Awkward

Teach Me To Fall For You

*Yasmin's POV*

The morning was already warm and the streets were quite empty as I strolled down the road. I was feeling quite content, since the weather was nice and I had managed to put the whole Kai thing to the back of my mind. I began to pick up the pace, smiling at an ajhumma as she passed. I reached the bus stop and checked my phone. A text from Jikyoung, asking if I wanted to go to noraebang at the weekend. I smiled as I tapped out a reply. I was looking forward to it already!

"Hi," I heard suddenly, very loud and close to me. It scared me, and I released a small gasp and I turned. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I saw Kai's face...extremely close to mine. It was horribly familiar. "..Um..." I mumbled, not knowing what to say. "Oh, I er...I wanted to say...sorry, about the other day," he replied, scratching the back of his head sheepishly. I looked at him, my mind blank. "For what?" I asked. He looked at the floor. "...What happened at the dance studio, you know..."

"-Yeah, I know," I mumbled, going red again. He smiled.

"Sorry I made it awkward," he mumbled. I shook my head telling him that it was my fault. He smiled.

 

...Crap, so sorry guys, I didn't publish this when I was meant to TnT