Chapter 17

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Minji’s POV

Today was my debut stage! Omo, eotteohke?! I was so nervous at the waiting room. I re-read my lyrics so that I don’t forget it. When I was still reading the lyrics, the door was knocked. “Come in!” I said without stealing a glance to the door.

“So, you’re too busy to notice us?” I turn my head and found B2ST oppas in their Shock costume in my waiting room’s doorway. I stood up and bow, “Mianhae~” I said and let them in. “So, you’re performing after us?” Junhyung oppa asked, I nodded at him with a adorable smile.

Just before anyone could speak, B2ST’s manager oppa came to my waiting room. “Boys, to the backstage, in stage 5 minutes!” B2ST’s manager oppa said. “Oh, and Minji, you too..” B2ST’s manager oppa smiled at me, I smiled back. And all of us stood up.

“How come manager hyung so nice to you but not so nice to us?” Hyunseung oppa protested. “Because she’s Doojoon’s little sister, duh” Junhyung oppa rolled his eyes.

“B2ST, on stage now!” the PD said and B2ST oppa quickly ran to the stage, while I was watching them backstage. After they perform, B2ST oppas walk backstage. “On stage now, Minnie~” Manager unnie said, earning a nod from me.

I walk to the stage confidently, while inside I was nervous like HELL! The bubbly-upbeat and ear-catching melody started to fill the studio. I turned my body and gave the audience a smile.

I walk to the center of the stage and started to do the cute dance with the backup dancers. I open my mouth and started singing while I was still dancing the cute dance.

Cory's eyes are like a jungle
He smiles, it's like the radio
He whispers songs into my window
In words nobody knows
There's pretty girls on every corner
That watch him as he's walking home
Saying, does he know
Will you ever know

You're beautiful
Every little piece love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

Cory finds another way to be
The highlight of my day
I'm taking pictures in my mind
So I can save them for a rainy day
It's hard to make conversation
When he's taking my breath away
I should say, hey by the way

You're beautiful
Every little piece love, don't you know
You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone
When you find everything you looked for
I hope your life leads you back to my door
Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful

If you and I are a story
That never gets told
If what you are is a daydream
I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know

You're beautiful every little piece love,
and don't you know your really gonna be someone ask anyone.
and when you find everything you looked for,
I hope your life leads you back to my front door.
oh but if it don't will you stay
beautiful beautiful beautiful
beautiful beautiful beautiful
la la la
Oh, oh oh oh,
oh but if it don't,
stay beautiful
stay beautiful
Na na na na na’

I finished the singing and the dance. I walked backstage and B2ST oppas was waiting for me. “Wow.. I didn’t know that my sister have a amazing voice like that!” Doojoon oppa smiled and hugged me.

I just smiled shyly and walk together with them to the waiting room. “We’ll see you later on stage, Minnie~” Yoseob oppa waved at me when we reached my waiting room, I nodded with my casual smile and enter the waiting room.

I enter the waiting room and there were a chocolate cake, that were my favorites! “I’m not having my birthday.. Why is there a cake?” I mumbled. And then, the door opens revealing B2ST oppas, B2ST manager oppa, manager unnie, and 4minute unnies.

“Minnie~ Chukkae for you debut stage!” they all said. “Ah, gomawo~” I smiled sincerely. We made a group hug and they told me to slice the cake. Just before the knife touch the cake, PD-nim knock on the door.

“All of the performers on stage now” the PD said quickly. “What a party-pooper..” Jihyun unnie hissed. I laughed at her hiss and stood up excitedly.

I was standing with B2ST oppas in the stage and the others who performed today. Today’s MC was Tiffany unnie, Taeyeon unnie, and Seohyun unnie from Girls’ Generation.

“And today’s winner nomination is… B2ST’s ‘Shock’ and Yoon Minji’s ‘Stay Beautiful’ ! Let’s see the result!” Seohyun unnie announced. I made a small gape with my mouth. This is my FIRST debut stage and I was nominated to today’s winner! I was all happy~

The viewer’s choices was already done and the MCs was ready to reveal the result. “And today winner is…..” Tiffany unnie smiled. “Yoon Minji’s ‘Stay Beautiful’!!!!” Taeyeon unnie smiled widely.

“Minnie~ Chukkae!!!!!!” Gikwang oppa laughed and hugged me. Seohyun unnie gave me the flower bucket and Tiffany unnie gave me the trophy. “Would you like to say some words?” Taeyeon unnie give me the mike.

“Kamsahamnida~ Thank you for nominating me, today was only my debut stage and I already win. I’m very greatfull for my fans’ support! Kamsahamnida!” I smiled widely while staring at the trophy.

I started dancing again, since I have to do a encore stage. B2ST oppas was dancing along with me, and some members from girlgroups and boygroups was too.

 

No One’s POV

Minji and B2ST was reaching the CUBE’s building at the same time, they got out from their own van and walk together to the dancing studio. “Chukkae for your winning!!!” Yoseob oppa hugged me.

“O=Oppa… Can’t breathe..” Yoseob un-hugged Minji. “We’re so proud of you~” Dongwoon said to Minji, the others nodded in agreement. “Haha.. Thank you, oppas..” Minji smiled sincerely to them.

DING! They reached the 6th floor and walk together to the dancing studio. 4minute and Prepix was there with the chocolate cake. “Minji-ah~ Chukkae!!” Prepix said.

“Kamsahamnida~” Minji thanked Prepix. “Let’s celebrate!!!!” Doojoon swung his hands up in the air.

All of them were celebrating Minji’s debut winning until it was 11P.M. “Okay, guys.. It’s already late, you guys have to rest!” Prepix said. “Ne, arraso~” all of them said as they made their way to the door after cleaning the mess.

 

Author's little note:

A update~ I was able to play the computer everyday now! My mom said that I can! So, I could update everyday!!! ^^ The lyrics aren't mine! The lyrics was Taylor Swift's "Stay Beautiful". I like the song, but it was sounded really country..

Just imagine that the melody was diffrent! Imagine that the melody was like SNSD's Gee~ keke~

No silent reader, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thanks for commenting!