NEW WORLD

The Faith's Decree

 

DARA POV
It’s been ten years .. ten years hoping that I will see jiyoung here in a human world .. yes , great right ? I’ve pass the training for a belle femme . I don’t even feel enthusiasm about me living here in a human world ,well, before I did wish to live in here but now, I don’t know . maybe because this is the reason why I lost jiyoung . I can’t forget him but I did I really try my best to forget him for my sake and for my mistery mission .. I can still recall my conversation with my mother 3 years ago ..

FLASHBACK.

“mother ,are you sure you can take care of yourself?” dara look at her mother shown that she’s really worried . Her mother chuckled and hold dara’s hand ..
“I should be the one who’s worried , dara.” 
“But if you don’t want me to go , I can stay here.” Dara pursue her mother ,
“No dear , you need to ., besides all your hardship will just be wasted if you won’t live in a human world and accomplish your mission.”
“what ? mission?” she never expect that because her mother , didn’t mention that she have a mission . 
“yes dear.what do you expect ?” 
“err. . nothing , It’s just that you never mention that part mother.”
“I have so much faith in you , dara. You know that. And don’t be stubborn down there ok? Just leave that naughty and stubborn side of you .”
“I’ll try .”
“dara.”
“what ? you said lying is bad . so I’ll try mother.” Dara smile innocently with her sighing mother .
“alright . just be careful ok ? and be friendly so you won’t get yourself hurt . I trust you dara .” 
“yes mother . but what’s my mission ?”
“you’re the one who should figure that . “
“but..”
“goodbye sweetie .. don’t worry I’ll be watching you.” Her mother smile and disappear leaving a cloudy all around the place . 
Dara open her eyes find herself in a simple yet elegant house , then she figure that she’s already in a human world.

END OF FLASHBACK

*what’s my mission ? arg . it’s been 3 years and I can’t still figure it out .*
“ I know right minzy ? the new guy was so hot but he’s not my type .” a blond girl checking out the transferee in their school.
*I just want to see jiyoung*
“and yet you’re drooling over him unnie.” The maknae hissed and smirk.
* what if my mission is to find jiyoung ? *
“ I can’t help it maknae .. how about you dara ? did you saw him already ?” 
*nah .. if ever that would be a mission impossible* 
“yah. Dara .”
*tsk . I should have touched his little tail when I still have the chance.*
“dara unnie.”
*and I should have took his two cute little wings.* dara thought giggling while imagining jiyoung’s annoyed and angry face.

..PAK.

“yah! What’s that for ?! chaerin did you just slap me ? I’m older than you , and that’s hurt.” Dara whined then pouted.
“you know what dara UNNIE . I know that you’re favourite sport is daydreaming but pay attention when someone is talking , UNNIE.” Chaerin said sarcastically , minzy try her best not to laugh .
“hey , day dreaming is not a sport . it’s ..” she said defensively,
“your talent ?.” 
“NO”
“your hobby?”
“hmm . you can say that”
“Wow. I just love you dara UNNIE.. that was the best hobby ever .” chaerin clap and give dara an amazed sarcastic look.
“unnie . stop teasing dara unnie . If you won’t stop then we’re going to be late on our next class. “ minzy reminded them.
“aahhh~ I love you maknae , I can’t live without you , it’s like having a strawberry shake without a straw.”
“err.. you can still drink strawberry shake without straw unnie.”
“oh.”

...silence..

“you can ?” dara just blink .
“ohgawwd .. did you let the blender screw your brain dara ?” chaerin said don’t want to do if she would laugh or cry .
“don’t worry dara unnie , you’re still cute.” The maknae smile,