Friends

Teach Me To Fall For You

*Yasmin's POV*

"...and that was the end of the Silla Dynasty," I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt my history teacher's glare on me. "Miss Park, did you hear any of that?" he inquired, staring at me smugly. I sighed. "No, sir,"

"Well don't blame me when you're disappointed with your grade," he said. I slumped in my chair. History used to be my favourite lesson. I could hear whispering, and I turned to see a couple of boys snickering. I recognised the one with the small face and innocent eyes, but I hadn't seen the other one before. He was tall, with an elfish face and curly hair. I sighed and clicked my pen, scrawling absently on my page.

 

Finally, the lesson ended and it was break. I negotiated the scrum of people in the east hallway, tugging my backpack up my shoulder as I did so. "Hey Yasmin," I heard, and turned to see Kai with the two boys from my history class. "Hi," I replied, stopping.

"This is Lu Han and Chanyeol," he replied, motioning at his friends. "Oh yeah, you guys are in my history," I said, casting my gaze over them in a way that made it clear I knew they were talking about me. They both said hi, before I heard someone calling my name down the hall. "I'd better go, see you around!" I said, dashing off down the hallway to meet Jikyoung. She was with an unfamiliar girl, who had small eyes and long straight hair. "This is Minhwa," Jikyoung said. Minhwa smiled. "She wanted to meet you."

"Hi," I said, grinning.

"Shall we go sit down?" Jikyoung asked. I nodded. I got on with Minhwa surprisingly well. She was an ELF too, and hearing them talk about Ryeowook was a little bit hard. I mentally slapped myself for being so pathetic. Stupid Oppa, had to ruin everything. I still could believe how dumb and teenager-y I was beig over the whole thing. "Yasmin, do you like SuJu?" Minhwa asked.

"A bit," I replied, "I like Yesung most though."

"Oh, I like Yesung too! He's my second bias, after Siwon," she replied, her eyes scrunching into crescent moons as she smiled. I smiled back. It felt like I was beginning to fit in properly at KJH.

 

 

Ok so this isn't the best but I need to tie the plotline up so yeah^^ Anyhow, please check out my other EXO fic, 'Time Is Running Out' featuring you & Kris! It's a little different to my usual style, darker...rated for violence/upsetting scenes xD

EXO COMEBACK AUGUST 13TH!!!! ADJSKFL; so excited! It's the same day as my dance perf though so I'm gonna have to wait to see it^^