Chapter 20

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

“Minji-ah.. Please, come out..” Minji’s manager knocked on Minji’s door. Minji was still crying, hugging her knees and buried her head to her knees.

Minji’s manager didn’t know what to do since she didn’t want to listen to her. “I should call someone…” Minji’s manager mumbled while walking to the telephone.

“Yoboeseyo?”

“Annyeonghaseyo.. This is Minji’s manager” Minji’s manager greeted.

“Oh! Noona~ Do you need anything?”

“Minji didn’t want to come out from her room, she just lock herself in there since yesterday..” Minji’s manager said worriedly. “Jinjja? So, you want me to help you so Minji come out?”

“Yes.” A simple yes was flying out from Minji’s Manager’s mouth. “Okay, I’ll be there in 5mins..” And the other line hung up. “I hope he can help her..” Minji’s manager mumbled.

DING DONG!Minji’s manager hurriedly come to the door and open it. “Noona, annyeonghaseyo” the guy greeted. “Yoseob-ah.. Come in” Minji’s manager said.

Yoseob walk to Minji’s room slowly and knocked. “Minnie-ah..” Yoseob knocked again. NO ANSWER. “Open the door, Minnie… or I have to barge in..” Yoseob sighs.

But the girl inside didn’t made any reply, she was hurt too much. All she can do was crying and sobbing. “You gave me no choice, Minnie..” Yoseob said.

Yoseob kicked the door harshly and the lock was broken. He came in and found Minji at the her room’s balcony chair, staring at the sky while crying.

Yoseob walk slowly and carefully to Minji. “Oppa..” Minji started while still staring at the sky. Yoseob’s step was stopped by her voice. “N-ne?” Minji looked down to the floor and wiped her tears.

“Thank you for barging the door..” Minji said, making Yoseob confused. “What?” Minji looked at him with a smile

“The door was kinda broken, so thanks..” Minji laughed. “Yah! Your manager was worried about you, you pabo!” Yoseob hit Minji’s head lightly. Minji rubbed her head and groaned.

Minji slapped Yoseob’s hand playfully while laughing. “Come on, go dress up.. We’re going to the funeral..” Yoseob said while looking at his phone, he just got a text from Doojoon to pick her up.

“Well.. Okay.. Do you mind stepping out from my room?” Minji asked while opening her wardrobe that was full of clothes. “Urh, o-okay.. I-I mean.. of course!” Yoseob stuttered and got out.

‘This is making me nuts..’ Yoseob thoughts. After 15 minutes waiting outside while searching for snacks, Minji finally got out with a black dress.

“Oppa, let’s go..” Minji said while putting her flats at the door. “Okay..” Yoseob put his shoes quickly and walk with Minji to the basement, entering his car and drove off to the funeral.

 

Author's little note:

A short update, everyone! Sorry for not updating the fic --". I was having some writer's block these days, and I was too busy fangirling INFINITE! kekeke~ I didn't like them at first, yes.. But, my friend in school was always talking about L -INFINTE's visual- and keep persuading me to watch their MVs..

Well, I watched 'Be Mine' and I loved it now♥ Now, I'm still absurbing INFINITE's 'The Chaser'. The MV was cool!!!!!!!! But, just because I like INFINITE now, it doesn't meant I didn't like B2ST!

I still like B2ST, don't worry ^^

No silent readers, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thanks for commenting~