Sister?

The Faith's Decree

 

“What now?” Dara slump as he stared the sleeping lad beside her . Her eyes landed on his lips , she gulp and her lips . She was temp to kiss that soft lips of jiyong but she restrain herself and decided to distract herself for her further desired , she get up on the bed and open his closet .

“hmmm … let’s see , jiyong said I look better with his clothes.” She roam his clothes while her hand was placed on her chin like she’s thinking what to wear first . She get one boxer of jiyong and a green big shirt . She stared herself in the mirror .

“not bad, but I don’t like the color .” she change it .

“what about this ?”

“hmm.. it’s too bright .. “ then she pick another color to match her taste .

“much better .” she smiled in content. Then suddenly she feel tired with her little fashion show thing , she lie down beside jiyong and yawn.

After an hour…

Jiyong wake up not comfortable with the weight on his left arm, he look at it and as his eyes landed with the dame beside her , dara was already smiling greeting the not so amuse jiyong. He push dara making a distance between them .

“how’s your sleep jiyong ?” she ask lively but he ignored the dame and was about to get up on the bed when he notice dara’s clothes .

“oh no. You’re kidding me right ? who give you permission to wear my clothes?” he gritted .

“ah . You said I look better when I wear your clothes so I’m just-“

“yah! What are you doing?!” she stop as jiyong lift her shirt revealing her stomach .

“and your wearing my boxer!”

“Do I look good ?” She stand up as she turn around while she obtrude a content smile. Jiyong just sigh , getting tired of argument.

“Fine , you can wear it.”

“Really ?!wow ! Do you have paper bag ?”

“why?” he ask confusedly .

“I’m going to take it after.”

“what?! I said wear it ,not take it!”

“oh , here’s a paper bag . thanks jiyong .” she smiled ignoring what just jiyong stated.

“Damn this girl!”

“jiyong sorry.”

“What did you do now dara!”

“I tempt to kiss you earlier.”

“what?!”

“Don’t worry . I didn’t do it , even though I want to but I just distract myself.  “ She confessed while jiyong staring the dame in disbelief . He shook his head and release a defeated sigh .

“Take off your clothes now and get dress I’m going to take you home” he just said instead.

“oh okay.”

“What are you doing?!”He yelled as he stop dara taking off his boxer.

“You said take off my clothes.”

“I know but not here in front of me!”

“It’s okay. It’s just you and you just lift my shirt earlier, no one’s around though.” She said as she fully take off  jiyong’s boxer.

“DARA!!”

“what?!”

“I said not in front of me!” he bursted.

“fine!geezzz. “ she stomp her foot while heading in the bathroom leaving the furious jiyong.

“That stupid careless girl! I’m still a guy!” he growl glaring were the dame occur.

-------

“we’re here” jiyong said still annoyed.

“Do you want to-“

“no , get off the car now.”

“fine .” she sulked and get off the car.

As dara lie down on her bed , she felt tired and fell asleep…

It’s getting dark and she’s in a frightening forest. Dara know she’s dreaming and this really made her worried and scared.

“silly girl, do you think you can avoid me for the rest of your life?” a husky voice whisper in her ear. Here it comes , the most thing she hated.

“please , who are you? Why are you always evincive on my dream ?”

“why ?aren’t you happy to see yourself dara?”

“What do you mean ? I don’t-“

“understand?” The villain continue and release a evil laugh.

“dear , can’t you see my face?” she walk closer in front of dara , and cares her face .. For the first time he can see , the girl’s face vivid.

“you..” dara gasp and clasped .. “How could this happen.”

“You’re me.” Still in horror dara can’t believe on what she discover, her ownself was the villain who always appeared in her dreams. But she can see the difference the dame has black eyes and when she gets angry her eyes become red and the dark veins in her face was vivid.

“It’s been a long time , sister ..”

“sister?” dara can’t take it anymore , her knees are getting weak .

*bom where are you?” she thought then she suddenly open her eyes with tears and breathe heavily. She calm herself and look around , she held her neck and notice that her necklace was missing.. She started to panic and look for it .. She look in her closet , drawer under her bed , her room was in a mess..

“woah! What happen here?” bom arrived asking dara ..

“Bom, my necklace is missing.” She said as her eyes is getting teary.

“yah!why are you crying? We can still look for it and why are you so pale.”

“I had a dream , tell me bom , Do I really have a sister? Like twin? “ Bom stared at her .

“Dara , I..” then they heard a knock.. they look at each other confusedly.

“You have a visitor?” bom ask.. she shook her head .

“Open the door and see who is it .”

“I don’t have a visitor , maybe it’s just random people playing a prank. Let’s just get back on our topic, bom.”

“Come on , let’s see who is it..” then she drag dara.