Chapter 8

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

After Minji and Kikwang gets their agreement, Kikwang called the number from the business card that the man gave them. “Yoboeseyo?” “E-Erm.. This is Lee Kikwang..” Kikwang introduced himself. “Oh! The boy with the girl at the park?” The other line asked. “Neh, I am..” “Annyeonghaseyo, Ahjusshi!” Minji greeted when Kikwang put the phone in loudspeaker. “Oh, Ms. Yoon is there too?” the other line asked again. “Yess!” Minji laughed.

“So, have you made up your minds?” The man asked. “Uhmm.. Well.. Yes..” Minji said. There’s a small pause before Kikwang told the answer. “We would love to.. join the JYP” Kikwang clapped. “Ah, well then.. I hope you two can come to JYP building at Friday, because that day was the audition day..” The man explains. “Neh, ahjusshi!” Minji said. “Oh, and please.. Don’t call me ahjusshi.. Call me Mr. Kim” Mr. Kim said. “Neh, Mr. Kim! See you later at Friday!” Kikwang said. “Annyeong” a simple annyeong from Mr. Kim ended the phone talk.

“I can’t believe we’re going to JYP!!!” Minji lay at her bed and spread her arms widely. “I can’t believe you’re being so childish..” Kikwang smirked. “Oppa~” Minji whined. “Okay, okay..” Kikwang said while sitting at her couch. “What are you going to show them?” Minji asked Kikwang. “Molla.. I guess I’ll dance?” Kikwang hestitated. “Then, I guess I’ll dance too..” Minji said and make her way outside. “Where are you going?” Kikwang asked.

“To the dance studio..” Minji said calmly while grabbing her iPod. “So.. Can I practice too?” Kikwang asked. “Sure.. I’m not going first anyway.. I’m not ready yet..” Minji pushed the dance studio’s door in her house and step inside before turning on the lights. “What are you going to dance to?” Minji asked while tapping her iPod touch. “Not Afraid by Eminem, maybe?” Kikwang hestitated. Once the music is on, Kikwang lost himself to the freestyle dancing he made.

‘Kikwang oppa.. You’re so beautiful when you dance..’ Minji thought while staring at Kikwang. “Am I that handsome?” Kikwang asked. Minji snapped back from her thoughts and  chuckle. “Ani.. Your dance is quite interesting..” Minji lied. “Oh, really? I guess I’m done.. Your turn..” Kikwang made his way to Minji and sat next to her, grab her iPod and scrolled down in the music. “I’ll dance later.. Let’s eat..” Minji said while pulling Kikwang’s hand. “Yah! That’s not fair! I’ve dance and it’s your time to dance!!” Kikwang complains. “You’ll see it when the audition comes…” Minji winked. “Aw, come on!!” Minji pulled Kikwang out from the room because Kikwang was still standing with his poker face.

 

Audition day

“Number 016, Mr. Lee Kikwang” the announcer said. Kikwang stood up nervously from his seat backstage. “Kwangie oppa!” Minji called, and Kikwang looks back. “Fighting!” Minji smiled while punching her small fist to the air. Kikwang smiled and slowly took his steps to the stage.

“And, what are you going to do?” JYP asked. “I’m going to dance.” Kikwang linked his fingers together. “Oh, okay.. You may start..” JYP said and the music was played. Kikwang danced heartfuly through the dance until the song ends. The audiences was applauding for him and his dance. His dance was epic!

“Thank you. You may know your result at Tuesday!” JYP smiled at Kikwang while Kikwang was bowing and head to the backstage. “Oppa! That was amazing!” Minji hugged Kikwang. “Of course, because I’m Kikwang..” Kikwang bragged himself. “Oppa! Stop being so full of yourself..” Minji rolled her eyes.

“Number 019, Ms. Yoon Minji.” The announcer called. “Wish me luck!” Minji prayed one more time before heading to the stage. “Annyeonghaseyo, I am Yoon Minji.” Minji bowed, introduced herself. “So, Minji.. What are you going to do?” JYP asked. “I’m going to dance to Chris Brown’s Turn Up The Music.” Minji flashed her innocent smile. “Okay.. You may begin..” JYP said. Minji was back-facing the audiences.

Chris Brown’s ‘Turn Up The Music’ was playing the intro and Minji started to dance the small steps. And when the ‘thump thump thump’ cames, Minji does bumpings, making the audience AND Kikwang more interested. Minji started dancing with all her heart since she was already lost her thoughts to the dance. The dance was almost over and Minji walk a few steps to the front and does a y forward flip elastically, after doing the flip, she does a yoga pose but landed her body flat on the ground before sliding to the side and pump her body through the music. After adding some dance moves, she slides with her knees and ended the performance.

Everybody was clapping including JYP. “Wow, Minji.. Your dancing skills are awesome!” Kikwang said when Minji was walking to him. “That’s me~” Minji laughed. They pack their things and go back home to the Yoon’s. “That was awesome!” Kikwang said again. “Of course it is.. I’m Yoon Minji” Minji laughed.

 

Author's little note:

So, another update from the new week!! ^^ I typed this, this afternoon.. Haha, my little note was practically fail.. >< Even though I'm only 12, I already have a migraine because last year, I have a stomachache but in the end, I have the migraine.. Weird, right? Haha.. My migraine is really killing me right now..

Luckily, the school gave me NO homeworks because all of the exams is over ^^ Just have to wait till the graduation came! Ah, really.. I hope you like the chapter..

And if you didn't get what 'Minji' was performing, you can see it yourself! I really like the video, for the truth! It was really energic!♥

Here's the video; WHO'S THAT GIRL???

The video's spotlight is on a YG trainee who was going to be a new SNSD-like girlband..! She's pretty, doesn't she? And her dance was flawless O.O♥

See y'all later, guys! Wishing for my migraine to cool of rite now..