Chapter 6

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

Minji’s POV

The school has ended and everybody else was going home. I was taking my bike, while Doojoon oppa ride his car. I was riding the bike quietly when I felt something, more like someone followed me. I took a peek to my back and saw a black van was following me. Silently, I grabbed my handphone and dialed Doojoon oppa. “Come on, oppa.. Pick up, pick up, pick up..” I mumbled.

‘ Hi, this is Yoon Doojoon!..........’ “Aish.. Voicemail..” I cursed. I dialed another number and found it was Kikwang oppa’s. I was getting more scared, I bit my fingers. Yeah, it was already my habit if I was scared or nervous. “Yoboeseyo?” Kikwang oppa picked up. “Oppa… It’s me..” I took a short glance at the black van. “Minnie, you need something?” Kikwang oppa asked.

“O-oppa.. T-there is a black van following me..” I said while pushing my bike. “What?! Where are you?” Kikwang oppa sounded panic. “I-I’m at the streets.. I’m near the café we usually hang out with the others.” I looked into my left. “Okay, I’m near there.. Wait, okay?” Kikwang oppa said before turning off the phone. I put my phone back to my bag and pushed my bike again slowly.

“Hey, there..” a deep voice called. I ignore it and push my bike faster. A big hand gripped my wrist. “I was nice to you, lady..” a tall man said, he sounded angry. ‘I’m in a deep trouble..’ I thought. “I-I-I’m s-sorry..” I stuttered. The tall man grabbed my chin because I was looking at the ground. I shook his hands off my face while looking away. “Ooh.. A feisty one, huh? Tonight will be fun..” The tall man smirked.

The tall man pinned me to the wall and stared at my body. His face was only a inch close to my face. “P-please.. Le-Let me g-go..” tears was forming in my eyes, I was hell scared. Kikwang oppa, where are you?! The tall man leans closer to my neck, his heavy breath was making me shiver. The man ignored my words and my neck.

“L-Let m-me go.. Please” I whispered. My energy was draining out because of panic. He stilled ignored my words and pulled off my school cardigan. I knew where this is going to end. Please, someone.. Save me.. The man pulled off my uniform harshly, making the buttons flew off. “A-Andwe!!” I screamed. The man’s big hand was approaching my body. I closed my eyes hardly, not wanting to see anything and I started crying.

And then, I heard a loud thump. I crutch my body to a ball while peeking at the man. I saw him getting beated up by a.. student? I was too tired to study his face. I hugged my body while I cried harder. And then, a hand touched my shoulder. “A-andwe!!” I screamed. “It’s me, Minnie.. It’s Kikwang..” Kikwang oppa said.”Kikwang oppa?” I asked. “Neh, it’s me..” Kikwang oppa said. I hugged him tightly and cried more.

 

Kikwang’s POV

“A-Andwe!!” I heared someone screamed. I parked my car to the side and saw Minnie’s bike on the street. “Oh no, oh no…” I scratch my head while running to a dark hallway. I saw a tall man approaching the girl’s body hungrily. “It’s Minnie..” I mumbled. I ran to the man and beat him up.

“What the , man?!” the man groaned. I flew another punch at his face and beat him up again. I almost forgot, Minnie.. I touch her shoulder. “A-andwe!!!” Minnie screamed. “It’s me, Minnie.. It’s Kikwang” I said. “Kikwang oppa?” she asked. “Neh.. It’s me..” I said. She hugged me and cried again.

I her hair while hugging her back. “Sorry.. I should come sooner..” I said. I picked up her school cardigan and told her to wear it. I pulled off my school jacket and put it on her. “Come on, let’s get you home.. Your brother’s gonna kill me if you don’t get home..” I said softly. She nodded her head.

Once she’s on the car, I grab her white bike and tied it on my car and drove off to her house. “I’m sorry, Minnie..” I said. No response. I look at her, and yes, as expected. She’s already sleeping. Her face was pale and full of dried tears.  I brushed her hair to the side and studied her figures. “What am I thinking? She’s your best friend, Kikwang.. Nothing more..” I said.

We’re at her house. I ran to her side and pick her up to my back. I hurriedly rang the door bell and Doojoon hyung opens it. “Yah, Lee Ki-“ Doojoon’s words was cutted as he was looking at Minnie at my back. “Sshh.. I’ll explain later..” I said and walk Minnie to her room. I put on her blanket and close the door.

“What have you done to my sister?!” Doojoon hyung shouted at me when I sit at the couch. “Do you think I knew?! She was calling you and you didn’t pick up!” I said. “Tch.. You think I will fell for your excuses?!” Doojoon hyung shouted. “Hyung! She was almost getting by a stranger! She called you and you didn’t pick up your stupid damn phone! She called me panickly and said that there’s a stranger following her! And when I came, she i-“ “Oppa.. stop..” Minnie pulled my hand while she was still crying.

“Sorry, Minnie.. I should come sooner..” I said. “A-Ani.. It’s my fault..” Doojoon hyung said while looking down. “Hyung, it’s not..” “It is my fault.. If I didn’t let Minnie go home alone, this wouldn’t happen..” Doojoon hyung said. “Oppa..” Minnie hugged Doojoon. “Ssshh.. Mianhae, Minnie..” Doojoon hyung hugged Minnie. “I guess I better go home..” I said while I stood up.

“Wait..” Doojoon hyung held my shoulder. I turned back “You need anything?” I asked. “Kwang.. Be Minji’s bodyguard.” Doojoon hyung said. “Bodyguard?” I asked, confused. “You’re the most close with her. Be her bodyguard. I’m almost everyday home late and I can’t protect her like you do.” Doojoon hyung said. “Oppa.. It’s..” Minji said. “Ani.. It’s not okay for you to be alone, okay?!” Doojoon hyung cutted her words. “It’s okay, Minnie.. I’ll be your bodyguard.” I said.

“Then, pack your bags and live here..” Doojoon said. “Okay.. I’ll move tomorrow..” I said before bowing. “Goodnight.. Annyeong..” I said and walk to the door. Before I could pull the door, a small hand hugged my waist. “Oppa.. Thank you.. Thank you for saving me..” Minnie said. I turned my back and hugged her.

“It’s okay.. That’s what friends are for, right?” I said. Minnie mumbled something I can’t her. “What?” I asked. “Nothing.. Go home.. It’s late..” Minnie flashed me a weak smile to me. “Okay.. Take care, Minnie..” I give her my eye-smile before leaving the house.

 

Minji’s POV

“It’s okay.. That’s what friends are for, right?” Kikwang oppa said. “I think I fell in love with you, oppa..” I mumbled quietly. “What?” Kikwang oppa asked. “Nothing.. Go home.. It’s late..” I flashed him a weak smile. “Okay.. Take care, Minnie..” Kikwang oppa give me his cute eye-smile before leaving the house.

“I heard what you say, Minnie..” Doojoon oppa said when I turned my back. “E-eh? What?” I said nervously. “You said ‘I think I fell in love with you, oppa’” Doojoon oppa mimicked me. “A-Aniyo..” I  looked away. “Ayeee.. Don’t deny it..” Doojoon oppa teased me. “Fine! I do say that..” I whispered. “My baby sister fell in love~” Doojoon oppa sing a song. “Tch.. Oppa, I’m tired.. Bye..” I said while heading to my bedroom.

 

Author's little note:

Another update! I'm too lazy to write another chapter at Ms. Word.. So, I guess I'll just update now.. Well, Minji fells in love with Kikwang and Kikwang is her bodyguard who doesn't know anything.. Keke~ I will have a poll to decide who is gonna be Kikwang's GF later.. So, I relly hope you guys will take the poll and pick your favorites ^^

Where's my readers, eh? My only subscribers who commented the story is only Hyerinkiki unnie.. Where's everybody?? Oh, well.. Annyeong~ Hope you like the chapter! ^^  *waves*

Comments are Loved♥