Home

Teach Me To Fall For You
*Yasmin's POV*

The breakfast buffet was amazing; there was every type of food you could imagine. Minhwa and I bagged a long table and sat down to wait for the others. It wasn't long before we spotted Jikyoung and Lu Han enter the hall. There was something different about how they were acting..."Something happened, for sure," I smirked and looked at Minhwa knowingly.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at them, they're so chilled around each other...and they look totally lovestruck," I smiled as they approached.

"Hello you two," I wiggled my eyebrows at them. Lu Han's ears turned red and Jikyoung looked down at the floor. At that moment, Kai and Chanyeol appeared at the door. I grinned and waved them over. "Hello you lovebirds!" Chanyeol made a grand gesture towards Jikyoung and Lu Han. Jikyoung almost choked on her water and Lu Han patted her back. "Just the Chanyeol we like, straight to the point," Lu Han said dryly.

"So...are you two like...lovers now?" I asked cheekily and crossed my fingers at them as Kai took a seat next to me. Jikyoung went a deep shade of red. "How did you all know?" she mumbled.

"Well you're both really relaxed...and let's face it, you both look totally lovestruck," Minhwa winked. They looked at each other and smiled coyly. Almost on cue, the rest of us cheered and applauded. Jikyoung leaned her head on Lu Han's shoulder and covered her face. "So what are we going to do today? Shall we go back to the beach, or something else?" I asked.

"We should get ddeokbokki from one of those little snack places, it looks like it's going to be boiling today so we could find one out of the sun?" Channel said. Everyone agreed. I looked at Kai and noticed he was smirking. I shot him a puzzled look and he turned to Lu Han. "So...did you guys just kiss or...?" he smirked evilly, clearly enjoying seeing Lu Han and Jikyoung so embarrassed at his question. "H-how did you know?" Jikyoung stammered, red-faced.

"You both have identical spots," he replied. I looked at them and sure enough, they both had a spot next to their mouths that weren't there yesterday. "Aww, that's cute," I teased. Jikyoung stuck her tongue out at me.

 

 

***

 

 

We were all tired but happy by the time we got back to Seoul. Chanyeol had to leave straight away, and Minhwa's mother had come to collect her, so Kai and I were left with Lu Han and Jikyoung. We went to the park and flopped out on the grass, looking at the sky fading into darkness. "What a great weekend," I sighed. Kai chuckled before nodding over at Lu Han and Jikyoung. They were cuddled up together, blissfully unaware that we were smirking at them. "So, are you guys all auditioning for SM?" Jikyoung asked.

"I think I'm going to," Lu Han replied.

"Singing?" Kai asked. He nodded. I looked at him. "Are you going to?" I asked him. He frowned.

"I don't know..I think I'm gonna sleep on it," he said. I nodded. Jikyoung and I both agreed that we were not going to audition, and we all just sat for a bit. Eventually we decided to split and head home. I ambled idly down the street with Kai, pulling my luggage along. "You know, I think you should audition for SM," I said. He looked at me.

"Really? I don't know, I don't think I'd he good enough-"

"Hey," I said, stopping abruptly, "don't doubt yourself! You're an amazing dancer, if you don't take this chance you'll regret it," I said. He looked down at the floor and looked deep in thought. I stepped closer to him and put my hand on his cheek, looking into his eyes. His face softened into a smile and my heart skipped a beat as I remembered why I'd fallen for him in the beginning. I stood on tiptoes and kissed him, cherishing it. I pulled away and he smiled again. "You can do it, Kai. I believe in you."