Avoidance

Teach Me To Fall For You

*Yasmin's POV*

"Yasmin!" I heard, and turned to see Jikyoung hopping down the corridor, clutching her books. "Hey," I replied as I fell into step with her. "Have you heard?" she asked. I looked at her.

"Heard what?"

"Super Junior are having a comeback soon!" she squealed. I rolled my eyes at her. "You really are such a fangirl!" I teased. She laughed. We turned the corner, past the dance studios, and as I looked that them out of the corner of my eye, I couldn't help but think back to the events of the day before. I continued absently navigating the corridor, but my mind was still on the almost-kiss.

"Yasmin."

"Yasmin? Yasmin!" I snapped back to reality to see Jikyoung glancing at me, looking confused. "Earth to Yasmin! Are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"You're blushing."

"Am I?" I replied, my hand moving to my warm cheek. I hadn't even noticed. "Oh," I said blankly, climbing the stairs to the English classroom. People were already gathering outside the room. I noticed Kai out of the corner of my eye, but pretended I hadn't. I could feel him looking at me, but I ignored it. I knew it was cold, but I didn't know what else to do. Soon enough, we were called into the classroom. I took my seat, between a tall, icy looking boy named Kris, and a talkative, ditzy girl who's name I had forgotten. She was laughing obnoxiously, twisting in her seat to blabber on to her friend. I rolled my eyes and unpacked my bag. "Do you have a pen I can borrow?" I heard Kris say. I hauled a pen from my pencil case and slid it across the desk. He thanked me, but I bearly heard. I was too busy feeling awkward.

 

The whole lesson, I found it difficult to focus. Whenever Kai looked at me, I could feel it and it was hard to ignore. I could hear him talking to his friends, even when trying to ignore him. I sighed heavily, flipping the page in the textbook. Kris shifted and looked at me weirdly. I glared at the clock, willing the time to speed up so that the lesson would be over. Finally, the bell rang and I retrieved my pen from Kris, stuffing everything into my bag and striding out of the room. I let out a sigh of relief because Kai wasn't in my next lesson. I knew he was confused because I had gone all split-personality on him, but I just couldn't shake the awkward feeling, especially when Jikyoung was around. I felt unkind, but I shook it off. How else could I react?

 

 

Annyeong, dibidibidibs here. Sorry that this chapter is a bit rubbish, but it's...kinda like my life in a chapter(except reversed) xD I know it's poor writing to take directly from stuff but oh well...I'm just glad my exams are finished and that I've only got tomorrow before I'M SEEING EXO K AND 4MINUTE LIVE. ADJGKFLDJ MY FEELS, I'M GONNA BE SO CLOSE TO KAI AS WELL^^ So yeah, just a teeny bit excited, ㅋㅋㅋ Hope you're enjoying the story and thanks again to my lovely subs for sticking with me!^^