Chapter 16

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

 

The next day~

Minji made her way to Papa Hong’s office, he was calling her after the drama shooting. ‘Is something wrong?’ Minji thought. Minji rose her right hand and knock on Papa Hong’s office. “Come in” Papa Hong said. Minji opens the door and close it before walking carefully near the table.

“Manager unnie said you wanted to talk to me.. Is something’s wrong?” Minji asked. Papa Hong linked his fingers together and stare at Minji’s flawless face. “It’s about your Music Video shooting.. I think you shouldn’t debut with a ballad song..” Papa hong said.

“Umm.. So, you mean that I should go with a upbeat song?” Minji asked, earning a nod from Papa Hong. “Since your Beast oppas are still promoting ‘Shock’ , I suggest you to made a debut stage a week later.” Papa Hong explains.

“Okay..” Minji nodded her head. “I guess you have schedules after this. You may leave now.” Papa Hong said. Minji bowed to Papa Hong before leaving his office. ‘Upbeat song? I guess I have one..’ Minji thought when she was closing the door.

Just when she was going to turn around… “Booo!!!!” someone shocked Minji. “AAAAKKKKKHHH…!!!!” Minji screamed. The culprit was laughing endlessly, Minji’s scream in front of Papa Hong’s office made Papa Hong walk out from his office.

“Minji, why did you scream?” Papa Hong asked Minji, who was still breathing heavily. Papa Hong looked at the culprit, who was laughing in the floor. “Yang Yoseob! What did you do to her?” Papa Hong asked.

“O-Oh, Papa Hong! M-Mianhae!” Yoseob bowed a few times. ‘That’s what you get..’ Minji giggled mentally. “You know that the company is not for scaring people..” Papa Hong warned. “S-Sorry, Papa Hong! I will not do it again!” Yoseob bowed again.

“Go back to your work, you two!” Papa Hong demanded. “Neh, Papa Hong! Annyeong~” Minji bowed before walking. “Minnie, wait up~” Yoseob said while running to Minji.

“It’s your fault..” Minji gave Yoseob a mehrong. Yoseob pouted, making Minji laugh. “Oppa, mianhae~ I got something to do now.. See you later~” Minji waved to Yoseob before fastening her pace.

 

Minji’s POV

I was going to the recording room again, when I was there, NOBODY is there. “Hufftt.. That’s good” I sighed before searching my lyrics book. “Hmm.. Upbeat song.. Upbeat song..” I mumbled while flipping the pages.

“Ah.. This would do..” I smiled while staring at the lyrics. I walk to the keyboard and start playing it. “That was perfect upbeat song!” I smiled, I was satisfied with my work.

I walk to the recording room and started singing the song. After recording, I decided to make the demo myself. It wasn’t hard anyway..

1 hour I spent in the recording room. “It’s done!” I clapped happily. “What’s done?” Doojoon oppa’s head suddenly popped out behind the door. “Demo for my debut song!” I smiled.

“I never heard you sing, Minnie.. Why don’t you show mee?” Doojoon oppa said. “Because you will have to find out yourself!” I smiled. Doojoon oppa pouted and frown. “Come on.. Your video shooting is tomorrow, you have to rest!” Doojoon oppa demanded.

“Wait.. I need something else..” I said while looking to the desk. I grabbed my iPod and put it in my bag before leaving the recording studio with Doojoon oppa.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay in our dorm?” Doojoon oppa asked when we were at the lift. “Aniyo.. You’re filming Idol Maid, right? I don’t want to disturb..” I said.

“Well, why don’t you ask Papa Hong to buy you a dorm?”Doojoon oppa asked. “Papa Hong to buy me a dorm? Oppa, I could afford it myself!” I frowned. “Okay.. Call me if you wanted to buy a dorm..” Doojoon oppa looked at me, I nodded.

DING!The elevator’s door opened and me and oppa got out from it. We walk to the parking lot and walk to Doojoon oppa’s car. Doojoon oppa opens the door for me before opening his.

“Ohoho.. Since when oppa was such a gentleman?” I laughed. “Since I have a little sister?” Doojoon oppa hestitated, making us two laughed. Doojoon oppa drove me to our house, and we reached the destination in 30 minutes.

“Are you sure you wanted to sleep alone tonight?” Doojoon oppa got out from the car when I stood up. I nodded while smiling, “Oppa.. I’m 17, and I know how to take care of myself..” I laughed.

“Well, okay.. Lock the doors when you’re going to sleep, okay?” Doojoon oppa said before drove out from my sight. I entered my house and lock all of the doors outside before sleeping in my bedroom.

 

Author's little note:

A short update for today, everyone~ :D. I just made this update this morning! Sorry, I felt this update was boring, i mean VERY VERY boring~ Because I was still as sleepy as ever this morning.. keke~

Yeay! I got new readers~ ♥ Wow, thank you guys for making this one of your favorites! :D :D

Oh, I got announcement, guys~ School was starting again tomorrow, since I got my short 11days break from school! I will STILL updating every week, but since there was school, I guess 1 week with 3 updates? IDK~ keke~ Sorry again, I hope you guys understand! *bows*

No silent readers, please~

Comments are LOVED♥

Thank you for commenting!