First Encounter

The Faith's Decree

A little girl was wandering around the garden or called freedom of heaven. She was giggling and smiling while her little wings was flapping on her back , she was looking at it amazed on how clear and lucid her wings are. She was running without her noticed that she’s in the forbidden place in the garden . There’s a glimpse of darkness that make her curious, the little girl choose to look for it instead of going back. Slowly and carefully trying to make sure that she’s not making any noises. But while she’s on her way, she notice a not so small cage, its not an ordinary cage, its seems special. She approach it , then with a glimpse she saw an image , a shadow.. a boy .. a little boy..

(this is theforbidden place : http://freakingmuse.deviantart.com/art/the-cage-112784920?q=boost:popular+cage&qo=0)
(the cage imagine it w/o the girl: http://sabakunoshi.deviantart.com/art/Magic-Cage-173725349?q=boost:popular+cage&qo=126)

He’s arm was on his knee and his head was resting on his arm. The little girl didn’t feel scared ,instead she walk closer ..

“You’re an angel” She whispered but enough to hear the boy. The lad look up in alert while his wings suddenly flap because of the sudden voice. But he calm for a second because he notice that it’s just a girl a little girl that lost and he thought that she will run away by now , but he thought the wrong way .Instead the girl try to be friendly with him .

“What are you doing here?” “Why are you in here?” she ask filled with curiosity, but the lad didn’t dare to look or answer.

“You’re an angel right?”She ask trying to make him speak.
“I’m not” he rebut , you can feel the dark aura on him.
“Yes, you are.” The little girl stubbornly said. “You have a wings” she continued with a matter of fact.
“go away.” The boy said instead.
“But you didn’t answer any of my question.” She pouted.
“You shouldn’t be here, you shouldn’t talking to me , you’re going to be punish.” He said in a low voice.

An amazed smile appear on her face , she thought that he’s concern. She feel giddy about it.
“But I want here. Can we play ?”
“No.” Firm and clearly.
“But why ? oh yeah you’re pent, .” she sigh and answer her own question. “It’s ok I can accompany you here. I’m kind of bored there. I don’t have any friends.” She blabbered wanting the boy to be comfortable, but to her dismay he just stay silent.

“So if you’re an angel why are you in here? And why you’re wings is black? Is that a new trend here in heaven ?” he flinch with the last word. But the girl laugh at her own joke ,he remained silent, trying to get rid of this girl because he wants to be alone. On this dark room the noise that can be heard was his own voice breath and move.He‘s use to that. But now it’s different.
“I’m not an angel.” liking the girl to leave.He stand and flap his wings then the girl gasped.

“you have a tail.”

“yes” he smirk with his still little lips.” Aren’t you going to leave now and run?”

“no, it’s beautifu” she said admiring his tail. The little boy was taken back, not expecting that reaction. He thought she’s going to be scared and run. *she’s weird*
“can i touch it ?” she suddenly blurted.
“NO.” He firmly disagree , his tails was never been touch and he doesn’t like that idea , even a bit.
“o-okay” she said disappointed but smile afterwards. “So what’s your name?”

He was hesitated if he’s going to answer her but no, he doesn’t like that idea also. This will be the last time anyway, that he will see this girl so he turn back. The girl look at his back confusedly maybe he don’t want to give his name . she thought so she just let him. The room filled with silence.
“I think I need to leave now, little boy.” She broke the silence. “But I’m going to visit you again ok? And I’m going to bring some foods for you.” He tilted his head if she’s joking. But the little girl just smile and when she’s about to leave.

“hey , little angel” he called with his low voice. She look at him,
“Don’t come in here again, it’s dangerous.” He warn her but she just shrugged. 
“I don’t care and my name is dara.” Still smiling then she left ..
“dara” he mumbled.