Rain

Teach Me To Fall For You
*Yasmin's POV*

"Thanks for taking care of me, and for the noodles," I said. Lu Han smiled.

"No problem," he replied. I looked at Kai and smiled, going slightly red. "I'll walk you home," he offered. I smiled, looking down at the floor self-conciously. "Thanks,"

"Come on, let's go," he said, turning to the coat stand and picking up an umbrella. I opened the door and let Kai put it out of the door to open it. He clicked the catch and it sprung open. "Ah..." Lu Han said, raising his eyebrows at the umbrella. Half of the spokes had broken, and it hung limply on one side. It was useless. "Have you got another one?" Kai asked. Lu Han shook his head sheepishly. I looked at Kai. "Guess we're getting wet then," I quipped.

"Correction-I'm getting wet," he replied, taking off his jacket and handing it to me. I looked at him like he was crazy. "No! You'll freeze!" I protested, holding it out to him. He pushed it away. Lu Han was just grinning at our bickering. "Fine," I said, putting it over my head. It smelt like Kai, and it was comforting. "Bye!" I said, turning to Lu Han and waving, before stepping out into the rain.

 

It was still raining hard, and I was really grateful to Kai for giving me his jacket. I peeked out from under the jacket to look at Kai; he was already quite wet, and his hair was falling in damp tendrils across his face. "Aigoo, you're soaked!" I pouted at him, "Aren't you cold?"

"As long as you're not," he replied, smiling. I frowned at him.

"That's not fair!" I exclaimed. He laughed and put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "I guess I'll have to huddle up to you for warmth then!" I blushed, and looked at the floor. It felt like we were a couple as we walked down the road, keeping each other warm. By the time we had got to my flat, the rain had eased off to a light drizzle. I stopped outside my door and removed Kai's jacket from my head, handing it to him. "Thanks for bringing me home, and giving me your jacket. I'm sorry I intruded on your time with Lu Han," I said. He smiled and stepped closer to me, pulling his jacket over his soaked shirt. "I don't mind," he replied. I smiled, embarrassed.

"...goodbye kiss?" he said cheekily. I went bright red and giggled softly. He cupped my face in his hands and leaned in. I smiled into the kiss, knowing I was totally beetroot red as I pulled away. "See you soon," I said as I walked up to my door and turned to wave to him. He waved back before turning and heading back to Lu Han's. As I clicked the door and headed up to my room, it felt as though my feet weren't quite touching the ground.