Exams

Teach Me To Fall For You
*Yasmin's POV*

I took a deep breath as I felt the examiner's eyes bore into me. The music began. My dancer's instinct kicked in as I felt my body take over. The moves flowed and I just concentrated on putting emotion into it. It was over in a flash and I felt relieved as I relaxed. The examiner switched off her camera and nodded. "Thank you, you may go," she said. I bowed and trotted out of the room. I was heading down the hall towards the changing rooms when I bumped into Kai. "Hey," he said softly, smiling. "Have you just done your exam?"

"Yeah,"

"How did it go?"

"I think it was alright. Have you done yours?"

"There's three people in front of me, so not long now," he replied. I smiled and wrapped my arms round him. "You'll do great," I murmured. He chuckled and patted my back affectionately. "Thanks, I bet yours was brilliant," he replied and peeled me off him. "I need to go now but I'll see you at the end of the day ok?" he said. I smiled and nodded. "See you."

 

***

 

I pushed my fringe out my eyes absently as I approached the door. However, as I got closer, I saw a huddle of people by the wall. "What are you looking at?" I asked a girl from my class.

"SM entertainment are going to hold mini auditions here!" shereplied excitedly. I raised my eyebrows and craned my neck to get a glimpse of the poster. Sure enough, I saw the familiar SM pink background. I decided not to stick around since the group of people was growing. I pushed my way back through and made my way to the spot where our group usually met. It wasn't long before everyone had arrived. "I've found a motel that does really cheap rooms, two single beds per room," Chanyeol said. Everyone nodded.

"That sounds good!"

"Well done!"

"So we just want three rooms then, sounds fine-"

"Wait! If there's two to a room, and six of us…three boys three girls…then there's going to be a room with a boy and a girl in however this works out," Minhwa said. The group fell silent.

"What should we do?" Jikyoung asked.

"I think Kai and Yasmin should share since they're together," Chanyeol said cheekily. My mouth dropped and I felt myself blush. "That's unfair!" I protested. Kai laughed. "I think we should draw names," he said, "that's fair." Everyone nodded.

 

"Ok," Kai said as he folded the last piece of paper and mixed the pieces. "Now, let's promise that however this turns out is final," he said, holding out his little fingers. Everyone linked pinkies and then I took two pieces. Kai took another two and Jikyoung took the last pair. "One, two, three," Kai said. We all unfolded our pieces of paper and laid them out. My name was next to Minhwa's, and Kai's was next to Chanyeol. Which meant…I had to stifle a laugh when I realised that Lu Han and Jikyoung would be sharing. My eyes flicked to them to gauge their reaction. Jikyoung was avoiding everyone's gaze and scratching her head awkwardly. Lu Han was blushing. "Ok," Chanyeol eventually said. I caught Kai's eye and he was smirking. 'This is going to be very interesting,' I thought. 'Kai might well be right.'