Chapter 23

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

Previously...

“I’m sorry, Kikwang. We.. We should just end this.” Hyosung said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?! End this?" Kikwang shouted. Tears were breaming in Hyosung's eyes. She likes him, but she didn't want to cause anyone pain like she saw at Minji's eyes. Hyosung took a deep breath and walk closer to Kikwang. She hug him and gave a peck on his lips. "You LOVE her, Kikwang.. You love her, not me.. Go after her, okay?" Hyosung smiled sincerely and leave the practice room. Kikwang groaned loudly and hit the wall with his knuckles. "Minji, why did you do that?!" Kikwang cursed her. Just then, Kikwang stood up and grab his bag furiously before returning to his dorm.

On the other side..

"Where is she??" Minji's manager look at the time at their dorm. "Aah, probably she's just hanging out with her friends." Minji's manager think positive even she has a bad feeling about her. She walked to her room and sleep. The next morning, she woke up at 6 A.M. Minji's manager was having a really weird feelings because there wasn't any sound from the kitchen. Minji usually woke up at 5 and prepare for both Minji and her manager's breakfast.

"That's weird.. Where is she?" Minji's manager wondered. She got off from her bed and walk to the living room, that was connected to the kitchen. And as expected, Minji was not there. Minji's manager was getting panicked. She checked on Minji's room and there was no one. "Minji, where are you..." Minji's manager grab the phone furiously and called B2ST's manager.

"Yoboeseyo?"  "Oppa, where is DooJoon?" "What's wrong?" "Just give the phone to Doojoon!!" "Okay, okay.. Chill, Chaeyeon..". The phone was immediately given to Doojoon by Chaeyeon (Minji's manager) 's sudden outburst. Doojoon looked at his manager weirdly before grabbing the phone and bring it to his ears. "Yoboeseyo?" Doojoon greeted. "Doojoon-ah.. Something's wrong!!" "What is it, noona? You sound very panicked.." "It's.. It's about Minji.." "What's up with Minji?" Doojoon said, making all of the B2ST members, except for Kikwang looked at him. Kikwang was still angry to her because of what happen yesterday.

"......." "WHAT?!?!?! Since when?!" Doojoon shouted, making all of B2ST members jumped in shock. "Tell Papa Hong, I'll be going now.." Doojoon saig eagerly while standing up and hang up. "What happen?" Hyunseung asked. Doojoon looked at him furiously, "Minji's missing since yesterday noon." Doojoon said and quickly putting on her shoes. Yoseob hurriedly tailed Doojoon out from their dorm and ran to Minji's dorm level, it was just 2 level above their dorm. The others were standing up too, and chased both of them.

"You're not going, Kikwang?" B2ST's manager asked. "Why should I go?" Kikwang said coldly. "What happen, Kikwang? Seriously.." B2ST's manager asked him sternly. "She's the reason Hyosung broke up with me." Kikwang said before following the others with no choice.

While in the other side..

Minji's manager was hopping out from the van and ran to the lift. As soon as the lift was opened, Chaeyeon rapidly punch the 5th floor. DING! She quickly ran to the CEO's office and knocked it rapidly. "Come in" the CEO said.

Minji's manager came in while catching her breath. "What's with you, Chaeyeon?" the CEO asked her as he put out his files. "We have a problem, sir.." Chaeyeon said while bitting her lips. "What is it?" the CEO asked her. "Minji's missing." Chaeyeon informed the CEO. "WHAT?! Missing?" the CEO asked while half shouting. "I was waiting for her at the dorm. I tried calling her and she didn't picked up any of my calls. And the next morning, she wasn't at the dorm either.." Chaeyeon explained.

"Find her today. If she wasn't find, I'll tell the press." the CEO said seriously. "Yes, sir." chaeyeon said before bowing and leave the room. "Minji.. WHere are you!" Chaeyeon mumbled while running to the practice room. Chaeyeon found Minji's bag and belongings in front of the room. Chaeyeon called Doojoon immediately. "Doojoon. Come to the company's practice room. I found something.." Chaeyeon said. "Wait there noona.. I'm at the lobby.." 

5 minutes later, Doojoon and the other B2ST member arrived, running. Except for Kikwang, who was walking with his hands on pocket. "This is Minji's belongings. She might be here somewhere.." Chaeyeon said while opening the practice room, but no one was there. They've searched everywhere for Minji untill the end of the day. But there were still, no sign of her. Chaeyeon dissapointedly tell the CEO and the CEO told the press.

 

The next day..

Hyosung was at SECRET's dorm, browsing the internet about the other K-Pop artists at allkpop.com. And then something cought her eye. "CUBE's multitalented singer, Yoon Minji is MISSING." She clicked on the link and read the news.

CUBE's Multitalented Singer, Yoon Minji is MISSING

 

The singer from CUBE entertainment, Yoon Minji is missing. The CUBE's CEO recently called many press to a  sudden press confrence.

"She was returning to her dorm, when she suddenly missing. She's having so much stress right now, but she wouldn't be missing like this! She's might having some problems with something else." CUBE's CEO informed. 

The press' was very confused by Yoon Minji's sudden dissapearience. But not just the press, Yoon Doojoon, B2ST's leader, who happens to be Yoon Minji's only brother was panicking since yesterday.

"I was at the dorm when Chaeyeon noona, Minji's manager, was calling me with panick written all over her voice. I was very shock and still, I was really worried about my sister." Doojoon said.

Her fans were sending her message on twitter, cyworld, and me2day countlessly. "Where are you,  Minji-ah?" "Why did you dissapear?!" "Please, just come back!!"

What is really happening to our Yoon Minji?

 

Hyosung bit her lip when she read the news. "This is all my fault.." Hyosung said.

 

The next day, Yoseob was walking furiously at the streets, searching for Minji. And then it snapped. Minji once told him that she would come to the company's rooftop garden to freshen up. Yoseob ran to the company fastly and get into the lift. The lift took him to the rooftop.

And as predicted. There was a figure there, on the ground. Yoseob walked to the figure and stare at her face shockly. It was Minji. Her beautiful face was pale and she was not awake. Yoseob quickly cary her bridal style and ran to the hospital.

"Minji, please be safe.." Yoseob said before letting Minji carried by the doctor.

 

Author's little note:

Annyeong, guys!! Waah, I was updating ssoooooo long ago, wasn't i? Sorry for that.. I was having a fever last 2 week. And school was busying me as always.. -__________- But, I hope this update would really really cheer you guys up! ^^

Don't forget to drop a comment at the comment box! ^^

Thank you for commenting!

NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE!