Annoy him

The Faith's Decree

It was monday morning and dara is on her way heading to school. She's really confused last night because after jiyong do his deeds on her bathroom he just left her dumbfounded. Since jiyong being himself again she have a wonderful plan.That plan is going to annoy jiyong. Clap clap isn't a wonderful plan.
She was in a deep thought when someone greet her.

"hey bestfriend. Morning"

"oh hi bestfriend morning. What are you doing here.?"

"Well I'm here because we're going to school together." dara gave him a what are you saying look then she noticed that he's wearing a school uniforn then her eyes widened and started jumping around jaejoong,

"really?really?ohmy?!I'm happy .oh glad I won't be bored anymore because jiyong was always ignoring me. So are we in the same room? "She ask him as if she was planning something oh yeah I'm telling you ,you alreay know it.

"I can see you're happy and yes we are on the same room but what's with that look?" he can sense that she's plotting on something.

"Well my dearest bestfriend I have this wonderful plan called 10 ways to annoy jiyong" She said proudly with her arm crossed. Brilliant dara.

"Are you serious?" He ask unsure.Don't make him wrong he love the idea to annoy jiyong that's his hobby afterall but can this dame in front of her do that.

"Oh dara you don't need that plan just the presence of yours make him annoyed already so you just need to stick around him no matter what" Jae said a matter of fact.

"Yah!what's that supposed to mean?are you going to join my plan or what?"she asked impatiently.

"okay fine" jae sigh defeatedly but looking forward on her so called plan. Then dara explain what will they need to do she explain it with enthusiasm.
Jae listening and watching her amused.

They arrive to their respective room but jiyong was not yet there so they need to wait. "Hey you know our number 1 plan right?" she ask surely.
"yeah.yeah" jae gave him a uninterested answer because it's so weak. A weak attack can't be thrown to jiyong. Doesn't she know that.

Well dear readers the number 1 plan was to call jiyong a dog. Can you believe that? brilliant dara a round of a silent applause for you.

FLASHBACK

" The eff dara?!is that your number one plan? I bet it won't work. And can't you even call jiyong a dog? You're madly inlove with him" he stated knowingly.

"ofcourse not!duh. How can i call my love of my life a dog.The one who look like a fallen goddess who all the hotness and coolness in this world. The one who can make my heartbeat fast. The one that can make me faint by his gorgeous smile and don't forget his juicy lips. And the-"

"ok damn it. I get it. If you can't call him like that then why would you even consider that stupid plan on your list" he said Irritatedly.

"Hey that's not a stupid plan okay it's a BRILLiant plan. I will do it if that will make him annoy."

"okay then goodluck to your BRILLIANT plan." he said sarcastically but dara ignored her and continue explaining her plan.

END

Jiyong arrive at the room five minutes before their class. Dara and jae look at each other knowingly.

"The are you doing here?" ji asked him. hes' obviously annoyed, damn they're not even yet started and jiyong was already pissed off. Jae look at dara giving him do you still want to do this?he's alreay annoyed I don't think we don't need your brilliant plan-look- but dara being persistent she gave him a signal to prolong her plan.

"Hey dog you're early" ignoring his remarked.

"We'll talk later you stupid rat" 

"oh I like that idea you a hundred times stupid dog." yeah yeah so immature. Lol

" ok now I'm jealous" dara was sulking at her placed.Well the dame was jealous because the two lad already have an endearment. 

" Hey squirrel what's with the face? " 

" I'm squirrel?" dara lift up her head and look at jiyong with her glistening eyes. Er dara don't forget your plan. You even call that an endearment.

"You're really weird" ji said as he place his bag on his desk and sit comfortably.

Then jae look at dara giving him a what the eff are you doing. You're supposed to do your so called brilliant plan-look-

Dara answered him with a I'm sorry jae. I can't call my beloved handsome hot cool jiyong a dog. He called me a squirrel isn't he sweet-look-

You stupid squirrel. You're the one who plot this whole plan and you're not doing it right-look-

Don't call me squirrel. You stupid rat only jiyong can call me that -look-

Whatever you stupid squirrel squirrel squirrel.You're worst than squirrel. I'm not doing your plan anymore.You traitor. -look-

Oh jae my dear bestfriend.i'm sorry.For sure the next plan I can do it perfectly. Don't give up yet -look-

You punk. Who's giving up.u already betrayed me.-look-

"Are you having a fight without saying a word?" Ji ask suspiciously interrupting their so called conversation. The two guilty person shook their head and look a each other knowingly. Bravo for jae and dara for having a conversation with only look and with their cutie pattootiie expression.

Plan Number 1: FAIL

It was already lunch break and they were heading on the cafeteria. They're on the hallway when dara started her number two plan well with a consent of jaejoong ofcourse.

"ohmy ji! You want me to strip in front of you? I can't do that." she said loudly enough to hear whoever is passing by on the hall way. The victim lad just look at dara with his eyes wide open. Oh yes who wouldn't right?

" And now you want me to remove my undies?" dara said as if she was shocked luckily for jiyong they were just two student in the hallway he look at them giving them a hint that if you two bastard say a word with what's happening right now you're dead. The watchers earlier was gone by jiyong strong look . Oh crap no one wouldn't like that idea. 

"What the are you saying dara?!" he gritted as he try to calm himself. Clap clap for dara.

"FOR THE LAST TIME JIYONG! I WON'T YOUR BALLS!" that's loud jae. Sorry jiyong there's a student passing by and heard all of that. Now jaejoong was running his off and jiyong was chasing him while praying all the cursed that he know. Now lets's give jaejoong a loud round of applause and a standing ovation. 

PLAN NUMBER 2: Make jiyong a ert (Success)

Dara bowed and said that the two lad was just playing around and nothing serious about it. She explain and they seem to believe her. It's nice to have an angelic face.

After jaejoong receive the wrath of jiyong.They're now sitting peacefully at their respective sits. Jae was badly beaten and badly cursed by jiyong. Jaejoong was satisfied on how jiyong is madly annoyed. Damn he should ask dara on how to annoy more jiyong for her personal purpose. Jae thought and he was loving it he was really having fun and now he can call it a really brilliant plan of dara thanks to jae though.

Jae POV

Dara was looking at me with his concern look. Aw my bestfriend is really sweet. I so love her then we started to have a converstion with our eyes and expression. We have talents you know.

-I'm okay.Don't worry-

-You sure? You have a bruise on your lips. I think we should stop for now.-

-No way! I'm having fun right now and I'm excited for our next plan. Can you kiss my lips so it will get better- then i wink.

-You little ert rat-
I chuckled as I saw her pissed off face. Man I should make a list on how to annoy her more. She looks so cute. 

-I'm only ert when it comes to you. After class we're going to have a dinner- yeah we're going to eat later I convinced ji to come. I said that it's a sorry gift for him. Of course he won't believe me.This sweet pure angel face of mine will lie? Yeah it will but I threaten him that If he won't come I'll dara. Damn. He believe me and punch me more. He's mean.I'm not that bad you know. How can I do that to the most innocent beautiful in the world. I can't even try to lay a finger on her. Oh well if she woul let me who am I to refuse. 

"You two stop looking at each other. I know what you are doing" suspicious jiyong interrup. I'm not yet finish flirting with dara you know.

"Oh jiyong my love don't be jealous. My eyes are only for you." ok I'm gonna puke.

"shut up dara." that's all he said. 

No One Pov

They already arrive at the restaurant when the waitress welcome them.
"Table for three sir?" 

"No table for four.please"Dara informed the waitress.

"Who's coming?" ji asked not aware that there's someone else.

"What do you mean.Who's coming ji?she's with us meet buttercup. Say hi jiyong." jiyong look at jae as if he's gone mad crazy because he want to meet a no one in particular it's just the three of them and the waitress who's looking at them weirdly.

"Oh buttercup is blushing. I think she likes you ji. OMO your my rival buttercup. " Dara said to no one.

"You two stop it. I'm freaking hungry" then he signal the waitress to lead them.

"Don't be sad buttercup. Jiyong is being rude I know but you will get used to it." Jae smile and he's really getting on jiyong nerve, He ignore the two latter that giggling non stop.

The menu was handed to them.
"ahm. miss we still need one menu our friend buttercup haven't take her order yet." dara said to the waitress who's looking at her but the dame obey not wanting to argue.

Jiyong Pov

This two idiot was really getting on my nerve.First this little rat calling me a dog then second they make me like I was a freaking ert and now this?!

"You better stop it. if you don't want to taste my wrath" i threaten them but they don't care. 

"jiyong why are you so mean to buttercup?" dara said and pouted. 

"Jiyong I won't tolerate your rudeness in front of our friend. " he said in a serious tone. Seriously?! "So how's bubbles?" he said to someone beside him as if there's really a person accomodating that sit.

"and don't forget blossom jae. How could you?" Dara said as if I'm not giving them my deathly glared. They are really trying my patience. They are really trying to annoy the hell out of me. I composed my self then..

"Guys mojojojo texted me. He said he's going to pick up buttercup before 8 so we should hurry and order our food.right buttercup?" then I look at the ing no one just to stop this two idiot they thought they will succeed on what are they planning to do I must enjoy this too. I look at their surprise expression. take that. Huh.

"Oh okay. Buttercup said she want this and this."Jae said and smiled. Oh so you want to continue this.huh. Okay then. Minutes later our order arrived and we started eating.

"Buttercup. You try this also" Dara said as she placed the food with the person called buttercup yeah right.buttercup my .

"Buttercup you're so pretty I never noticed it before sorry for my rudeness." I said loudly enough for the other customer to hear. I make to see that I was talking to no one.

"Oh buttercup you have a food on your lips.Let me wipe it for you" I said and wipe the ing freaking air. I might look like astupid but I wont stop this two idiot infront me must take their punishment. I look at them they were embarassed because the customer was looking at us. Serves you right.

"Buttercup can I meet blossoms and bubbles? I've never met them before." i said loudly enough. The two idiot started to cover their face. You want this right?

"Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. You're so funny. I know that." I said as I clutch my stomach and laugh loudly. Jiyong congratulation for being such a great actor. Oh I didn't expect that.I would like to thank this two stupid person in front me who look like a squirrel and rat. Thank you Thank you for your support. A round of applause and a standing ovation and throw some roses please. Oh hi there. Thank you.

"Yah!stop making funny faces. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha." I laugh really loud as I hit the table making a disturbance noise. They hurriedly went outside hiding their faces. Tsk. I was enjoying my conversation with buttercup. I followed them and leave some money while I gain some weird gaze from the customer. Who cares.

"Hey guys where is your manner? Leaving buttercup alone. We still need to wait for mojojojo" I said as I look at their terried faces. Oh I'm so loving this game. Then I grab some man who's passing by " hey did you see mojojojo?" I ask the innocent man and look at me like a weirdo well who wouldn't if someone I don't know grab me and ask if I saw the freaking ing mojojojo I might punch them in the face. Then dara grab me and bowed to that guy.

"Ji stop it. It's embarassing." she complain. Well now you know what's the meaning of embarassed. I'm not yet finish.

"Mojojojo! Buttercup is waiting for you inside the restaurant!No worries man! Oh bye buttercup!stay pretty! And let me meet blossom and bubbles soon. yeah you too! Take care!" damn I feel a lot better. People look at us as if I am some weirdo. Then I look at Jae and dara a disgusted look was written on their face and they were annoyed too. i think.

"hey let's meet buttercup some other time"

"Stop barking ji. I'm going home. You're no fun" he said as he rolled his eyes. Then I look at dara.

"I'm going with you jae"tsk traitor. They started it and now leaving me behind. They won't won when it comes to me though. What an interesting night.

------------------------------------
thank you for reading this wonderful nonsense chapter. Can I have a round of applause and standing ovation also? Lol comment okay? I would really appreciate it thanks!!
I'm writng this with my Ipad bcoz my brother's laptop is not working thanks to me. So sorry if there's a mistake