I'll Wait

The Faith's Decree

“Dara where have you been,?” her mother ask .
“In the garden mother , I’m just playing.” She lied . she know that it’s not right for a belle femme to lied but she can’t help it ..
“oh.. okay dear . let’s go . It’s time for you to train again ..” her mother grab dara’s little hand .. But dara didn’t budge ..
“what is it dear?” her mother ask as she kneel . She cupped dara’s face .
“Mother , i’ve been train for 2 days and this day is supposed my leisure time . I don’t even know why we need to train, it’s exhausting mother.” She whined and look at her mother with a pitiful look..
“oh dear . I know it is. But you need this I know at this moment you don’t understand but time will come dear . And stop whining dara you shouldn’t complain, it’s for the best “ her mom explain while cares her daughter face .

The girl just nod but this whole training is still vague for her . So she just follow her mother.. After a several hours dara finish her so called training , she lie down on her comfortable bed. She’s staring at the white ceiling on her room ,her mind was blank after a minute she straighten up and she feel the urge of seeing jiyoung . She come out on her room , observing if there’s some belle femme notice her .she quietly go out and went to the garden. It’s so peaceful that she stared the garden for a minute after admiring the garden she went in the forbidden place . Only to find out a sleeping jiyoung .

“jiyoung” she called silently . but the boy didn’t even flinch.She poked the left cheek of jiyoung trying to wake him up .. dara can’t help to stare jiyoung face , her hand purposely jiyong’s head then at his eyes , nose and lips it’s like memorising jiyoung’s face .

Jiyoung felt something soft on his lips , he gently open his eyes then an angelic face greet him ..Dara’s release her hand and smiled at jiyoung like nothing happen. Jiyoung straighten up and look at dara ,
“What are you doing here?” jiyoung creased
“to visit you ?” 
“. In the middle of the night ? “
“well. You should be happy that I’m here , you should be glad.” Dara teased the already annoyed jiyoung.
“yeah right . very happy that I want to cursed you.”
“Hey don’t say that, an...”
“ok..ok.. just shut up.” Jiyoung hissed trying to make her stop."Just leave” he continued.
“but I went here just for you , and now you want me to leave?” there’s hint of sadness in her voice . Jiyoung silently cursed.
“fine, but don’t expect anything from me.” He clarified.
“ok.I won’t” dara smiled and sit beside jiyoung. 
“you’re so close..”
“is it bad?”dara look at jiyoung then blinked.
“just don’t touch my tail.” Jiyoung warn her and look away.
“Don’t worry , I won’t touch it , not now..” 
A moment of silence ..
“How about now?” dara ask innocently . Jiyoung gave her an annoyed look.
“just kidding .. gezz. So hot tempered. “
“what do you expect with a devil. be nice to you and act like a stupid angel.” 
“hey .I’m an angel.”
“There’s always an exception.” He said in a low serious voice. 
“what ?” dara want to hear it again but jiyoung remained silent .. At the same time dara feel giddy about it ..

It’s already an hour when she stay at the forbidden place. She cover and yawn .
“jiyoung I’m sleepy.”
“then sleep,”
“but it’s cold.” She hugged her self and shivered.
“go back to your room.” 
“but.” Dara try to complain but she’s just so tired to argue so she just nod ..
“ok , if that’s what you want . I’ll visit you again , jiyoung.wait for me ok ?" Dara stand up and dust her dress.
“ok , I will wait.” Jiyoung whispered as he watch dara’s back leaving.