ANNOYED

The Faith's Decree

Meanwhile...

“Is she serious ?!damn !that girl-. Really !arg..!” jiyong frustrated while wiping his lips. He stared at the lifeless box ,curiosity hit him.. 
“I hate sweet.” He grimaced then slightly push the box .. He was about to leave .. 
“aishht” he grab the box scornfully .. 
“that girl, she’s going to pay for this..

Later..

Dara was like burning the desk in front of her, she’s been looking at it for the whole time . why? Because jiyong was just staring or more likely glaring the guilty girl beside him..

Dara bit her lips and take a quick glimpse of jiyong .. She was just madly embarrass on what happen earliear.. for god sake she’s a belle femme!

“are you that desperate to kiss me ?” jiyong said in husky voice , dara was taken back with that and look at him with appalled..

“excuse me?”

Then the bell rang meaning the class was already dismissed. Jiyong stand up ,leaving the spiteful dara ,but dara followed him ,she found him going on the roof top .

“yah!” Jiyong glance her with his usually bored look .

“How dare you ?! you!how can you say that to me ?! I didn’t even mean to .. to – “ dara stuttered not wanting to say that awkward word. Jiyong stay glum observing the ferocious girl .. 
“You know what! I hate you ! “
“so you hate me, guess how much I don’t care.?” This time dara was stay glum and moveless.. 
“You’re so despicable.” She silently said .
“You never fail to amaze me,young girl. I don’t even know why are you so mad , no.. I don’t even know why do you have the gut to be mad at me . In the first place you’re the one who ing KISS me..” 
“but-“
“Now. I just waited my time with your childish attack and it’s not even my fault . If you just have stop pestering me and leave my already up life .. that wouldn’t have happen . so now you already learn your lesson .Do you have more to say ? well., I don’t care ."Jiyong troop having a rising feeling of anger.
“wow. I should annoyed him more , he talk too much when his vexation. That was like a speech , tsh . i should have record it . what a waste.oh well there’s still next time” She said in amazed and tilted her head..

Jiyong House and his POV

That brat , she’s really increments my up life .. I laid down on my bed , massaging my temple , that girl was giving me a headache.

“You look happy " a sneaky voice said in spite.
“shut up!”
“why ? you seems having a nice day , jiyong.” The sneaky voice chuckled making jiyong more irritated,
“I’m already pissed!so just leave will you?”jiyong creased more.
“tsk tsk . so hot tempered “
“aren’t you happy to see her again ? and I agree with the girl what’s with the GD ? tsk .. that’s so lame.”
“are you following me?” He glared the lad suspiciously.
“nah .. just passing by.” The sneaky lad making a innocent voice.
“passing by ? yeah right.” Jiyong snorted.
“now..now.. what this young fellow trying to do? Making the naive girl confuse." 
“I’m not in the mood . Leave now.” Jiyong demand .
“ok fine . But I might miss you so maybe I’ll be back later ,like 10 minutes?” the voice annoyed jiyong more .He was having fun when he’s making fun of jiyong. Jiyong glared the not so helping lad. 
“alright..alright . just kidding .. geez,see you tomorrow .” the lad disappear in instant leaving a light black mist .

-----

Jiyong decide to embark early in school since he has nothing to do and he was just going to roam around the school. He was feeling something odd, don’t know why but then when he spot the front of school he already know why and grimaced.. He was about to turn back and leave but the lively voice stop him , make him growl.

“Good Morning jiyong~” the vivacious girl sang and walk bouncingly toward jiyong .
“what so good in the morning ?”
“oh c’mon don’t be so dreary .I have something for you.. tada.” She lifts the basket in front of him.
“what now dara?” not really in the mood to argue.
“I’m just wondering If you want to have a picnic together? “she said bravely and smile.
“are you serious ? You’re worst!”
“whatever .. let’s go.” Dara grab jiyong wrist , 
“where are we going?” he removed his wrist out of dara.
“somewhere down the road.” Dara release a smug smile.
“you know what , I’d rather attend my class than be with you.”
“yah! This is me ,swallowing my pride ,standing in front of you ,saying I’m sorry.aren’t you just feel great about it?.” Dara snapped , jiyong was going to fight back but dara stop him through grabbing his hand forcefully , she showed a content smile when jiyong didn’t argue and just let her drag him.