Creepy

Teach Me To Fall For You

*Yasmin's POV*

"Yah, Yasmin!" I heard Jikyoung say. I looked up in shock.

"Huh, what?" I replied sleepily. She tutted.

"You look tired, what's up?" She asked. I rubbed my eyes.

"I am tired. I didn't get much sleep last night," I replied. She frowned and sat down next to me, extending her hand and offering me a crisp. I declined. "Why didn't you sleep?" she asked. I sighed.

"Nightmare," I replied, before turning to my bag and fishing out my moisturizer. Jikyoung looked at me, confused.

"Why are you putting moisturizer on now?" she asked. I said nothing, but shot her a sideways glance. "I get it, you're grumpy too. I've gotta go, but I'll see you later. We're still going sightseeing tomorrow right?" she asked. I'd forgotten all about it. Looking up I could see she was excited, so I nodded. I didn't feel like it at the moment, but I knew it would do me good. "Great! See you tomorrow then," she said, before turning on her heel and walking towards the bus station.

 

*Jikyoung's POV*

I was worried about Yasmin. She looked really tired, and it wasn't like her to be grumpy. She didn't tend to talk to talk about her personal life much, so I thought it might be something to do with that. Maybe she doesn't trust me enough yet to want to confide in me? She still wasn't that comfortable around Minhwa yet either. I sighed, trying to think of something I could do. I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't look before stepping into the road, or see the car speeding towards me, or hear the voice behind me that told me to stop. I just dropped off the curb and began to cross. "I said stop-"

"OH MY GOD!!" I cried, my heart in my mouth as I heard the screech of tires and felt someone grab my waist and pull me backwards. I was hyperventilating, in a daze. "YAH! Stupid girl, what do you think you're doing!?" The driver of the car leaned out of his window and screamed at me. I just looked at him, not taking in the situation. "Why didn't you stop the first time?" I heard behind me. This brought me back to earth, and I was suddenly aware of someone holding my waist from behind. I spun round and wrenched them off me. "What the f-get off me! Who are you!? What the hell!?" I exclaimed. Then I looked at the person who had caught me. He had a small, innocent face, light brown hair and deep brown eyes. He was wearing a look of disbelief.

"S-sorry," he said shyly. I frowned at him. "Who. Are. You," I said again.

"I'm at your school?" he replied. I was taken aback. For someone with such a cute face, this guy was beyond creepy.

"Are you stalking me?" I asked. He frowned.

"What? No!" he objected. I looked at him doubtfully.

"Yeah right,"

"Excuse me, I did just stop you from being mown down by a car," he said indignantly.

"Well...thanks for that, but was there really a need to-oh never mind. Thanks, bye," I stuttered, spinning round and praying that the road was clear. Thankfully, it was, so I strode across the road. "Be careful!" I heard him call. My jaw dropped. Is he serious!? What cheek! I thought, feeling myself blush.

 

That was embarrassing.