Cute

Teach Me To Fall For You
*Yasmin's POV*

I skipped down the corridor towards my dance lesson, grinning ear to ear. I still couldn't believe what Kai had just told me, it was so sweet. Lu Han likes Jikyoung! It was so cute how awkward he was around her-and it explained his strange behaviour the day before. I had promised Kai that I wouldn't tell her, but I wasn't so sure I'd be able to keep it a secret. It was just too sweet. I was in a really good mood-it was a combination of the news I had just heard, and the events of the previous few days. I was glad to have finally got some closure with Jeongmin, and told him how I really felt. I was also relieved to have patched t all up with Kai, and that neither of us would need to doubt the situation anymore. I was buoyant. "Someone looks happy!" Jikyoung quipped as I entered the changing rooms. "…has that got anything to do with Kai?" she lowered her voice, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Actually it isn't," I replied cooly, but still found myself blushing. She smirked.

"Right,"

"It's actually not! But I can't tell you. Top secret," I tapped my nose. She rolled her eyes.

"You're telling fibs. It's totally something to do with Kai," she insisted as she finished lacing her shoes. "Ready?" she asked. I nodded and we headed through to the dance studio.

 

"I hope you've all been working hard for the exams," our dance teacher said as we stretched our arms. I glanced over at Jikyoung, and she shot me a look. Our first dance exams were in four days, and we only had one more dance lesson beforehand. My stomach churned at the thought of having to face an examiner in the near future. "You'll be fine," Jikyoung said, noticing my unease. I breathed in deeply.

"I hope so."

 

*Kai's POV*

"Hey, Lu Han!" Chanyeol called beside me. I looked over and saw Lu Han kicking a stone absently nearby. "Lu!" I called again. He looked up and walked over, seeming down. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded, but I wasn't convinced.

"No you're not," Chanyeol said. Lu Han sighed. I nudged him and he looked up. I raised my eyebrow at him knowingly, and he looked down. "Kai and I were just talking about Busan," Chanyeol said brightly. Lu Han frowned.

"Busan?"

"Yeah. We were thinking of getting a group together and going to Busan for a weekend after the exams. Wanna come?" Chanyeol explained. Lu Han looked up and nodded to himself.

"Sounds like it could be fun I suppose. Who were you thinking of?" he replied.

"Us, Yasmin, Jikyoung and Minhwa?" I replied. Lu Han's cheeks went a little pink at the mention of Jikyoung and he nodded. "Ok," he said, smiling a bit. I shot a look at Chanyeol and he raised his eyebrows. It was cute how Lu Han had agreed as soon as Jikyoung was mentioned. "Speaking of which, here they come," I said as I spotted three familiar faces coming towards us. "Hi," I said as they reached us. Yasmin smiled.

"We were just talking about us all maybe going to Busan this weekend to celebrate the end of the exams," Chanyeol said. A smile spread across Yasmin's face.

"That sounds like great fun!" she said, looking at Minhwa and Jikyoung. They both nodded.

"Awesome! I'll do some research into hotels and stuff," Chanyeol said. I grinned and looked at Yasmin. She smiled back sweetly and I patted her hair. "I'm looking forward to it already," I said. Everyone made noises of agreement. This was going to be good fun. Just then, the bell rang, signalling the end of break. I put my hand on Yasmin's shoulder and said goodbye to the others as we started down the hallway. I turned to watch Jikyoung walking with Lu Han and smirked. "Look at them," I murmured, and Yasmin looked over her shoulder.

"Aww," she said.

"Has she said anything about him?"

"Not yet," she replied, "but let's just wait." I smirked.

"I bet something will happen by the weekend," I said. Yasmin chuckled. "You reckon?" she smirked. I nodded and she laughed.

"Let's see then shall we?"