Quick

Teach Me To Fall For You

*Yasmin's POV*

I hauled my pencil case out of my bag, listening to the person behind me drumming their nails obnoxiously on their desk. There were still people filing in, and the teacher was shuffling around, getting ready to teach. The class began to settle down as she flicked up a slideshow on the board. Suddenly, the door opened, and two sheepish faces peered in. "Sorry we're late," said Kai as he entered with his friend. The teacher shot them a look and told them to sit down. Kai walked past my desk to his seat, and he briefly made eye contact before continuing. I looked down at my desk suddenly, feeling embarrassed for some reason. "Miss Park! Title please," the teacher said sternly, as she stood over me. "Oh, yes miss," I replied, hurriedly taking out my pen and scrawling the title in my book. I hated maths…

 

*Kai's POV*

"Yah! Kai, are you deaf or something?" Baekhyun snapped, hitting me onthe shoulder. "What?" I replied, completely unaware that he had been talkig to me. "I said, did we have chemistry homework?" Baekhyun said, sounding exasperated. I shook my head, turning back to the corridor to see a flood of junior students rushing towards us. I rolled my eyes, groaning as I fought through them. Baekhyun was pushing me from behind, trying to get through the mob as quickly as possible. "Hurry pabo!" he exclaimed, putting more force on my back. I emerged the other side of the students and turned to face Baekhyun, giving him a look. "Aish, why are you so moody today?" I asked. Baekhyun huffed. "I'm not," he said indignantly. Chanyeol laughed, smirking at our bickering. "Yah, never mind," I mumbled as I carried on walking, turning the corner towards the dance studios. There was a stream of girls coming out of one of them, having finished a dance lesson.

And there she was.

Yasmin was holding the door for someone, laughing as she spoke to them. She was wearing a tank top and workout shorts, with her hair in a bun. Her eyes drifted towards me as I approached, and she smiled. I smiled back, self-consciously. It was good to see her settling in so quickly. She gave me a little wave, and I waved back. "Yah! Come on slowpoke!" Baekhyun cried, pushing me again. I turned and glared at him. "Stop taking your bad mood out on me!" I said. He huffed again and grabbed my arm, dragging me towards our next class.I turned to see if Yasmin was still there, but she had gone. Stupid Baekhyun, I wanted to speak to her. Pabo.

 

 

Hello! So it's just little old dibidibidibs here :3 This story has an enormous…4 subs! XD But in all seriousness, thankyou subbies <3 I'm really grateful to you, I'm such a loner on here, I need a reason to keep writing and you are it, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^