GONE

The Faith's Decree

Gradually , Dara can’t help but lose her hope to see jiyoung. Her memories was still vivid on what happen between dara and her mother. She didn’t mean to disobey her mother but the thought of not seeing jiyoung was the last thing in her mind . Not this soon.. It’s early to lose her special friend.

FLASHBACK

“Mother you can’t do this to me. I won’t go.I’ll never leave this place .” dara stubbornly disagree on what her mother stated..
“dara don’t be so disobedient. Just follow what our Seigneur decision. “ her mother try to understand her complaing daughter. (AN:seigneur means god)
“but mother do you really want me to leave this place?"
“we have no choice , dear .please don’t make it hard for both of us ..”her mother plead.
“No mother. I won’t go .”
“Don’t disobey him . dara.”
“I won’t go. If he wants he can leave this place.”she didn’t mean that way but this situation make her distraught.
“dara. I forbid you to talk that way.
“but mother this is unfair . You can’t do this to me, I want to stay here.”
“Dara why are you making this like a big deal .Is there something making you surcease?.tell me.Is this your little friend ?”
“I figured.”her mother guess and release a disappointed sigh.

“sorry mother. I’m going to my room now” she choose to leave ,he doesn’t want that atmosphere surrounding them .She regain to her room with her slump shoulder. 
“You can’t obtrude this night dara.” Her mother remind her one last time.

END OF FLASHBACK

Dara feel bad on what happen earlier and feel extremely bad because she won’t be able to see jiyoung.Though, she want to consent her mother, dara knows that her mother won’t surely agree .

*Don’t be late or else you won’t see me anymore.* an unexpected voice remind her.. 
“huh?” dara scanned her room ,expecting to see jiyoung.. 
“Don’t worry . I’m coming jiyoung . I will .” dara clench her fist ..

It was already 6 , dara’s waiting for the right timing to protrude.She should visit jiyoung no matter what happen, besides it’s already jiyoung who invited her . She can’t miss the once in a lifetime chance.Dara thought that this is the good opportunity to start their friendship, so she won’t waste this chance .

Time passed very quick , she’s already biting her finger, She’s still on the same spot 2 hours ago . yes , it’s already 8 in the evening and yet the place was still surrounded by belle femme.

“Oh dear god , I’m sorry of what I said earlier. Please hear me once this time. I really need to see my friend.” Dara whisper in despair, she closed her eyes then clasp her tiny hands.

After an hour...

Dara didn’t notice that she fell asleep on the floor. Her mother shake her gently . 
“dara wake up.. why are you sleeping here.”
“huh?”dara wipe her eyes and blink at her mother..
“I said why are you sleeping here? You have bed , you should sleep there.” dara nodded but her eyes widen.
“No I can’t .. Mother what time is it?” she panic.
“It’s already 12:30 sweetie."
“No..ohmy.. this can’t be .. oh no.. no please.” Dara ignore her confuse mother.. She stand up and look at her .
“I’m sorry mother. Just this once or else I won’t see him again,please..”
“what are you saying dara ?”
“Mother please.. I’m begging you , let me go . , I’ll leave this place and won’t disobey you anymore just let me go out.I’m begging you mother.” Dara begged to her confuse and shock mother . This is the first time she saw her daughter to act or comport that way , without a choice her mother nodded and watch her despair daughter leave.

Dara was running without her shoes on , Jiyoung is more important than that .. She reach the place panting heavily, she scanned the dark room and his cage.. Her knees weaken, already know that jiyoung was not any longer in here.

“He waited.” An unfamiliar voice interrupt. 
“who are you.?” Dara ask in alert.
“and you didn’t come.” He continued,
“I did, that’s why I’m here.” Dara defend her self.
“but you’re late .”
“yes I know .” dara sigh and downcast.
“tsk.. what a waste. If you just come earlier , you can save that poor guy. You waste the chance.” The unknown voice chuckled in darkness,
“what are you saying ? and who are you?”
“me? Not saying.” He playfully laugh that irritates you. “It’s still early for you to find out , little eunhye.”

“ you know my mother? “ dara ask in confused.
“oh yes . very well.."
“Who are you ?” dara ask once again .
“You'll never give up ,don’t you? You can still meet jiyoung.” 
“How?”
“or not.” The voice follow up ..
“what do you mean with that , are you saying I’ll never see jiyoung again?” dara waited but her voice just echoed inside the room.

_____
A/N .. hi readers ,what do u think?.. feel free to comment .. I won't bite :) .. haha ..