I DON'T CARE

The Faith's Decree

“Mother , it’s already been 3 months . Why can’t I go out? I already master and understand everything. “ dara complain as she sulk at the side of her bed..

“sweetie , you still don’t get it .. yeah ,only 3 months have pass and you’ll still need to take a lot of time.”

“but mother I want to go out so bad.” Dara look at her mother with her tearful eyes.

“oh dear .why are you being like that ? Is there someone that you want to see?” her mother ask her suspiciously then dara bit her tiny lips.

“yes mother, It’s my friend. I said that I’ll visit him but it’s already been 3 months. I hope he’s not mad.” Dara look down and play her finger.
“So your friend is a boy ..” dara look away . She hope her mother won’t interrogate more further information about jiyoung.
“ok I’ll let you to see your friend.” dara lighten up ,
“really ?”
“yes but in one condition you need to come back early.” 
“sure mother .. thank you.” She hug her mother with a big smile plastered on her face that her mother rarely see.

Dara was excited, at the same time nervous because jiyoung might be mad at her... *I hope he’s not mad. I hope he’s not mad* that 5 words is like a broken tapes repeatedly on her mind. She reach the forbidden place panting she don’t want to waste time , she walk closely to the cage. She saw jiyoung outside hisa cage staring on the dark window ,she noticed that jiyoung was like saying something or more likely whispering but she shrugged that off. She thought that jiyoung was being lonely so he decided to talk that lifeless window,

“Jiyoung.” Dara called carefully. Jiyoung stiff but stay calm and he didn’t even bother to look at her.

“Jiyoung I know your mad because I didn’t visit for the past 3months . I’m really sorry, it’s just that they don’t want me to go out . I don’t know why but they said for my training or whatever is it , I promise I really want to see you that’s why I talk to my mother and I’m glad that she let me to visit you jiyoung but don’t worry she doesn’t know that you’re my friend.” Dara explain even jiyoung didn’t ask her .

“jiyoung..”

“Jiyoung please talk to me.” Dara begged ,a simple word will be fine , she want to hear jiyoung’s voice .

“I don’t care” that was more worst ,more than a one word , she just wish that jiyoung said an ok instead of that 3 hurtful words. He let out that 3 words but stay still on his position without minding what dara will feel.

“oh” that was all she can say.

Dara can’t move bacause of that impact. She can accept the fact that he will be mad but why does he need to act like he really doesn’t care . She knows that jiyoung is cold but why she can’t get over it . She still expect that jiyoung will be open up and they will get along. Here she is excited to see him but she just feel disappointed on how he act toward her. So this is pain all about.
“So how are you?” she still managed to make a conversation.

“what do you expect ?” he answer with a full of sarcasm.

“You know what , dara.” This time jiyoung face her but with a serious and stern look. he mention her name with anger , hatred and full of misery,

“I don’t want you to visit me or check on me if I’m still alive. I don’t need your ing sympathy , dara . I don’t need your disgusting food , your nonsense story , and I don’t want to see your ing face.” 
That was like a knife stabbing dara’s heart , every words was like a thorn . Dara was verge in crying she doesn’t want that ...

“I’m sorry” dara said and run away while wiping her tears spontaneously.

Jiyoung watch dara running away . He knows that he was heartless on what he did but he knows that what he did is good for the both of them

“You did that right jiyoung , a dark side was really strong inside you. I wonder if that belle femme can change you.” A sneaking shadow appear in front of jiyoung and chuckled like there’s a meaning behind it.
“shut up and leave me alone.”
“ oh jiyoung you know that won’t happen. I’m your...”
“ I said shut up.”
“fine but you can’t get rid of me jiyoung.” The shadow remind him ..” I’ll leave you for now and remember the day after tomorrow will -“
“wait.”
“you like cutting me off jiyoung , that’s bad.” The shadow chuckled . Jiyoung ignored his remark.
“I need your help.”
“wow. I’m surprised you never needed my help before..” with the instinct the shadow smirk..
“I never knew she was that special ,ok I’ll handle it.” Then the shadow vanish leaving the dark room