updating , like a week , I guess. So Jaejoong's jiyong brother? hmmm.. maybe or not .. :)