Chapter 24

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

Yoon Minji is hospitalize

 

Singer Yoon Minji, is now hospitalize in the hospital.

Before, it was reported that she was missing.

Yoon Minji's agency, CUBE Entertainment,

was making the announcement this morning about Yoon Minji being hospitalize.

"Before, we announce that Yoon Minji was missing for 2 days. Yesterday night, B2ST's Yang Yoseob found her in the garden at the company bulduing's rooftop unconcious. Yoseob said that she was brought to the hospital immediately. Until now on, she still hasn't woke up." CUBE Entertainment stated.

Yoon Minji's fans were replying, "Minji-ah! Please get well soon!" "Get well soon, Minji :( ".

 

 

Kikwang closed his laptop after reading the news at the dorm. He felt really guilty ignoring her. He wanted to apologize. Kikwang rose up from the couch and walked towards the door. He was alone at the dorm because the others were having their schedule and they can't wait for Minji. Kikwang drove on his car and drove to the hospital. As soon as he arrived at the hospital, he walked towards Minji's room.

 

Kikwang's POV

Minji was still sleeping at the bed. No movements. No sound. I walked towards Minji and suddenly, there'a a pang in my heart. Wait. Did my heart just aches? Whatever, back to Minji.

She was still unconcious. Her lips were pale, the same as her face. My hand suddenly carress Minnie's face itself. "Minnie.. I'm sorry.." I apologize. "I'm sorry for hurting you.. I- I didn't know, that you love me more than friends.. I'm so sorry.." I said myself. Just after I said that, Minnie struggled and opened her eyes weakly, and slowly.

"Minnie, you awake?" I said. Minji looked at me with a painfull gaze and looked away. Tears were started breaming in her eyes. I believe that she's still dissapointed in me. Or maybe mad. "W-What are you doing here.." Minji asked in a weak voice. "Minnie, I'm sorry okay.." I apologize once again. Minnie was ignoring my words. I felt really guilty kissing Hyosung now..

"Minnie.. I'm really sorry.. Please--" I said but cutted off. "You don't know how I feel, oppa.. You don't know how I feel when I was hurt because of you.. I love you since the day I met you, oppa. Don't you realise that? After all the pain that you gave me, you're just gonna say sorry and you think you will be forgiven? It's harder than you though, oppa. You don't understand my feelings. You don't understand how hurt I was.." Minji let her feelings out while crying endlessly.

And then it hit me. All the things that she do to me was because of me. The glass incident, and the other things was because of me. "Minnie.." I mumbled. "Please, oppa. I just wanted to be alone." Minnie said weakly while sobbing. "Minnie.. Look, I'm sorry okay.." I hugged her. She was struggling to get out from my embrace. But because she's weak, she give up and ended up sobbing in my chest.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't know that you love me, Minnie.." I apologize while carresing her hair. "I'm the one who's have to be sorry.." Minnie mumbled while sobbing. "What?" "I've always been ruining you releationship.. I'm sorry.." Minnie said while getting out from my embrace. "Minnie, it's okay.." I smiled. Minnie smiled back weakly while resting her head on the pillow again.

"You must've been hungry.. I'll buy you some foods, Minnie.." I said before leaving the room.

 

Minji's POV

Just as Kikwang oppa left the room, I felt relieved. All of my emotions were flowing out back then. Finally, just finally, Kikwang oppa understands my feelings. 

 

Author's little note:

Annyeonghaseyo~ *bows*. It was a long time ago I last updated! Phew.. I'm soo sorry for not updating ><. School's started last month, and I have been given soooo many tasks -___-

Kekeke.. Sorry~. I hope the updates will make you smile~ kekeke

NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE!

Don't forget to drop a comment at the comment box!

Thanks for commenting!