Chapter 18

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

No One’s POV

It was already a week after Minji’s debut stage. Minji was feeling really tired, even more tired from the debut preparing. There were eye-bags and dark circle below her eyes. Of course, there is. She couldn’t get enough sleep because of her schedules.

“Minji-ah~ You get 2 free days starting tomorrow…” Minji’s manager said on the van. They were just coming back from KBS studio. “Jinjja? Ah, kamsahamnida..” Minji said while closing her eyes and lean her head to a pillow.

“Minji.. Are you hungry?” Minji’s manager asked her while grabbing a plastic bag, earning a nod from Minji. “I bought you something.. “ “Hmm…?” Minji mumbled. “Your favorite spaghetti!” Minji’s eyes that were closing, are now wide open in excitement and look at her manager.

Her manager gives her the spaghetti and she eats it quickly. “Ahh.. It’s been like last year I eat these!” Minji slurps her spaghetti, making her manager laughs softly. “Yeah, that’s right.. Eat a lot!” her manager patted her back.

Just as Minji finishes her dish, they arrived at CUBE building. Minji tiredly get out from her van with her manager, walking to the elevator. DING! The elevator’s door comes open and they walked in.

Both of the arrived at the 5th floor, where the meeting room was located. They entered the meeting room, it was empty. The others wasn’t there yet. Taking a seat at the room, Minji lay her head on her hand and took a little nap.

 

Meanwhile….

4minute was at the building’s lobby. They were joking and laughing while walking together to the elevator. DING! The elevator’s door opened, revealing G.Na with her manager. “Oh! G.Na unnie, annyeong!” 4minute greeted. “Annyeong~” G.Na smiled sweetly at them.

The 6 girls were walking together to the meeting room, as they arrived, they saw Minji’s manager sitting at the manager’s side while Minji was laying her head and her hands on the table, taking a short nap.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” they greeted. Minji’s manager stood up and bow to them while smiling. “What happen to her?” G.Na asked Minji’s manager after sitting beside Minji. She didn’t want to disturb Minji’s sleeping because she saw Minji’s eye-bags and dark circles.

“She lacks of sleep because of her schedules.. I’ve persuade her to cancel few of her schedules but she always refuse..” Minji’s manager said. G.Na and the 4minute girls can only look at Minji in pity.

As they wait at the meeting room while chatting and leaving the sleeping Minji take her sleeping time, loud thumps and loud laughters were heard from the hallway.

“AN---” Yoseob said, half shouted. But he was cutted by Jihyun, “Ssshhhh!!!!!” Jihyun hissed. “Why do we have to whisper?” Dongwoon asked. The 6 girls pointed their fingers to the sleeping Minji.

But, as Yoseob’s loud cheerful voice was heard from the hallway, Minji was awaked by the sound. Minji quickly sit up straight and look aroung the meeting room. “O-oh.. A-annyeong~” Minji bowed her head.

Doojoon walk towards Minji and sit beside her. “Eekh?! What is this? Dark circles?” Doojoon asked while pointing to Minji’s dark circles, earning a nod from Minji. “You should sleep more!” Doojoon said. Minji just sighs and look at the other B2ST members who weren’t sitting.

“Oppas, your not going to sit?” Minji asked. “O-oh.. Of course we’re going to sit!” Junhyung said while walking to the lefted empty seats, followed by the other members. Just after all of them sits, Papa Hong or the CUBE’s CEO Hong Seong Sung entered the room.

All of them stood up and bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo” they greeted and sat down again. Papa Hong sit at the chair where he used to sit and started the meeting.

After some words he gave, the CEO turned his head to the 4minute members. “4minute’s comeback is going well, isn’t it?” the CEO asked, earning a nod from the 4minute girls. “Very well then, keep up your good works!” And then he turned to G.Na, “Your comeback is going soon, how is the preparing?” “I just need to work more to the choreography, it just need a few more and it’s done..” G.Na explained, the CEO nodded.

“So, B2ST.. I’ve heard that Shock was in the 2nd place in Korean’s Music chart.” The CEO said. “And I heard that you boys were beaten by Minji?”, Minji nodded while smiling at the CEO.

“Minji-ah, what happen to your eyes?” the CEO asked. “I-I umm.. I don’t have that much rest..” Minji answered nervously. “Then, go rest now since you have free time until the day after tomorrow..” the CEO smiled. “A-aniyo.. It’s okay, I’ll stay until the end of the meeting..” Minji refused.

The CEO gave Minji a look and shooks his head. “Go to your dorm and rest..” the CEO said with a serious expression. “N-Ne, algeseumnida..” Minji bowed her head and stood up. She bowed her head once again before leaving the meeting room.

 

Minji’s POV

Papa Hong demanded me to take a rest now, well.. I AM tired but I still can attend the meeting.. Just when I was about to press the elevator button, my phone rings. You better run run run run run~ My Girls’ Generation’s Run Devil Run ringtone rungs.

“Hmm.. Unknown number?” I mumbled. I picked up the phone, “Yoboeseyo?” I greeted. “Is this Yoon Minji’s phone?” the other line asked, it was a woman. “Yes, I am Yoon Minji. Who is this?” I asked, weirdly, my heart felt like there was something bad happened.

“This is from Seoul Hospital.” Seoul hospital? My heart didn’t have anything wrong right now. Why did they call? “May I help you?” I asked. “Ms. Yoon, your mother is involved into a car accident.” The other line informed me.

Eomma, she got into a car accident?! “I’ll be right there” My voice was shaking. I got panicked and I didn’t know what to do. Tears were streaming on my face. And then it hit me, I remembered that I was near the meeting room. “Doojoon oppa..” I mumbled as I ran in the hallways and open the meeting room’s door without knocking.

“Minji? Didn’t I told you to rest?” the CEO asked. I was panicked and tears were falling like waterfalls. I looked at Doojoon oppa, “Oppa..” I whisper and I ran out from the room.

Doojoon oppa always know if there were something wrong with me. I ran to the elevator and press the button. When the elevator door was going to close, a hand blocked the door. And it was revealed B2ST oppas, 4minute unnies, and G.Na unnie.

Doojoon oppa, Hyuna unnie, Junhyung oppa, and Jiyoon unnie came in to the elevator and get to the lobby with me while the others will catch up later. DING! As the door opens, I ran furiously outside the building.

I spotted my black van and jumped in, so does Doojoon oppa, Hyuna unnie, Junhyung oppa, and Jiyoon unnie. “Oppa, can you drive fast to the Seoul Hospital?” I asked, more like begged the driver. “Right away, Minji..” the driver said and drove fast to the hospital.

“What’s wrong, Minnie?” Doojoon oppa asked softly as he pulled me to his arms. All I can do is sobs. “Oppa, eo-eomma.. She got into a car accident..” I sobbed. “Ssshh.. Everything will be fine, Minnie..” Doojoon oppa calmed me down. I can tell that he was freaking out too, so was the others. As we reached the Seoul Hospital, me and the others ran fastly to the operation waiting room.

The others catch up very quickly I say, We were just seated and the other came running. “What happen?” Kikwang oppa asked me as he took a seat beside me. “Eomma” I mumbled while holding back my tears.

“Sshh… Calm down, Minnie..” Kikwang oppa hugged me while patting my back. Suddenly, all of my worries, panic, and sadness were fading away when I was in his arms. I felt save.

I release the hug because I heard the door opened. “Doctor, how is my mom?” Doojoon oppa asked the doctor. The doctor’s face was full of sadness and pity.

The atmosphere was intense, sad, panic, It was mixed into one. And the next thing he said were relieving me! “She is okay for now..” that makes us let out a big relieved sigh. “But I got a bad news..” the doctor look at me sharply.

“Your mother only have 1 hour to live”

 

Author's little note:

A update for today, guys ^^. Why is my  comment going away again?? T^T

Oh, I have something to tell you~ Just before I post this, my mom said that I can't play the computer everyday.. ): I was thinking that maybe I could write the chapters before my mom goes home from her fitness centre and post it! How about that, nice isn't it?

No silent readers, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thanks for commenting!