Chapter 25

Is Falling In Love That Hurt?

"Umma" a little boy run to his mom. His mom gladly embrace her son who was running to her. "What's wrong, Kwangmin-ah?" the mom asked. "Umma, appa is chasing me a-ound.. hide meee" the boy named Kwangmin closed his eyes with his little hands. "Kwangmin-ah!!!!!" the dad shouted. "Hey.. Are you avoiding mee?" Kikwang asked Kwangmin. "Oppa, let him be.." Minji let out a soft laugh while holding Kwangmin in her arms.

"Minnieee.." Kikwang whined. "Oppaaaa" Minji whined too. "Come on, oppa.. Today is Doojoon oppa's birthday, get dressed.." Minji said while putting Kwangmin down. When she looked up, Kikwang was closed to her.. His face was only an inch away from her face. "W-what do you wan't oppa?" Minji said shocked. Kikwang lays his arms on Minji's small waist and pull her closer.

Kikwang brushed his lips on Minji's lips and Minji's hands were automaticly goes to his chest. "Oppa, we got things to do, okay.." Minji pushed Kikwang. "Come on, Minnie.. I-" "Oppa, i said we got things to do..." Minji said while dragging Kwangmin with her to Kwangmin's room. Kikwang laughed while shaking his head and walk to his and Minji's room. 2 years ago, Kikwang proposed Minji after dating her for 3 years long. Last year, they got a baby boy and named him Kwangmin. *idk:p

"Are you done, oppa?" Minji asked while popping her head behind the door. "Uh hm.." Kikwang mumbled while grabbing his phone and wallet. He was just wearing a T-Shirt and jeans. While Minji, is wearing a sleeveless floral dress that fits the season, Summer. after all of them is ready, they fot into Kikwang's car and drove to Doojoon's house.

"Uncle Doojooooooooonnn!!!!!" Kwangmin ran through Doojoon's house while laughing and embrace Doojoon's legs. Doojoon picked up Kwangmin and laugh at him. "Here's my favorite nephew!" Doojoon pinched Kwangmin's chubby cheeks. "Uncle Doojoon! Happy Bilthdayy!!" Kwangmin said while hugging his uncle. "Gomawo, Kwangmin-ahh.." Doojoon said and put Kwangmin down. "Go play with Eunji, she's at the backyard.." Doojoon informed Kwangmin before laughing.

"Oppa!" a familliar voice called. Doojoon turned around and found his baby sister with her husband waiting for him. Minji walked nearer to Doojoon and hugged him, "Saenggil chukhahaeyo, oppa.." Minji said while smiling. "Gomawo, Minnie ah.." Doojoon hugged his sister before letting go. "I'll be helping Gayoon unnie.. " Minji said while kissing Doojoon's cheek and left Doojoon with Kikwang."

"Hyung.. Happy birthday.." Kikwang while giving Doojoon a brotherly hug. "Thanks, Kikwang.." Doojoon laughed. Both of them walk to the backyard together while sharing information about each other. After Doojoon's birthday party, Minji, Kikwang, 4minute members and B2ST members stayed back at Doojoon's house. Doojoon is married with Gayoon, Hyunseung is married with Hyuna, Junhyung is married with Jihyun, Yoseob is married with Jiyoon, and Dongwoon and Sohyun will be married this year.

While they were talking about their life, suddenly they heard a gun shot. Kikwang was shotted.

 

Author's little note:

Kyaaaah.. >< It's already the ending X_X , I'm soooo sorry because I didn't update the story a long time ago, maybe a month ._. This is a really really bad chapter because I can't think of anything!!! Weird weird weird weirddddd~

By the wayyyy... I was planning to make another fanfic! But I was still confused who should be the main character.. I REALLY REALLY like INFINITE right now (especially my BIAS, Nam Woohyun).. But some of my readers want me to write another HaeSica fanfics.. And i don't know -_____________- ,, sooo.. Please help me to decide! Please take the poll below;

 

NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE!

Don't forget to drop a comment at the comment box!

Thank you for commenting!